Chubby bottoms?

Scorpionfury

3 hours ago, Scorpionfury said:

Are there tops out there that like their bottoms chubby?  Large chunky fat guys? I know society is all about "fit" and "young" and all that stereotypical stuff, but does anyone else like a nice big fat ass to breed? 

For every single body variant in the world, there are people who are attracted to it. Every single one, from nubile twink with no body fat or musculature to super-chub, from dad bod to muscle head. The more conventionally appealing the body is, the more likely it is a large number of people will find it attractive, but that's because *that* is exactly what "conventionally appealing* means. It's like saying "the most popular color is the most popular color" - something logicians call a tautology. 

Guest Cumhose
3 hours ago, Scorpionfury said:

Are there tops out there that like their bottoms chubby?  Large chunky fat guys? I know society is all about "fit" and "young" and all that stereotypical stuff, but does anyone else like a nice big fat ass to breed? 

Yes and we actually have a pretty decent size thread on here about chubby bottoms.

7 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

For every single body variant in the world, there are people who are attracted to it. Every single one, from nubile twink with no body fat or musculature to super-chub, from dad bod to muscle head. The more conventionally appealing the body is, the more likely it is a large number of people will find it attractive, but that's because *that* is exactly what "conventionally appealing* means. It's like saying "the most popular color is the most popular color" - something logicians call a tautology. 

Reading this I was thinking of the film, "The Ritz". It takes place in a gay bath house and there's a character that loves chubby men and runs around holding plates of sweet treats and yelling "Jelly roll baby!". A truly demented film.

Yes, there's a lid for every pot.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, blackrobe said:

Reading this I was thinking of the film, "The Ritz". It takes place in a gay bath house and there's a character that loves chubby men and runs around holding plates of sweet treats and yelling "Jelly roll baby!". A truly demented film.

Yes, there's a lid for every pot.

“The Ritz” is a funny film!!!

• Like 1

Guest Cumhose
7 hours ago, Scorpionfury said:

There is?!? I have searched on the forums for chubby stuff but have not found what you mention???

Here you go bud

As a chubby bottom I can vouch there are guys out there who like guys like me and can’t get enough of it...and thank god. I was very self-conscious about my weight when I was younger but quickly found out I was what a LOT of guys wanted and gladly gave it up for them and still do. 

• Like 1

I've got a chubby fuckboy I use regularly. He's only about 5ft 6in, he's hairy, round belly and  big beefy ass with the deepest crack I've ever had. He's built like a little tank. I love to get on his back and slide my cock between his meaty cheeks, probing for his hole and when I find it I thrust into him up to my balls. He needs a real hard fucking so I pound him ruff. I love feeling my crotch and balls slamming against his big butt. Man I love creaming that chubby kid's ass. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

I am a chubby bottom living in Tampa Fl and I can attest that there are many guys out there that are into us chunky guys. I get laid on average twice a week and sometimes more depending on my schedule. Guys luv plowing into my big ass and getting verbal with me. 
 You know what they say, once you’ve gone fat you never go back! 

Edited by Tampachaser626