Finally got the trucker's load

bend me over

A bit of background first... About a year ago I was at a bookstore with truck parking behind it. I wasn't getting any action inside, so I was ready to bail. I decided to walk around the building and check out the trucks parked behind, I don't usually get any action this way, but on a handful of occasions I've been able to bag a horny trucker that doesn't want to go in the bookstore. On this evening, I happened to get lucky. A guy was in his truck trying to get my attention. Long story short, I ended up in his truck and he fucked me, but unfortunately with a rubber. When we were done, he asked for my number and I gave it to him not expecting to hear from him again. 

We've been meeting up every time he's this way, and yesterday he messaged me again to see if I could meet up. I met him at the truck stop and found his siting on the bed in his cab with his 8 inch uncut tool already fully hard. I got in and got undressed, and sucked him a while. When he was ready he flipped me over onto my stomach and got behind me. I heard him putting the condom on, but instead of lube he spit on my ass and worked it in. After he was about halfway in, I felt the rubber pop. I didn't say anything, waiting to see if he'd rewrap. He did not. He kept fucking me, even harder than usual. After about 20 minutes of an assault on my hole, with him pulling all the way out and shoving it back in he went balls deep and unloaded deep inside. Normally, he will pull out and wrap his condomed dick in a paper towel. I heard him tearing off paper towels before he pulled out, and he was quickly covering up his bare dick. I acted like nothing happened and made the normal conversation as I got dressed.  I hope this will set the tone for our future meetings!

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2