Whats more attractive in a versatile nasty pig, Bearded or cleanshaven?

It depends. I always had myself down as a guy who loves the bearded beefy tops, but some of my favourite guys to meet on the regular have been stubbly/shaven and even as far as the "daddy twink" type - skinny and middle-aged with no hair.

On balance I tend to prefer bearded men but I think it depends on the guy and the type of facial hair. I hate those wispy fluffy beards that look like pubes. I generally like a beard to be well groomed and definitely not have remnants of a meal in it😂 Slightly off subject, I love a guy who shaves his cock, balls and arse although if its not too thick (the fur I mean🤔) that's okay too. 

Quite furry myself and have always been turned on by the furrier the better and don't get me started on what a stocky hair covered back does to me. However when I've met guys that are naturally smooth, I've found that really sexy. A bit of hair here and there spoils it, but fully smooth woof. I've been lucky to get a few chunky clean shaven guys that have been smooth and it's been the best sex I've had. A shaven head and no hair on the arse is quite appealing. I think it's because it offers easy access and you can enjoy the view while my own arse is like the Amazon.

Mind you, it might be because of my coming out in the 80's and in Wales, but I get ridiculously enthusiastic if a guy has a tache, even a wispy bum fluffer!

Definitely prefer clean shaven. Though if they are doing me from behind it doesn't exactly matter. If i am looking up at them and they have a huge big beard i keep my eyes shut. Same with one of those thin scraggly patchy beards. Yuck. Armpits are the best place for man hair. Stuck in your teeth the worst place.