Heading to London in July - seeking a Dad to own me

Guest SLUTfem

Guest SLUTfem

I'll describe myself and then describe what I'm looking for-

I'm a femboy. Slim, smooth, blonde. Twinks. 28 (passable for 22) and an anonymous raw slut. When having sex I like dressing in panties, lingerie, fake tits, wig - and being called a girl. I wear a chastity full time to prevent myself from touching my dick and to masterbate I use a toy on my g spot to make me cum. I'm attracted to masculinity. 

I never had a Dad, so that's probably why I'm sexually attracted to older men. Older men [banned word] and sleazing on me, preying on my young hole for the objective is to cum in me. I love it. Im originally from Swindon and I live in the states. I come back to visit family every 6 months so I come to London twice a year (before pandemic).

I seek a dominant Dad who is top who likes using fem boys raw and to own me and to make me have sex with random men anonymously. I have all the Airbnbs booked already, I just want that feeling of being owned and told to have sex with strangers. My Dad is in charge. 

I'm attracted to stocky Dad's the most. Dominant stocky Dad's. 

If interested reach out and we can talk about this summer.

Or if interested in fucking me this summer also let me know because I'll be in town anyways 😉