Turned on by anonymous sex

Guest Pozpig867

Guest Pozpig867

Am I the only one who gets a thrill out of not knowing who is using my hole? Whether it be a glory hole, lights out dark room, blindfolded? I love not knowing.  

2 hours ago, daemien said:

You aren't. I prefer anonymous over most. I have rarely turned down, if ever, a hard cock poking thru a gloryhole. It's all about that beautiful cock.

🐷🐷🐷

For me it’s always the thrill of not knowing who’s fucking me.  That’s why I head to venues with gloryholes or plenty of dark spaces so I can get my arse in the air so everyone can see I’m just an anonymous cum craving slut hole

5 hours ago, pigdad867 said:

Am I the only one who gets a thrill out of not knowing who is using my hole? Whether it be a glory hole, lights out dark room, blindfolded? I love not knowing.  

Nope, definitely not alone. For a bit of cum n go fun then heading to the gloryholes or getting in a sling at a sauna does the job just fine. 

Don't need to talk, don't even need to see their face. Just after cock and cum. 

And through it all there's a thrill about this total stranger in my mouth/hole and getting him to unload, before finding another one. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Oh God no you’re not alone!!! It’s incredibly hot to be used by whoever wants to stick their cock in your hole!!! Me favorite is ass backed up on a GH and whatever cock wants to go in my ass is great and being blindfolded ass up on the bed in a dark motel room and anonymous guy stop by and breed me.  Most of my CumDumping are anonymous cocks leaving their load in my hole. It’s a huge turn on!!!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

Sometimes I think about the fact that out there in the world there are men who have been inside my body and know what I feel like inside, and not only do I not know who they are, there is no way now that I can ever know. There have been so many of them. Sometimes the only thing I know about a man is the way his penis feels as it cunts me, and when he’s done I don’t turn to look at him, and then then the door closes - and I realize that I will never know anything more than  the feeling of his raw cock using me. In moments like that my purpose in serving men is clearer to me than any other time.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I miss the anon sex parties days when I was living in Phoenix. Wasn't blind folded, but I didn't know the guy's name.  Most of the time I didn't care who it was and just laid down ass up and let anyone slid in bare.  

• Like 1

Give me a GH, dark room, bathhouse, skeezy motel, park, rest/truck stop, or ass up/face down walk in any day over the song and dance bs of “courtship” or dating. 

No names, faces, or status negotiation necessary. Just breed my hole and slap my ass on the way out. 

7 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Sometimes I think about the fact that out there in the world there are men who have been inside my body and know what I feel like inside, and not only do I not know who they are, there is no way now that I can ever know. There have been so many of them. Sometimes the only thing I know about a man is the way his penis feels as it cunts me, and when he’s done I don’t turn to look at him, and then then the door closes - and I realize that I will never know anything more than  the feeling of his raw cock using me. In moments like that my purpose in serving men is clearer to me than any other time.

Exactly this!!!

I started hosting as a cumdump since summer, blindfolded. It is SUCH a turn on not knowing who the men are or what they look like. It brings you to your most true self and your animal senses. I work extra hard to make sure the tops are pleased and dumping their load in my ass. It feels extra amazing because that’s all that you can focus on.

I can really say it is an addiction and I only crave more and more. I don’t think I can ever go back to regular (on one on) sex after that...

I NEED anon loads!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I’ve always loved raw anonymous sex, either a total stranger just dumping a load up my arse of finding a guy just bent over waiting for cock. Something even hornier about sliding your cock inside a hole and finding it already full of cum, feeling it coating your cock and having no idea who’s cum it is.

glory holes are fun too, prefer it when there’s no sucking, either just a hole pressed waiting for loading or a cock waiting to plow arse. No small talk, no flirting, no eye contact, just cum in arse fun.

This is so true! 

Since I am cruising I love to take dick trough a gloryhole, in a darkroom and blindfolded... the thrill of knowing a faceles dick bred you... 

Sometimes I had guys come up to me and tell me they used my hole and tell me I'm a slut.. It completes my life!  

I love the same when I top! Anonymus and dirty 😈

• Piggy 4