Turned on by anonymous sex

Guest Pozpig867

16 hours ago, pigdad867 said:

Am I the only one who gets a thrill out of not knowing who is using my hole? Whether it be a glory hole, lights out dark room, blindfolded? I love not knowing.  

No. I love the whole sleazy nature of it -love being on dark rooms, and not knowing who is fucking me, who is molesting me. It's the thrill, the smell, the feeling. It's just sheer piggy sex.

I prefer anonymous breedings. I would say 95% of the sex I have is anonymous. This is where I don’t know the man and we have little or no conversation prior to him breeding me. I have about 7 regulars that treat me like a cum dump and I like that too but just going into a video booth or bending over a tree in a park and receiving a mans precious gift is the best. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3

I love anonymous fucks. I like to find a dude waiting doggy, presenting his ass in his bedroom or hotel room. I don't speak to him, I get naked, mount him and go balls deep. I pump him hard just grunting. I seed him, get dressed and leave him with my sperm deep in his guts.

• Like 2

I love anon fucks, it never gets old.  And there's never a shortage of guys looking for them.  I've taken MANY anon loads in hotel rooms across the country.  Anon tops generally want to unload pretty quick, which is perfect when I'm looking for quantity over quality.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Mrversa1982 said:

Sometimes I had guys come up to me and tell me they used my hole and tell me I'm a slut.. It completes my life!  

I haven’t had that happen very often, but you’re right, when it does, it’s somehow extra rewarding. Not because I finally found out who it was, but because he made it a point that I didn’t know and he got to have me anyway.

Anonymous sex is awesome and it never gets old. I have been with thousands of guys and most of them I have no idea what their name is. And I don't care either. I'm not out to date them. The pleasure of sodomy through copulation with other males is all I care about. Many had me in darker areas of sex clubs or while I was resting comfortably on a fuck bench while a line of guys used me like a team of stallions breeding the same mare so I have no idea what they looked like. I keep my body ready for sex and will have it any place. I have had sex in mall and rest stop bathrooms without knowing guys names, in stairwells, behind buildings, in gym saunas and showers. All I know--or care about--is they buried their erect cocks in my ass and fucked me til they sprayed their seed in my fuck guts and left me used and hungry for more.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

Not at all. Most of my favorite hookups have been the ones where I know as little as possible about the top and the only concern between the two of us is where and when he'll be fucking me. Havent tried gloryholes or cruising yet as my areas options suck, but I imagine if I had the option I'd rarely ever be doing regular hookups and would be solely doing anonymous sex.

Agree! Have a few fuck buddies, but ultimately you know their moves. Anonymous sex means every fuck can be different, you never know if you are up for a pump and dump or a long pounding or a slow n’smooth. It’s so sexy when the cock slips in and then finding where you are going to be taken and not knowing. The triggers change you move your ass differently, bend, thrust back as you find their rhythm and intent and push to get the load! Delicious !

• Upvote 2