Turned on by anonymous sex

Guest Pozpig867

Yup, love both giving and taking anon loads - through gloryholes, in darkrooms, door-on-the-latch pump 'n dumps.

I especially love getting whored out - having another guy invite guys over to breed me, no interaction with them until they slide into me.

Edited by sithis

Same! I get such a rush when I’m doing anon. Hearing the door of the motel open, me being ass up waiting, hearing him undress, then the feel of his hand on my ass, then his fingers grazing my pussy. Then his rock hard cock press against my pussy. Ughh it’s the best feeling ever. 

• Like 3

On 4/11/2021 at 9:31 AM, chargedodger said:

sex with annonymous strangers is part of the gay cultural imperative!And a big part of a healthy gay sexual diet....:)

Yes, this statement is incredibly true and the ultimate activity that is what defines and makes us gay men.  (And it's like the 180° opposite of typical lesbians together- emotions and life together- LOL!) Gay men are purely and most often only about the unabashedly  non reproductive, pleasurable act of  sex together. 

Reading all of my brother's statement here makes me so proud and happy to be a homosexual man.....

• Like 1

Most of the loads I get are anonymous. Either because I’m blindfolded in my apartment door is left open for men to use my body as they want, through glory holes or bent over in the park at night. I don’t need to see their face as long as my body is there is a receptacle for their seed that’s all that matters

• Like 7
  • Piggy 2

I love taking anon loads..... Ive had 2 anon this week so far with one load from each cum n go.... This week I've also had 4 loads from a random who fucked me almost non stop for 3 hour absolute heaven.... Also taken 1 load from a regular weekly visitor and last night 2 loads from a friend.... 9 loads so far.... Had a rest today but have a meet tomorrow with another regular..... I prefer darkroom anon meets. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, youngaidschaser said:

Most of the loads I get are anonymous. Either because I’m blindfolded in my apartment door is left open for men to use my body as they want, through glory holes or bent over in the park at night. I don’t need to see their face as long as my body is there is a receptacle for their seed that’s all that matters

hot! you sound like me. its so hot to get fucked bareback by so many men on a regular basis and have absolutely no idea who they are or what they look like. knowing that the men who fuck us don't give a fuck about us or think of us as anything more than sub-human fucktoys for them to use and trash. my uncle trained me by having me take loads blindfolded all the time so I could get used to being fucked by anyone. then I had a boyfriend who loved taking me to the bathhouse and blindfolding me to watch me take loads all night and starting in highschool I spent hours everyday taking anon loads through glory holes and started taking anon blindfolded apartment pump and dumps plus getting whored out online to men who would come by the tiny bachelor apartment on Homewood and blow loads in my ass while I was blindfolded.I can understand why men have no respect for us and think we are disgusting trash but I don't care. all that matters to faggots like us is getting more and more loads shot up our asses by total anonymous strangers.x-slingcumdump.jpg.6f9372108dc447412c76496f9ba08a18.jpg

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

I have been turning into more and more of a slut as time goes by. At first it was the excitement of dressing like a slut and having a man use me as if I was a slutty schoolgirl.  Then it became more and more essential that I never see who is using me, so I would never know if the guy I saw in the store, or walking on the street, might have been one of the guys pounding his dick into my tight, twitching boi pussy, or fucking my ring gagged mouth. Now I when I look at a sexy woman, I don't see her and get aroused, but instead I see the clothes she is wearing and I wonder if I would look good enough dressed in her outfit, so that Men would want to pin me down and fuck me. My 'clit' now only leaks when I think of men fucking me, and it leaks even more imagining they are fucking me bare. I know I shouldn't be doing this, but it's now almost like a drug, and I have to keep putting myself in riskier and riskier positions of trusting my Top to use me however he wishes, and having to accept that I am NOT in control, and in reality only a nameless, faceless, dehumanized, piece of 'fuck meat' for Real Men to use for their sexual pleasure.

• Like 1