Turned on by anonymous sex

Guest Pozpig867

I fucking love it.  By depriving your sense of sight, you have to rely on your other senses.  I think it makes for a much more intense encounter.

You get that nervous feeling of butterflies when you can hear him undressing...that anticipation of feeling his body against yours.  Every little sound, grunt, moan, whisper...

On 4/12/2021 at 4:51 PM, youngaidschaser said:

Most of the loads I get are anonymous. Either because I’m blindfolded in my apartment door is left open for men to use my body as they want, through glory holes or bent over in the park at night. I don’t need to see their face as long as my body is there is a receptacle for their seed that’s all that matters

you are just like me fellow cumdumpster! faggots like us don't need to see the men who are fucking us and unloading their balls into our bodies. plus lots of men who like fucking trash whores like us don't want anyone to know they fuck us or they don't want some dirty little whore to recognize them or speak to them in public cause everyone know what cumdumps we are.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• Moderators

Love anonymous, but I also have a strong preference for being able to see the guy, especially his face. This has nothing to do with identifying him; it's all about what makes a guy sexy to me - faces really matter for whatever reason. So outdoor cruising, sex clubs, saunas, showers and the like really do it for me, while glory holes much less so.

On 4/21/2021 at 5:38 PM, Aidsbait said:

you are just like me fellow cumdumpster! faggots like us don't need to see the men who are fucking us and unloading their balls into our bodies. plus lots of men who like fucking trash whores like us don't want anyone to know they fuck us or they don't want some dirty little whore to recognize them or speak to them in public cause everyone know what cumdumps we are.

I service a lot of married men in my area so they definitely don’t want me to see their face and I love having their babies inside me

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

On 4/8/2021 at 12:13 PM, pigdad867 said:

Am I the only one who gets a thrill out of not knowing who is using my hole? Whether it be a glory hole, lights out dark room, blindfolded? I love not knowing.  

Most of my loads are anon.   Now that my husband knows I’ve been taking loads he insists that I never see their faces.   He’s getting off on me not knowing who’s breeding me

• Upvote 1

Absolutely love anonymous sex. Dark rooms makes it even better as i dont care how the guy looks like, as long as I have his cum deep inside me, im happy!

I love anonymous sex, think it's actually my favorite kind of sex, I used to go to sex clubs and bathhouses before the pandemic and just bend over for any cock interested, I just loved to hop on the sling and let everyone breed me or go to the darkrooms and take every cock offered

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 4/9/2021 at 2:11 AM, Rubbottom said:

blindfolded. It is SUCH a turn on not knowing who the men are or what they look like. It brings you to your most true self and your animal senses. I work extra hard to make sure the tops are pleased and dumping their load in my ass. It feels extra amazing because that’s all that you can focus on.

I can really say it is an addiction and I only crave more and more. I don’t think I can ever go back to regular (on one on) sex after that...

I NEED anon loads!!

That's why I love to fuck anon ass in the dark  where I only go by feel and smell. I dont wanna know what I am fucking. A few times I have figured out who some of the bttms were later, and said to myself "did I fuck that?, oh well, his ass was so good."

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Also, is it just me who seems to get hotter guys to fuck me blindfold on than with my eyes open?  

Funniest one was this guy who answered my "all loads" CL post.  He asked for my pic (I obviously didn't ask for his) but then said that he knew me. 
"Oh", says I "Do you still want to fuck me?"
"Yes" says he.
(which I had sort of guessed from the fact that he had sent me a reply at all).
I'm not sure he'd quite understood how blindfolds work, though.  He could have just fucked me and I'd have been none the wiser.

You could add me to this list. If I am being honest, it's my preference too. I think the lack of sight helps to improve or enhance the other senses + as everyone points out it is VERY titilating not knowing who is using you. My goal is simply to feel a hard cock slide inside me and eventually empty his nutt sack. If the top prefers me not knowing who he is - so he can relax and enjoy using my talented holes then so be it.

Most of my favourite fucks have been blind-folded anon and waiting ass-out to get mounted and used. It's the best feeling when you get the horny nutt.

• Like 1

Of course I love anonymous sex. Meeting in dark rooms or blindfolded or getting fucked through a gloryhole, or just getting gangbanged at the bathhouse. These have been some of the best sex of my life. Can’t wait to do more of it.