Bathhouse reopenings

toddbb

3 hours ago, endowed said:

Our governor in California announced that everything will reopen on June 15.  I hope Steamworks (in Berkeley CA) will reopen then.  Unfortunately Watergardens here in San Jose California has closed forever.  

Sad that The Watergarden has closed. I used to live in Burlingame and The Watergarden was my favorite place to play. The end of an era. 

6 hours ago, endowed said:

Our governor in California announced that everything will reopen on June 15.  I hope Steamworks (in Berkeley CA) will reopen then.  Unfortunately Watergardens here in San Jose California has closed forever.  

Hopefully SF Catalyst/442 will survive. 

Flex bathhouse here in Atlanta has been open. I was just there last week for pup gear night and got fucked and fisted, groped, fondled and sucked. By the time I left around 3am I had enjoyed some solid use and slept like a baby. Will be going back this week after my fisting playdate tomorrow (Monday) afternoon.

1 hour ago, Phoenix2Rise said:

What areas of Club Houston are open? Can you bring in a backpack? Are they making you wear masks outside your room? 

Well let me say— it’s been reopened for a while.

Months ago, most of upstairs was closed off— but NOW, the whole thing is open. Masks are only required downstairs in the gym, lounge, front desk areas. I’ve never had any issues with getting my back pack in. 

• Piggy 1

Club Dallas has been open since May of last year but they limit capacity. How you social distance when playing with other guys is debatable but with so many people getting vaccinated now I think it’s going to be back to the way it was. The two Korean Spas in town have been open too but also limited capacity. They also are gay but discrete gay activity happens there. Paris, the ABS near me never closed either. They claimed to limit capacity but from what I saw it was never really done...was just as crowded as before Covid.