Ramble

Jessyboy

What Bottoms needs for causing the Ramble 

Have clean hole,No perfume, Paper towels to cleanup, Butt plug if have taken loads or you might be leaking cum and everyone on the subway will see or you might leave a mess on the subway seat, Lube and condoms if you use them.

Tops

Bring condoms if you use them, Lube, No perfume, paper towels to cleanup and a hard dick,

For both 

A bag for your garbage as we don't to leave signs of what is going on.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Rambles is always a great time! Plenty of cumdumps, its paradise for tops like me 😜 I've read about the GBU events (another one tonight 9/7), and I honestly avoid those nights. Friendly reminder, this is a public park (closes @1am) and getting caught is going to cost you, having that many guys present and leaving trash will just increase police presence. As for anyone curious about checking it out, don't be afraid of the dark and don't fuck it up for the rest of us. Have fun, and be careful. 

Edited by bizzy21