Can't stop being a cum slut

Hi all, I have tried everything to stop being a cum slut recently but always start up again.  I deleted all websites and apps, blocked them all and every day all I could think about was taking cum so started them all up again.

Went to a bath house and took 3 loads in my willing arse then 2 loads on the face in two hours and felt so good. I want to stop but just can't.

Has anyone tried to stop this obsession but can't ? 

10 hours ago, Cumslutbne said:

Hi all, I have tried everything to stop being a cum slut recently but always start up again.  I deleted all websites and apps, blocked them all and every day all I could think about was taking cum so started them all up again.

Went to a bath house and took 3 loads in my willing arse then 2 loads on the face in two hours and felt so good. I want to stop but just can't.

Does it affect your life in any way? Like prevent you from doing things or financial success? If not, then you’ve got nothing to worry about. Embrace your born to be a Cumdump ways.

I agree with the previous comments -- lean into it, enjoy it! You're providing a great service and getting a reward you hunger for... as long as you can coordinate your work or other priorities around, then revel and be proud of it!! I often find that I can take dick during lunch, on my way home, after my boys have gone to bed, plus when we play in small groups or a sauna -- lots of awesome options. Good luck.

17 hours ago, Cumslutbne said:

Why do you want to stop? Is there a specific reason like a partner you want to be faithful to? Are you worried about STD's? Is it distracting you from work or other things in your life that are important?

As other people in this thread have said, unless it's affecting your life in a negative way, you should do what feels right. Your body is craving loads and it's always a good thing when we listen to our bodies.

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys, it consumes my thoughts all the time. I’ve been known to not go to things I’ve been invited to because I want it so bad. Get distracted at work too, make some mistakes. 

Dude! we males are not naturally hardwired for monogamy. We are hardwired for sexual promiscuity. Faux social morals are drilled into from youth and we blindly accept that we are supposed to be monogamous and the validity of any relationship we have centers squarely on out not having sex with anyone else. Ever. I'm here to tell you that is false and to try and go against your Nature will leave you unhappy and unfilled. Embrace being a male slut. Enjoy the massive numbers of  sex partners and feel sorry for those brainwashed males that you will enjoy more sex partners in a single day than they will their entire lives. I am proud to have had thousands of guys in me to spill their seed and make no secret how sexually gluttonous I am. You should be too.

• Like 4

You need to consider why you don’t want to be a cumslut, which will take some serious thinking . Then once you figure it out, either way, you will know you made a decision to act on.

My thoughts from what you’ve written, you are worried about what society, or others think of you, rather then what you like to do?  Remember this is only one part of you and if you like it, embrace and feel lucky you live in a time and place that you can act on it, 50 years ago, it would have been very difficult to act on your desires to have sex with many different men. 

However maybe there is another reason you don’t want to be the way you have been acting, if that is the case, then you need to figure out why and what you want to do about it.

The point is you get to to choose and there are no wrong answers

• Upvote 1

I agree with most of whats already been said here, the only thing I'd say is to try not to let it affect your work and to try to concentrate and get that part of it under control, but as for the rest, just go with it and enjoy yourself as much as possible and be all you can be, and be happy with it !!

On 4/10/2021 at 10:14 PM, Cumslutbne said:

Thanks guys, it consumes my thoughts all the time. I’ve been known to not go to things I’ve been invited to because I want it so bad. Get distracted at work too, make some mistakes. 

approach-avoidance can be frustrating and cause these feelings and distractions...perhaps try going for it -- be a cumdump and satisfy your needs as often as possible for one week and compare how you think and feel once you are truly satisfied

On 4/10/2021 at 9:14 PM, Cumslutbne said:

I know the feeling. I’ll be doing coursework and get bored and start chatting with guys on Kik, Grindr, and other apps and the next thing I know I’m hooking up. That or I’ll go tot he ABS near me. I’m always thinking of cock and getting fucked. I realize it’s just where I am right now in life...a typical young always horny guy. Nothing wrong with it but I probably give into my impulses more than other guys my age.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I went to a cruise club and offered my arse to random guys, ended up with five loads and it was an amazing feeling as each guy fucked me. Just as I was about to leave a guy wanted to fuck me with a condom on, I wasn't one bit interested. It was then that I knew I need loads in me, it feels right.

1 hour ago, Cumslutbne said:

Yesterday I went to a cruise club and offered my arse to random guys, ended up with five loads and it was an amazing feeling as each guy fucked me. Just as I was about to leave a guy wanted to fuck me with a condom on, I wasn't one bit interested. It was then that I knew I need loads in me, it feels right.

So are you concerned about being a cumslut or not? I'm getting mixed messages here. We can offer advice if you have any particular concerns. But if you're fine taking raw dick all day long, just own up to. it. There are dedicated places to post hookup experiences here.

I own up to how much of a scumbag I am. I post about downsides of my selfishness if I'm looking for support or discussion. But I don't mix that in with stories of my slutty adventures.