Just had the strangest hookup.

Guy off of Grindr.  30 something, mice cock, only wanted oral.  He got hard easy.  For 30 minutes I sucked and played with his cock.   No sound from him no nothing.   Then suddenly my mouth was full of cum.  No warning, no twitch, no sign at all from him, just a load in my mouth all the sudden.  As I pull of he tells me that's the best BJ he's had in awhile.   It was like his load was teleported into my mouth.

What's your strangest BJ?

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Cumjunky215 said:

I once had a guy tell me he can't cum from a BJ but let me suck him awhile.  He came twice in about 20 minutes of steady sucking. 

I've encountered a few guys like that over the years. Those who are most adamant that they can't cum from a blow job invariably shoot huge loads.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Oldercumslut said:

Guy off of Grindr.  30 something, mice cock, only wanted oral.  He got hard easy.  For 30 minutes I sucked and played with his cock.   No sound from him no nothing.   Then suddenly my mouth was full of cum.  No warning, no twitch, no sign at all from him, just a load in my mouth all the sudden.  As I pull of he tells me that's the best BJ he's had in awhile.   It was like his load was teleported into my mouth.

What's your strangest BJ?

I’m sure it’s a typo, but I really chuckled at “mice cock.” 😱😱😱

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I once hooked up with a friend of a friend who sang the whole time I was sucking him, he had put on an instrumental r&b style slow jam and was making up a song/rapping about what he was going to do to me and how good he was at fucking etc. He was not at all musically talented but he had a beautiful fat cock and shot giant loads so I ended up meeting up with him 3 more times, he sang every time.

The strangest was definitely the guy I met at a rest area. Tells me to follow him. Takes me to a fucking Church! He says don't worry. Takes me to a bathroom where a priest is waiting for us. I blew the two of them in the bathroom. Not sure if the guy who picked me up was also a priest. I just needed to get the fuck out of there when I was done. I figure that was definitely a check mark in the going to hell column.

30 minutes ago, CumdumpDad said:

The strangest was definitely the guy I met at a rest area. Tells me to follow him. Takes me to a fucking Church! He says don't worry. Takes me to a bathroom where a priest is waiting for us. I blew the two of them in the bathroom. Not sure if the guy who picked me up was also a priest. I just needed to get the fuck out of there when I was done. I figure that was definitely a check mark in the going to hell column.

That actually sounds super hot to me lol. For me though ideally it would have been 2 priests sucking me off 

I got cruised by a trucker at a rest stop. I was really excited thinking I was going to blow a trucker in the back of his semi and maybe get fucked. 
    Did not get either. He would only let me lick his balls. He didn’t even shoot his load on my face. Soooo extremely disappointing!!!

But don’t get me wrong all you ball guys out there, very happy to slobber on your nut sack if that’s your thing but maybe give a heads up first so I don’t get my nickers in a bunch thinking I’m gonna get a week old trucker load  to feast on. Just sayin.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CumdumpDad said:

Fuck.. thats hot, love clergy sex..

• Piggy 1

13 hours ago, CumdumpDad said:

Not that you didn’t already have a check mark or two, dude.

• Haha 1

I was having a party.  It was summer in Boston.  There was a guy a the party who turned me on just looking at him.  Most of us were in our early 20s and none older than 26-27.  He was probably 37.  I always had a thing for older guys.  One thing led to another and there I was talking with him.  I took a chance.  I mean a really big chance since I wasn't out.  I asked him if I could give him a blowjob.  He was down with the idea.

My apartment was on the first floor of a 5 story brownstone.  We walked up the stairs to the roof where we were alone with the city below us.  We found a place away from the stairwell exit.  I knelt and he took his cock out.  I love sucking cock so I immediately got lost in giving him a blowjob.  I didn't notice and he didn't notice my brother and his girlfriend had come up to the roof.  They didn't see us until they were on us.

I kind of freaked out internally when I became aware my brother and his girlfriend were watching me suck cock.  I stopped blowing the guy and looked over at them.  My brother just said, "Sorry, I didn't know" and they went back to the party.  It was like a shot rang out.  I was out with my brother.  The guy wasn't fazed at all.  He grabbed me by my hair, brought his cock to my lips and just said, "Finish me".

It turned out that my brother was not fazed at all that I was queer.

9 hours ago, Hottightass4u said:

Not that you didn’t already have a check mark or two, dude.

True. True. And better I sucked them off them rather than they had raped an altar boy. So maybe I did a good deed and the check belongs in the heaven column? 😂😁