Just had the strangest hookup.

One early afternoon at Steamworks I was in the dark room with the slurp ramp when they turned all the lights on to do some cleaning. Everyone made for the exits. I was almost out myself when in walked one of the sexiest blue-collar guys I've ever seen: stocky, muscled body from hard work, not the gym, slight pot belly; bushy moustache and three-day stubble; balding, medium-length hair, uncombed and damp from a recent shower; hairy all over. He seemed ill at ease and not used to bathhouses, and he certainly didn't know not to go into the dark area when the lights were on. I touched his chest and he stopped, not looking at me. I felt him through his towel and he was already half-hard. I knelt down in from of him, took his towel off and started sucking. His cock was just long and thick enough to deep throat with no discomfort. I knew I had only a few minutes before someone came in to clean, so I worked quickly, not taking the time to escalate his pleasure as I would normally do. He never looked at me, never made a sound except for quickening breathing. He came in about three minutes — a tasty load that took me about five gulps to drink. He let me nurse the last few drops out of his cock, then turned to leave the room, putting his towel back on, still not acknowledging me.

Definitely one of the most unexpected quickies I ever had, and one of the most memorable. Still turns me on to think back on it.

• Like 4

My last hook up was a strange one. Met him on a hookup app and it happened so fast from hi to me standing in his apartment I didn't even have time to register if I wanted it. Turns out we had absolutely no chemistry but I was dying to suck some cock and he was sitting on the bed with a big hard cock. I figured I was already there so what the hell and I went to sucking. He intermittently tried to take control and face fuck me, but the rhythm was so out of sync and he become a chore/mission to make him cum. It took an eternity and he would pull out and stroke for a bit and then shove it back in my mouth. So i didn't expect to him start coming the last time he pulled out and started stroking. It didn't register until The first shot pelted me in the face and on my my shirt. I dove in quickly to swallow the rest and then left before it got more awkward. Then I had to go pick up my kid from school with cum on my shirt. lol

Few years ago a hookup came over to breed me. Decent looking guy, decent lover and breeder, but when he came he didn't just breathe hard, or yell, or curse. He cried like a baby, and it was a young baby/boyish crying sound.

I'm into a lot of things, diapers, piss, breath control, shotgunning, well... Anyway, I'm open minded, but that crying just turned me off. Never hooked up with him again.