Quiet fucking tops

Cumjunky215

I prefer verbal tops and dirty talk.  Having a guy tell me he's about to cum inside me and telling me what a cumdump i am adds an extra layer to the sex.  but i won't turn down getting fucked by a guy if he's a quiet fucker.  as long as they shoot their load inside my ass, i leave a happy boy

I always tell tops that I moan like a bitch when getting bred to prepare them. Sometimes i like to hear a yeah or good boy. Anything that tells me he is enjoying himself. I like to know my pussy makes him happy and is doing it’s job. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

As a total top when I'm fucking alone with a guy my dick does all the talking...butt he will def know when I cum--I couldn't keep that quiet if I tried.  I am very verbal when fucking around in a group--I'm always wanting to know how that dick feels way up that ass; or how that ass feels wrapped around that big thick dick,;or can you feel the head of that dick way up deep and give it a good squeeze; or is that hungry hole getting wet and sloppy; is that mancunt sucking on that dick; have you got that hole wide open for all of us???

• Like 1

Had a lot of tops inside me and they are all different. some are quiet, others just don't give any damn about my neighbors and just scream it out when the cumming. i do love the last because then i know he had a good fuck inside my ass

• Like 2

Oh yeah, thankfully not the greater percentage, but i have had my share of quiet Tops.  i listen for breathing or moaning cues, anything for feedback on whether He is enjoying and i feel disconnected when they are completely silent. i've also experienced the guys who come several times and i haven't realized till later from all the cum inside.  Some guys are just quiet, but i still want any Top who wants me.

Interesting topic. Great replies.

It appears that most people appreciate, or want, or need feedback from their sex partner to elevate the experience. I think we all agree that being verbal adds to the overall pleasure and passion of the moment and improves the connection.

The notable exception being cumdumps. We want any cock and any load so it does not matter if they are verbal or not as longs they insert an erection into my horny slut holes and cum. And even in this scenario cumdumps appreciate knowing there was a climax (somehow), but will put up with whatever they get.

• Like 1

I love it when men use me without saying a word to me. just slide their raw hard cocks up my sloppy jizz filled hole, fuck me, unload their balls into me, then slide out and walk away without even speaking to me at all. its a good reminder of what I am to them. just a human fucktoy and a cumhole. I am not a person to the men who fuck me. they aren’t interested in knowing my personality, my likes and dislikes, my status, or even my name. I’m just some dirty whore that is willing to take their load, no questions asked, no strings attached. I am a pump and dump fuckslut. all they care about is how hot I look and hot good my pussy feels wrapped around their cocks. I especially love it when I’m blindfolded, taking their loads 100% anonymously. the guy breeding me could be anyone from some random meth whore to my own father. but its more like the guy fucking me can’t be bothered talking to me cause I am a subhuman fucktoy.

• Upvote 1