How to get a true virgin to meet up?

I travel to a college town pretty regularly and have run into a guy that says he’s 19 with a hot twink body. He hits me up on the apps frequently and we will talk but he confessed he is a virgin and a bit scared to meet up. He probably has the right to be concerned because I would breed his hole in a minute if given the chance. 

This is my first fresh meat experience and I’m curious if others have run into this problem? I want him to feel comfortable but also have him understand he will have a good time. What have you guys done in this scenario?

Personally, I think your best bet is to take sex off the table entirely. Make sure he knows that you want to meet him in a public place, he can arrive and depart on his own, and anything more will wait for another day. And repeat that the next time, if necessary.

He's a virgin (or at least, so he says). He's not going to go from 0 to 100 in one step. If he does, he's probably got other issues that need to be addressed first.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, give me a well fucked experienced boy any time but I have broken in a few assholes and it's a privilege to give a young man his first eerience of cock. First let him know it's ok if he changes his mind - put him at ease - he's more likely to meet if he knows you're not gunna wrestle him to the ground and force your dick up his ass. When you meet, take your time undressing him, compliment him - his ass, body, cock. Kiss him, get your fingers wet and slowly insert your middle finger into his ass. Remember on his first time being penetrated even your finger will feel like a fence post! Get him used to having your finger in his ass - then 2 - stretch him gently using  a ton of lube, then finally press your cock in his hole - it will be easier for him if he's on his back. Keep up the gentle pressure and you should soon slip inside him, keep pushing until you are balls deep - if he asks you to pull out - don't! Just stop and hold your cock in him. When your all in him, stop and let his ass get used to being packed with your cock. After 10 mins or so start with short strokes - he's not gunna want to take a hard shafting on his first time out so resist the temptation to power fuck his ass. Encourage him - "fuck your ass feels great." Fuck him gently until you're close then pump  his  ass full of your first load of sperm. Stay in him until your balls are empty, pull out and hold him in your arms, tell him it will be even easier next time 

Edited by Bokkierob
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bokkierob said:

Yeah, give me a well fucked experienced boy any time but I have broken in a few assholes and it's a privilege to give a young man his first eerience of cock. First let him know it's ok if he changes his mind - put him at ease - he's more likely to meet if he knows you're not gunna wrestle him to the ground and force your dick up his ass. When you meet, take your time undressing him, compliment him - his ass, body, cock. Kiss him, get your fingers wet and slowly insert your middle finger into his ass. Remember on his first time being penetrated even your finger will feel like a fence post! Get him used to having your finger in his ass - then 2 - stretch him gently using  a ton of lube, then finally press your cock in his hole - it will be easier for him if he's on his back. Keep up the gentle pressure and you should soon slip inside him, keep pushing until you are balls deep - if he asks you to pull out - don't! Just stop and hold your cock in him. When your all in him, stop and let his ass get used to being packed with your cock. After 10 mins or so start with short strokes - he's not gunna want to take a hard shafting on his first time out so resist the temptation to power fuck his ass. Encourage him - "fuck your ass feels great." Fuck him gently until you're close then pump  his  ass full of your first load of sperm. Stay in him until your balls are empty, pull out and hold him in your arms, tell him it will be even easier next time 

That’s a good idea. I’ll let you guys know how it goes, I’ll be up there again next month and hope to make progress. 

On 4/10/2021 at 10:32 PM, BootmanLA said:

Personally, I think your best bet is to take sex off the table entirely. Make sure he knows that you want to meet him in a public place, he can arrive and depart on his own, and anything more will wait for another day. And repeat that the next time, if necessary.

He's a virgin (or at least, so he says). He's not going to go from 0 to 100 in one step. If he does, he's probably got other issues that need to be addressed first.

Totally agree. Your best approach is to go counterintuitive. Ingratiate yourself with him and build trust. Usually if a guy is a virgin past 18 he’s holding out for something or someone special. He wants the moment to be special and so on. He’s probably built up this idealized version of what it should be and be like. In that respect he’s creating this self-limiting fantasy that’s arrested him from sexual experiences. Virgins like this are a challenge and you might have a very limited chance of success. You might want to avoid it altogether as he may have expectations of it becoming a relationship too. He may have romanticized it to the point where it’s like a fairy tale and you in the role of Prince Charming. If you don’t fulfill that “vision” things could get ugly.

As a submissive bottom, he became my best friend and we played and did many things together before he wrestled with me one day in a playful way and actually ripped my pants off of me and then showed me nude men fucking, then introduced me to sex as i was also a virgin, and from that point on he started to fuck me but forcefully making me take his cock in my mouth against my will and ass. I did not like oral or anal sex, but now i love every bit of him and have gone from a straight virgin to a slut whore who craves cock in all my holes and even crave a gang fuck.

12 hours ago, mikeboi1 said:

As a submissive bottom, he became my best friend and we played and did many things together before he wrestled with me one day in a playful way and actually ripped my pants off of me and then showed me nude men fucking, then introduced me to sex as i was also a virgin, and from that point on he started to fuck me but forcefully making me take his cock in my mouth against my will and ass. I did not like oral or anal sex, but now i love every bit of him and have gone from a straight virgin to a slut whore who craves cock in all my holes and even crave a gang fuck.

So, in other words, you were raped, and in a case of Stockholm Syndrome you have become attached to your rapist. 

That is not advice I would recommend to anyone else seeking to ingratiate himself with a virgin, in part because it's illegal to "forcefully [make someone] take his cock in [your] mouth against [your] will and ass." Good for you, I suppose, that you came to enjoy it, if that's what you wanted, but as advice, this sucks.

13 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

So, in other words, you were raped, and in a case of Stockholm Syndrome you have become attached to your rapist. 

That is not advice I would recommend to anyone else seeking to ingratiate himself with a virgin, in part because it's illegal to "forcefully [make someone] take his cock in [your] mouth against [your] will and ass." Good for you, I suppose, that you came to enjoy it, if that's what you wanted, but as advice, this sucks.

I can see your point, but for me I went to an all boys school at the age of seven and lived in a small community and the boys for entertainment during school play which was not outside but indoors in part of the school the boys would pick on a weak boy and chase him around and take all his clothes off leaving him naked, they also tried this with me and when the teacher saw she would smile and say stop it boys and back to class. it was unsupervised school play area and times were different and it was in the Azores during a dictatorship government and not democracy or modern rules.

Besides that we received children early years vaccination in school and i remember along with many other boys  but me personally going to the front of the class pulling down my pants bending over the teachers desk with my  pants down to get the vaccine in the ass, while all the school boys looked on me.

the next time it happened it was my best friend when i was fourteen years old and we did not see it as rape, rather friend play but the act is the same, I felt humiliated and resisted but in the long run he introduced me to magazines of men fucking boys at the time and told me it was normal which I did believe and trusted him as my friend and we begins to have sex. he even one time had another friend of his fuck me while he watched. and gradually i did fall for him.

however was it illegal? it was no adults involved rather boys play and exploring their sexuality. In today's term it would be illegal but if two fourteen year olds do it together is it illegal? yes it is illegal an adult doing it to a child but if two children do it?

I remember growing up a newspaper article case that happened in the local area in which a 14 year old girl wanted to have sex with her father and marry him! It was a news article and it went to court. the result was they could get married but not allowed to have children! so is it illegal?

then we go back to history and biblical before the law of Moses in the bible people were marrying their brother sister, and to go further. 

We learn the story of Jesus birth Joseph and Marry being in love but if one goes to historical artifacts and historical books of the time one will read that Mary was 13 years old when she was to conceive birth while Joseph was an old man I would say 40 but my biblical studies professor would say 80 as jesus brothers were of Joseph from his previous wife who was a widow when he married Mary.

Yes I almost became a priest and was to be ordained and glad I did not but did study biblical studies and we don't hear the correct stories of history.