to all the married guys what would your wife say or do if she found out you like to suck cock?

wild175133

One of my exgirlfriends didn't and let's say she didn't like it, eventually ending up in a broken relationship. Since then i've always told my grilfriends i like to suck cock and much more. Sometimes that has led to not going into a relationship to start with, but at least they know upfront, and know what they are getting into. 

Luckily my wife knows, and let's enjoy 😅 from time to time. 

Edited by bisexualguy1978
  • Like 6

Been there... told her I was curious to try.  She said I was nuts and wasn't going to support it.

She's gone. LOL (there were other issues).

Since then, I have made it clear to any woman I have had sex with that I enjoy sex with guys just as much.... as one other poster mentioned - for some chicks that is a deal breaker right at the start, so no time wasted.  Other chicks? Some of them don't mind at all... and in fact I have shared a few cocks with a few women FWB.

In my experience - I have had a lot of women tell me it would turn them on to see their partner suck dick... it is just not generally accepted in some circles.  So, I changed circles. Grin.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The wife dosen't know I am a cocksucking cum pig. I think with her straight ways and vanilla sex over the last 30 years she would freak.

I love sucking cock, being abused, throat fucking cum pig. 

1472556398_2021-02-2810_10_18.thumb.png.1702205f1e811a67f2bbbaabea2fefcb.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Don’t want to think of what my wife would do to me if she knew I sucked cock. But she would surely kill me if she knew I took cock up the ass. But that’s my big turn on. Going home to her with a man or men cum in my ass as I hold her. Big turn on. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, Bimarried001 said:

Don’t want to think of what my wife would do to me if she knew I sucked cock. But she would surely kill me if she knew I took cock up the ass. But that’s my big turn on. Going home to her with a man or men cum in my ass as I hold her. Big turn on. 

Do you feel guilty about it at all? No judgement, just curious. i think fucking married guys is fucking hot. 

• Upvote 1

I’m an extremely filthy twisted cum dump pig and into all sorts of [banned word] kinks. My fiancé that was very proper and vanilla came from a very prestigious family walked in on me dressed up in her lingerie getting gang banged raw by 5 random black guys in our bedroom. I was in the middle a disgusting mess, covered in sweat and cum, moaning like a whore in heat as they took turns breeding me. When I noticed her standing in the doorway her mouth was on the floor. When I jumped off the bed and walked to her saying that I can explain she freaked out and started yelling at me, telling me not to touch her, that I’m disgusting and a piece of shit. That she can’t believe that I would subject myself to such unbelievably atrocious things. She looked at me with absolute disgust as I had sweat, cum running and leaking out of me saying look at your self, you should be ashamed of yourself are you enjoying yourself bc we are done

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

love fucking married guys and most are not into letting the wife know. I think they prefer the sneaking behind her back feeling, making it even hotter for them.

my dad loved cock but never told mom. I don't think she ever knew but it was certainly not talked about.

• Piggy 1

19 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

That what I like about married guys There never any drama cuz they got thing to lose. We fuck and chill or hang out no pressure.

• Like 1

Ok m’y she’s the one that get all started here

she did a add on craigslist when it was hot

Gave me the address and told me get ready it’s guy and you have to lurn new scill

she saw me suck get suck fuck or get fuck

she prefer that I play alone without her

me also I prefer that she’s not there

but is hot to see a gay to fuck and breed my wife also

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...