Last summer, when the first UK lockdown eased I was desperate to get out of the city for a few days so booked myself a pitch on a campsite. I got there late evening so pretty much just threw my tent up, ate and went to bed. The next day I got up early and took myself for a long walk. It was so lovely to be out in the countryside, particularly as it was a hot day and there were loads of cute guys with their tops off also out for a hike. I got back to the campsite at about 6pm and was really sweaty from a day of walking so I decided to go for a shower. The campsite has a shower block with a big gang shower for the men that would probably normally have enough showerheads for 10 guys. But due to Covid restrictions we were only alowed in 2 at a time. I waited my turn and when I finally got in there there was one guy already lathered up in the shower. I stripped down and took a shower as far from him as possible so we didn't break the rules. He was in his mid 30s, chunky but strong looking and hairy all over. I started soaping up and as I turned round to rinse off, I noticed he was staring at me with a big grin on his face and his fat hard cock in his hand, stroking it slowly. I got hard immediately! I gave him a little show and bent over to show him my hole so he could be sure what I wanted. There was a long queue outside so he asked which tent was mine and if he could come by later, when it was dark. I wasn't going to say no to him, I really wanted his big dick in me! We both dried off and went back to our tents. As I walked back to mine I noticed he went back to a group of tents with 4 or 5 other guys standing around them. I stoop outside my tent for a couple of minutes so he could be sure which one was mine and then made a quick bite to eat.

After dinner I got inside my one man tent and read for a while. It was a warm night so I lay ontopof my sleeping bag in my briefs. It got dark around 10pm and I was reading by my head lamp for another hour before I heard footsteps outside my tent and the zip starting to move. He quickly moved inside and I turned the headlamp off to avoid giving the campsite an x-rated shadow puppet show! Before the light went out I saw he was just wearing a t-shirt and shorts. He whispered that I had a hot arse and he couldn't wait to fuck it. I got on all 4s and pulled my briefs down and he took no time grabbing my hips and shoving his face between my cheeks. His stubble felt great against them and his tongue was lapping at my hole. He kep stopping to spit on it and then worked it inside me with his tongue. It felt amazing! I was reaching back to pull my cheeks apart so he could get deeper inside me and he reached round and started to wank me off with my own precum as lube.

After a while he stopped rimming me and I could hear him taking his clothes off. It was really dark by now so I couldn't see much. He told me to lay on my side and he lay behind me, spooning me. His cock was rock hard and rubbing between my arse cheeks as he rubbed his hairy body against my back and felt me all over. He asked if I was ok with bareback and I told him I wouldn't do it any other way. Then he lined himself up against my hole and pushed inside me. I was well lubed from the rimming and so desperate to have him in my that my hole put up no resistance. His dick was beer can thick and felt amazing in my hole. He fucked me really slow and deep for a while, pulling my head round so he could kiss me really deep and wet, with loads of tongue. Eventually he started to speed up and his breath got really heavy. He whispered that he was going to breed me deep and the rammed inside me, making me yelp! He convulsed for what felt like five minutes as he emptied his balls inside me. He kept holding me really close and didn't pull out. He stayed hard and asked if he could go again. I begged him to breed me again! This time he had me on my back and came again pretty quickly. He the played with my loose, cummy hole for a while with his fingers and kissed and me wanked me until I came. We fell asleep together, all cuddled up on top of my sleeping bag.

When I woke up in the morning I was alone, still totally naked, with cum dried onto my arse and the tops of my legs. I reached round and fingered myself until the remains of his cum started to drip out of me. I collected as much as could and licked it all up off my fingers.

Once I'd had breakfast, I went off for another walk. I hadn't had a shower do must have stunk of sweat and cum! I had to walk past his camp on my way out of the campsite and he was sat with his mates eating breakfast. They all gave me a round of applause and whooped as I went past, so he must have told them....I loved it!!

• Like 23
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

Part 2

It was another lovey day and I spent the whole day out walking again.  I kept thinking about what a hot night it had been!  It was another hot day so I spent most of it walking with my top off, as did the other hot guys I passed every now and then on the paths.  I was so horny by the time I got back to the campsite at about 7pm.  As I unzipped my tent I noticed a note had been slipped under the door flap.  It read "Hey sexy! Loved breeding that hot hole of yours last night.  Been telling my mates about it all day and they all want to know what the fuss is about.  Make sure your ready to be used once the sun goes down.  P.S. Don't wash, we like our cumdumps nice and sweaty".  I was instantly hard and I couldn't wait for the sun to set! 

As the sun went down I laid my sleeping bag out, got naked and lay there in the warm summer air waiting.  My heart was pounding and I was hard and dripping precum in anticipation of the fucking I was going to get.  After waiting about half an hour I heard rustling outside and then the zip started to move.  Before he got inside I was able to glimpse his body in the light of the moon for a moment.  He was a slim, white guy with very little body hair and was just wearing boxers.  His was already hard and the outline looked about 7inches long but not too thick.  Once he crawled into the tent and zipped the door behind him it was completely dark again and I couldn't see a thing.  "Get on all 4s and let me get a taste of this amazing arse of yours then" he said.  I did as I was told and he was tonguing my hole in a matter of seconds!  He started by lapping at it and stopped after a short while to say "you still taste of cum, you little slut!".  Then he started to spitting big wads on my hole and fucking it in with his tongue.  I was loving it!  It wasn't long before he stopped rimming and I felt him press his bell-end against my hole.  He was really slow and gentle to start, just pushing a few centimeters in and then pulling out.  With each thrust he went a little bit deeper, until eventually I could feel his balls resting against my taint.  Then he pulled almost all the way out and then back in, balls deep and let out a low groan.  It felt incredible and rather than wait for him to go again, I started rocking backwards and forwards, fucking myself on his long dick.  He loved this and grabbed hold of my hips, guiding me back and forwards, up and down his shaft.  After a while he took control again and started fucking me faster, until he rammed in me and I felt him spasm as he shot his load in my guts!  After a couple of convulsions he pulled out and I turned round quickly so as not to miss the opportunity to suck his cock clean!  He tasted amazing, all cum and ass juices!  Once he was clean, he gave me a quick spank on the arse and pulled his pants on, before leaving the tent.

It was a minute or so before the next guy came by.  He was an Indian guy, furry all over and already completely naked with a short but thick uncut dick sticking straight out in front of him.  He told me he wanted me to ride him, so he lay down and I straddled him.  I was pretty loose and lubed up with the first guys cum so I slid down onto his cock pretty easily.  I thought he was going to want me to take control but he started going at my arse like a jack rabbit!  I held onto his chest hair to keep from falling off him and he gave me a really hard pounding.  He was pretty quick to cum, but he didn't even stop fucking, not until he'd pumped his second load into me.  He told me to climb off him and lay on my back so he could finger fuck me with the three loads now sloshing about in my hole.  When he was done he pulled his fingers out and made me lick them clean.  I felt like such a slut, holding his wrist so he couldn't pull away and sucking on his fingers like I was a nursing baby!

After he left me, I fingered myself for a minute whilst I waited for his friend.  Their cum tasted amazing!  As the third guy came in he said with a big grin "hey!  I hope you're not eating all my lube!".  I have him a cheeky grin and offered him my fingers to lick, which he did.  "Fucking yum!" he said.  He wasted no time pushing my legs back against my chest and lining up his rock hard cock against my hole.  They guy was really well built and really hair and his cock was about 8 inches and really thick.  Even though I had been well opened up by the first two guys, he had to tell me to breath and relax so I could take him.  Once he'd eased his way in though and kept still for a minute I gave him a nod and he started to fuck my cummy hole.  I could feel the previous loads escaping past his dick and dripping down my ass crack onto my sleeping bag.  He got a rhythm going and fucked me for ages before planting his seed deep inside me.  Before he left the tent he let me suck his now soft cock clean of cum and whispered "Steve was right, you're a great little slut!".

I was starting to feel sore but I desperately wanted more cum in my arse!  Within seconds there was another man in my tent.  "on your belly whore" he said and I did as I was told.  I didn't really see him at all and he wasted no time stuffing his hard dick in my sloppy hole.  I knew as soon as it started that this wasn't going to be a long fuck.  He pinned my arms to the ground and fucked me really hard and fast!  I was struggling to take it and although I was trying really hard to be quiet so as not to wake any of the other tents I couldn't help moaning each time he piled into me.  As I thought, it didn't take long for him to unload in me and he was gone without a word. 

I lay there, a bit in shock for a few minutes before I heard a familiar voice.  It was the guy from last night, who'd I'd just learnt was called Steve.  "God, they've made a right mess of you, haven't they!" he said with a chuckle.  "Lie on your back and pull your legs back so I can get a good view of your cumdump hole".  I did as I was told and showed off my battered boy pussy.  He wasted no time getting his tongue in there!  It felt so nice, especially after the pounding I had just taken.  He was really gentle with his tongue.  "Push some out for me" he said, as he stuck his tongue out ready to catch it.  I farted out a  nice big load of mixed up cum onto his waiting tongue.  He crawled up next me and kissed me with it.  We passed it backwards and forwards for a while and he told me to lie on my side again, just like I had the night before.  He pushed his big fat cock inside me and fucked my slowly and gently.  I think the feel of all of his mates' loads lubing my hole was too much, 'cause he came within minutes.  He stayed inside me and cuddled me as we fell asleep.

I woke up alone again in the morning to my tent stinking of cum!  I was knackered and my whole was ruined but I felt amazing!

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10

• 2 weeks later...