Becoming Duke

Guest Dainesepup

Guest Dainesepup

I had this ritual in the summer. Near around dusk I’d head to the park with a bag of peanuts and feed my little chipmunk friend. I named him Chippy which obviously didn’t task my imagination that much but it fit. We kind of developed a rapport. He’d chirp when I’d sit on the bench, I’d bring out the bag and he’d jump on the bench and take them right out of my hand. So sure enough I sat down on the bench but  Chippy was nowhere to be found. This routine provided me with so much joy that I decided to wait for him. 
That was when I was startled by this kid in a long leather trench coat and wearing a cap with a logo that had an NP

“Mind if I sit here?” He said with a kind of shit eating grin on his face.

I looked around at the nearly dozen park benches that were totally empty, and despite my annoyance that this goth-looking douche decided to pick this bench to sit on I said 

“Sure buddy fill your boots”

He chuckled and said “Thanks Brother” 

I was about ready to leave, obviously my evening routine was a bust and I doubted old Chippy would drop by with this guy sitting here we he sparked up a joint in front of me. He took a long drag held it for a second cocked his chin in the air and let out this long cloud of smoke. Before I could even think about that he handed the joint over to me.

I have this big time character flaw. When I’m offered something it’s almost like a reflex I will invariably take it... that and who doesn’t like a toke on occasion. (So I guess two character flaws) So there I was holding this strange kid’s doob and wondering what the hell this could be laced. Normal people don’t just take a hit off a strangers doob. I looked at him and he gave me this raised eyebrow kind of look as if to say well get on with it. Well I mean he took a giant drag so I should be okay. I put it to my mouth and took a nice long drag. I held it for a second and exhaled this almost slow motion looking cloud from my lungs.

it hit me right away. This was the best weed I’ve ever had I let out a little “whoa” and the kid just chucked and said 

“I know, right?”

I leaned back into the bench and just enjoyed that wonderful tingling feeling

”I’m Astra” he said

I just smiled in my blissful state at said 

“Mark, nice to meet you!”

He smiled that Cheshire grin again and said

”we shall see, but perspective is everything”

I went to hand him back the joint but he put up his hand and said “ No no bro’ take another hit, I’m kind of intruding on your evening, consider it a friendly gesture  for keeping me company” I was pretty high but I’m an all or nothing kind of guy so I sucked back on the splif nice and hard, relishing in the orange glow as the cherry lit up with my second hit. Shit I was being a bit of a greedy pig taking such a good chunk of his joint. He just watched and smiled and said

”wow you’re a real trooper; two tokes and it’s almost to the nub brother” I started giggling over his comment. I was flying high now; I mean I could barely move. I felt this orange glow inside of me and loved it..

”sorry bro’ I got a little carried away” and handed it back to him. 
“ever shotgun?” He asked rolling the joint back and forth between his thumb and forefinger 

“no, what’s that?”

“I’m gonna take a drag and you lean in on me and as I exhale you inhale the smoke. Waste not want not eh!” 
That all seemed logical to me. What the hell

”Sure let give it a whirl”

He took a big drag and leaned in on me and exhaled. As he was exhaling he put his hand on the back of my neck and rubbed his forefinger up and down on my neck. I was focusing on inhaling because for some reason I didn’t want to make it look like I’m a rookie or anything and it didn’t register at first but his touch felt electric. I noticed all the way down to my ass which puckered a bit. I noticed I was dribbling a little precum too. What the fuck elicited that!!! It didn’t feel wrong at all. It felt good. I held the smoke in for a second and exhaled another monster cloud.  He lightly squeezed the back of my neck and shook me to and fro like an older brother giving praise to his younger sibling.

”Good job brother, you are a pro” he said smiling.  He was really in my space now, and I started noticing him more. His smell a mix of leather, manscent and something else; an almost tire like scent like on an inner tube.

He handed me the joint. I put up my hand to say I had enough but he said

”Oh come on little bro! Don’t leave me hangin it’s the last toke. You can do it. It’s your turn to shotgun me!”

I looked into his eyes and man they were hypnotic. They were an almost steel grey. That combined with his hand on my neck subtly moving that finger just sent butterflies down in my stomach. Once again I hand that pucker in my ass. Wow this shit is whack I can’t believe I felt like that. I was a little unnerved but I faded away in an instant. I felt so damned good. I was as if everything in my life led me to this moment and it was where I was supposed to be. 
“Okay, okay giv’er here” I took the joint at the edge of my fingers and took in the last of it. I brought down my hand and he pulled me into him. Our mouths were a hair length away and I just felt amazing. He was cradling the back of my neck and I could feel the wind from his inhale which was like velvet. Just then his lips touched mine and I just went with it. His tongue parted my lips and was exploring my mouth like an animal. I was rock hard spew precum like a fountain. That when I panickedi pushed to the side and fell clean off the bench to an awaiting puddle. I lay there think Holy Fuck! Holy Fuck! What the fuck just happened here.

”Whoa I’m not gay dude!” I exclaimed, which up until that moment I believed to be true. I been with plenty of women at this point. My reality was shattered though. Nobody made me feel this good. He just looked down at me and shook his head

”tut tut, who needs labels little bro’ gay straight it all arbitrary. I felt something in the moment and it seemed right so I seized on it. If it feels right it must be right. Live in the moment little brother”

I must’ve been quite a sight laying in a puddle of mud. Eyes wide as dinner plates from the shock. I got up sopping with mud. He put his hand on my shoulder again and that electric touch held me fast as he started wiping the mud off my back with his hand. He my ass just a little bit slower and stayed there for a second. My eyes fluttered. Just being in this guy’s orbit felt so good. He broke me out of my trance by squeezing my shoulder.

“Yeah you’re ready little brother”

”huh?”

”Nothing let’s take a walk. I work just down the road at a clothing type shop. We will get you something to change into” his smile was back both warm and chilling at the same time. 
“okay thanks” 

At this point he could have said anything and I would have went with it

We walked to this seedy part of time. The entire time his hand never left my shoulder. I realized that if it had of I would have felt a little loss and just relished on it being there.

“Okay we are here”

I looked at the shop that he said he worked at. It had a rainbow flag over the canopy and in the display window the mannequins had chest harnesses and leather garb on. I looked at him puzzled. What could I possibly find to wear in here. He took his hand off my shoulder which made me sigh with disappointment. I hope he didn’t hear that I mean it sounded pathetic. He reached into his pocket and fished out his keys. He unlocked the doors and in we went. It was a fetish shop through and through. There were men’s jocks, singlets leather and latex suits and the smell in there was absolutely divine. My river of precum turned into a torrent. What the fuck is wrong with me why was I getting so turned on by this.

”Hold on there pup” he said sitting me down on a little square bench. We have to get you something to hydrate you. At this point my mouth felt like it was full of cotton and I couldn’t have agreed more. Wait a second; did he just call me pup? That was odd but I liked it. It was somehow suited to me at this moment. He disappeared behind the curtain that was behind the counter that separated the back room. I looked around the shop and was amazed at how turned on I was. The leather scent mixed with latex permeated the place. I never thought about stuff like this before. I was completely out of my element. Just then Astra came back in. Astra. What an odd name in occurred to me but promptly exited my mind. 
“Bottoms up little pup!” He said and smiled. I took a swig of the Gatorade and winced. I tasted terrible, like it had twice the salt mixed with a side of dirt. 
“They’ll be none of that plug your nose and down it if you must but drink” his voice was forceful and direct. I did as he ordered without question or flinching. Just then he was I he’s away and he was undoing my belt. It had a parental feel to what he was doing. It felt normal. 
“we have to get you out of this muddy mess, don’t we pup?”

”woof!” I said jokingly. He didn’t bat an eye

”Good boy”

I don’t know what it was but when he said that to me it was like the clouds opened and it was what I needed. His praise lifted me out of some other reality into a new dimension. My head was swimming how and I felt so horned up. I didn’t know what to do with those feelings. Just then he pulled down my jeans. I kicked off my sneakers to complete the disrobing. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and with such skill pulled it up and over my head. My cock was fully engorged, bulging through my boxers with a noticeable wet spot from the precum still drizzling out.

”well well looks like we aren’t worried about those labels anymore are we now”

I just smiled. I could barely stand at this point. Just then he stood right in front of me still in his leather trench coat . He brushed my hair gently back behind my ears “no no this won’t do. I’ll call Serge to sort this out” as he tossled my hair.  I had no clue what he was talking about but just having him this close was intoxicating. He reached around the waistband of my boxers and slowly pushed them down toward my ankles squatting down as he went. He was face to face with my cock now and looked up at me. 
“does the little pup want me to help him out with this?”

I just nodded and he engulfed my cock in his mouth. His tongue tickled my slit and all I could do was moan. There was no other way to describe it but it felt like I was melting but melting into my cock. It was the most elegant of sensations. He bobbed his head only twice and I exploded. Every molecule in my body felt like it was rejoicing it was for lack of a adequate term glorious. I wasn’t expecting this and I gave no warning. I wasn’t sure what to say or do. Ribbon upon ribbon of cum entered his mouth. He milked the juice out me sending me into orbit. I couldn’t see it was so intense. I was shaking. His hand slowly moved up over my stomach. Years of playing rugby gave me a nice physique and he explored it with his hand until it reached my shoulder.  He pulled himself up and we were face to face again. He grabbed the back of my neck and our lips touch and he forced them open again with his tongue transferring what was once in my nut sack into my mouth. I was in heaven. I tasted my own juices and it felt so good everything felt so good. We made out for an eternity but still didn’t seem long enough. He broke off the kiss and guided me back behind the counter and through the curtain. I one corner there was a sex sling and in the other a little private bathroom. Everything seemed like it was in slow motion. He told me there was a shower in the bathroom and to clean up. 
“we got to get you dressed, they’ll be here any minute” 

......don’t worry the real meaty part is coming up......

Guest Dainesepup

I got to the shower and turned it on. I adjusted the temperature so it was warm but not hot. I hopped in and let the water cascade over me. Even the sensation of the water felt so amazing. It was almost like time had slowed down and I could feel and register each drop as it hit my skin. I didn't notice any soap which was fine. My intention was to just rinse off and head home. My whole evening had been hijacked and I was feeling tired. The buzz of the high was really knocking me for a loop. What had I just let happen? I started rubbing myself all over and spending an inordinate amount of time on my cock. At this point I heard Astra call in 

"I put your new clothes on the folding chair by the shower. I'll be in to give you a hand shortly"

"okay" I responded not registering the fact that I was dressing myself for over 15 years now and why I'd need help was beyond my grasp.

I stepped out of the shower and starting towelling off. I was almost dry when I noticed 'my new Clothes' on the chair, if you could call them clothes. I reached over and picked up the first article.

"What the fuck?'' I whispered to myself as I examined this latex jockstrap. It was black with a red strip down the centre. My cock stood to attention and my premium river started to flow again. I felt it and it felt so smooth and looked so shiny and slick. I brought it up to my nose and the smell just filled my lungs with this sweet succulent aroma of new rubber. I put it on the counter and grabbed the next article. It was also black latex but was rolled up into a kind tube. It unrolled like a towel making this cracking sound as it did. It was a set of black latex chaps with a 1 cm red stripe running down the leg and snap closures. I grabbed my forehead with my free hand and thought to myself. He's got to be kidding. I can't wear this. But as I was thinking that very thought the other thought was this deep longing to see how id look in it. How it would feel against my skin. I took a deep breath and grabbed the third article which of course went with the theme. It was a black sleeveless t-shirt again in latex with the word FIST emboldened on the back with the letter 'I' in the form of a red fist rather than the letter. I was turned on. My heart was beating a little faster. To the right of that was a bulldog leather chest harness with red accents and wrist restraints again in leather and red accents. Beside the chair was a set of Grinder Boots in my size and red athletic socks. What was Astra thinking. I can't wear this.

Just then I heard Astra from behind me

"Oh good you found your gear okay. What do you think Pup. Pretty hot eh?"

I said the first thing that popped into my head "Fuck yeah" 

what the hell. I shook my head. "Sorry I mean I can't wear this kind of thing."

Just then I turned around and saw Astra. He wasn't wearing the leather trench coat anymore. I remembered I thought was kind of over the top when we first met in the park. He had on the exact same outfit that he laid out for me but in blue accents rather than red and my jaw dropped. It was so form fitting. Tight around his ripped body. He just oozed the word sex. Coupled with all of that he had on a type of bondage collar. It gave him this edgy hard look. Once again my cock to a jump. I wasn't even trying to hide my erection anymore. I had accepted that I liked what was happening. All my trepidations about everything were abating and I was scared and happy that they were leaving me. It was a weird feeling one that I would know more and more as the evening bore on.

"You like? He said with a coy grin "Your cock sure does"

I lost more of my trepidation "Fuck yeah" 

All that I wanted to do was to feel every inch of him. Feel that sexy gear he had on, smell it, taste it. He slowly closed the gap between us reaching up his hand and centering it in the middle of my chest. His chest glistened in the light shining on the rubber, the chest harness accentuated his many physique. I was floored. He gently took me hand and brought it to his side inviting me with his eyes. I felt up his back and down his legs as he pulled me close in an embrace which felt like home. Like where I needed to be. I starting shaking. He put both hands on my cheeks and looked me in the eyes and said "It's okay, Your home now. He guided my head down and I started to squat. Soon I was eye level with his bulge. I knew what he wanted and I wanted it too.

"but I I I'm not..."

He interrupted me right there

"...not gay? There you go with those labels again Pup. Don't think of it as being gay little brother just think of it as helping your brother out. Remember live in the moment" his voice was so sweet. He sounded so unabashed and logical.

My mind was still a fog from whatever drugs were in my system but he logic was undeniable and I want to taste him, to please him and to give hime the joy that he had given me. I lost all reserve and grabbed him by the hips and started licking the bulging rubber jock he had on. I could smell his man must which fed my lust for more. I wanted to taste was was underneath. He pulled the pouch of his jock over and released his man meat. I watched it mesmerized as it bounced two times. I took it in my mouth. I thought something like this was disgusting not two hours ago before I met this sexy rubbered up boy but not it felt so natural so right. 

"Good Booooy" he said as he put his hand on the back of my head, and forced himself deeper onto his shaft. I loved his praise. I loved his forcefulness. I loved him.  I just met this guy and here I was bobbing my head up and down on his rock hard cock, loving the feel of it in my mouth the salty taste. His thrusts picked up speed and I could feel his cock engorge itself

"Are you ready boy?! It's almost ready. You gonna take big brother's load?"

I just kept on sucking "mmmmmph" I wanted it and I wanted it bad. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAGH" he bellowed as volley after volley of his sweet nectar filled my mouth. I wasn't sure what to do. This was the first time I was ever on the receiving end of this particular act. The decision was made for me. He reached down as he pulled out his cock and covered my mouth with his hand. "NOW SWALLOW BITCH" I did as commanded with no hesitation and no regret. I felt so liberated but at the same time so beholden to him.  He moved his hand from my mouth to under my chin and forced my to look up at him. "I chose well, if I don't mind saying. He is going to love you" He guided me back up. I still had his taste in my mouth and he kissed me so passionately that I was lost again.

"Now let's get you cleaned out"

I looked at him quizzically but once again he took the lead and had everything prepared. "We need you clean both inside and out don't we boy?"

Once again his logic was impeccable. I gave up questioning. I gave him total autonomy over everything. He guided me over to the sink where he had prepared an enema bulb. I knew what it was straight away and knew I was in for another first but his mantra echoed in my head which was still swimming 'Live in the moment' I rested two hands on the counter. He poked his finger in a container of some sort of cream and started to rub it up into my ass crack. It felt so good. I wanted more. he then touched my quivering hole with his lubed up finger. I let out a breath 

"In good time little brother this is just cleanout time" he smiled as he smeared lube on my hole, rubbing it around and around. I started to gyrate my hips just hoping for hime to just go a little further but he just stayed there. He took the enema bulb and inserted it gently. I let a quick breath in as it penetrated me. Before I could figure out how I felt about it he filled me up with warm water.

"Now hold it In boy"

I did as instructed. I felt like I was going to burst when he finally told me to evacuate everything in the toilet. We repeated this three more times until the water came out nice and clean. That's when he opened the drawer in the sink and brought out this bullet looking thing with a plunger. He lubed it up and said. "Time to introduce you to Tina"

Who's Tina?" 

"Don't worry Pup you will be well acquainted before too long?" Just then he took this thing which looked like a syringe but much larger and with a nubbed end rather that a needle. He placed it against my hole. He Tod me it was sort of like an enema but not as much and he wanted me to hod this one in. This was bigger than the touch nozzle and I had never had anything going in my out route up until today but as he eased it in I felt him move it back and forth a bit and it sent shivers through me. It felt so good, like a scratch that needed to be itched and was finally getting some attention. He emptied the contents in and rubbed me on the shoulders. "You just wait for the main event boy. You're going to love it"

The whole process made me feel like a piece of meat getting processed. for some reason the thought me in that way made me more horny.

.....More to come....

Guest Dainesepup

He grabbed a bottle of silicone lube and started rubbing it all over starting at my neck. His touch was so soothing. I don’t know if he had experience as a masseuse but he would’ve been in high demand if it was the case . When he got down to the crack of my ass he rubbed his finger slowly around my hole and it was like my hole just wanted to let go and envelope his finger. He slipped his index finger in and probed around . I felt so comfortable with what was going on and having his finger probing around in my ass I was going apeshit. I let out this guttural noise that even to me sounded utterly animalistic. My ass was hungry for more. He pulled it out and proceeded to continue lathering me up in lube. It’s absence left me feeling empty and a bit hollow. Finally he was done and I looked like a greased up pig, a term I would soon come to love, and really associate with. He grabbed the latex shirt first. I lifted up my arms an it slid right on. The smell of it was sheer heaven and the feel of it against my skin was a notch above that. . I looked in the full length mirror that was wall to wall in this back room and loved what I saw. Next he got me to step into the jock and pulled it up. Again the feel of it against my balls had me torrentially flowing with precum. Next he unsnapped the waist band of the chaps and I stepped in and he slid them on. The whole time I kept rubbing this wonderful gear caressing my skin. I was a full body hug. 
“Sit!” He said and he put the socks in my hand which I pulled up all the way. He dropped the Grinders in front of me. I slid them on and they were a perfect fit and so comfortable. I was never big into wearing boots but these gave me this edgy feel that I was liking. Whatever liquid he shoved in my ass was doing it’s job. It’s like my hole was ravenous to be filled and I stretched my arm back and started to finger myself.

”They’ll be plenty of time for that pup, let’s just focus on getting you geared up. You got a long night ahead and we want you looking the part don’t we?”

”Yes we do!” Is all I could mutter and just started grinning. This guy made me so happy. It was like he knew my body better than I did. I laced up the boots like he taught me after he gave me a set of bright red laces. The lacing looked like laddering and it put a style to it. Astra had great attention to detail. The chaps were tucked into the boots and then he lowered the socks over the top of the boots which hid the knot. He grabbed the wrist restraints next and cinched them roughly into place and then grabbed the chest harness. He laid it over my head like a cowboy might put a saddle on a horse. He cinched up the harness nice and tight accentuating my pecs. I got up and looked in the mirror and was instantly turned on.

”Does Pup like his knew look” he asked with his pouty lips. 
I looked in wonderment at what he transformed me into. I was a jeans and t-shirt run of the mill twenty something and now I looked more manly, more sinister, more sexy, more animalistic and primal. I curled up my upper lip and barred my teeth and let out a low growl. 
“Fuck yeah!!”

I looked over at Astra who had the same gear but in blue. This time I made the first move. I grabbed him around the hips and pulled him towards me. I grabbed the back of his head and with an aggression that I don’t normally have I kissed him. My tongue wrestled with his as I embraced his latexed body and it felt so right. After a minute of snogging he pushed me back a bit

”My my aren’t we a little horned up; I guess the clothes make the man”

I felt aggressive but at the same time deferred to Astra in every way. I was so...subservient... to him. I knew my place at it was at his side. I felt invincible and it was just with looking in that mirror and the way he got me to look.. he stood behind me as I looked in the mirror at us. We looked like we belonged together in some Mad Max type movie. My ass was so hungry now. I wanted his cock. I wanted home to fuck me so bad. He tussled my hair which was fairly long. It was a point of pride for me. He tugged on my harness and motioned me towards a garbage can. He told me to put my head over the can and grabbed a set of clippers off the nearby shelf. I frowned and he just said “It’s happening boy head down. I put my head down and proceeded to give me a Mohawk. He cropped the ‘hawk tight and my brief reluctance was met with utter joy. It looked fucking badass. He took his hat off and he also had the same but highlighted in blue. 
“we will dye it tomorrow pup” 

I looked at my reflection and gay a little devils horns kind of salute sticking out my tongue like a delinquent. I was a new creature. 
“He’s ready!!” Astra shouted out to the curtained entrance into the shop. Almost instantaneously two bearded men walked in wearing full leather gear.  I was a little startled and tried to hide myself behind Astra. It was like I was caught playing dress up and was a little embarrassed. Astra  immediately went to one of the leather men who embraced him and gave him a deep kiss. He was wearing a leather shirt leather,  biker jacket that was quilted in the arms and shoulders, leather pant quilted in the knees and rump area and knee high police boots. Black police gloves completed the look. He was built like a brick shithouse (bulky and solid). I would not have ever thought about messing with him. Astra turned around and nuzzled into him. The leather man wrapped his arm under Astras armpit and across his chest pulling him tight and rocked back and forth with him. It was such a loving scene like in a romcom movie.

I felt isolated and alone. Almost like I was abandoned. I felt like I was on display and didn’t know how to react. I just put my head down and looked at the floor. 
“Good choice Astra he will fit in nicely.”

Astra pushed his ass into the leather man and the leather man grinder back. The other leather man had the exact same gear as the first. He walked up to me looking me up and down like I was some sort of commodity in the meat isle. I felt uneasy. He put his hand on my head and moved my head like it was on a bobble spring. There was nothing gentle about it. He walked behind me and reached around my chest and squeezed my pec. He was a commanding presence. He slapped my ass with his other hand and gave it a squeeze.  I whelped at the contact. I had no idea who this guy was. I was standing in the back room of a fetish shop dressed in latex and now this leather goon was squeezing and touching me like I was a piece of meat. His hand slowly moved from my ass to my cock. He grabbed hold of my entire package and gave it a hard squeeze. I winced at the pain but didn’t dare move.

”My name is Dale, Master Dale to slutty pig pups like you!”

He was still behind me and turned me toward the mirror. His other arm that wasn’t squeezing my nuts like a vice made its way under my arm at he grabbed my chin forcing me to look at the scene in the mirror. There I was looking like a slutty animal staring back, caught by this leather clad beast of a man. I felt cornered and trapped.... and I was turned on by it all. 
“Over there is Master Henry to his pup Astra who I know you are acquainted with. You can call Him Sir but you will address me as Master. Am I clear pup?”

”yyyeah um Master”

As soon as I said the word Master my ass felt like it was bottoming out. It was like I not only lost all control but I willingly gave it to Him. I felt paradoxically free and liberated. 
“Astra has been casing you out for a while. He says you go the the park and feed chipmunks like in some stupid Disney cartoon. He’s always wanted another pup around. He’s now your alpha. Do you know what that means fuckstick!” His grip on my package tightened even more.

”Aaaargh, um it means he’s my leader?” 
“...and I’m your Master now so where does that leave you in the pecking order cunt?” “The bottom?”

”that’s right you are now a bottom little bitch. Do you like that idea?”

”Yes Master” holy fuck did I just say I liked that idea. Not only that but I meant it. This man just emanated control and power. I loved how he made me feel. I was his possession and it was turning me on. 
“Good pup” he let go of my balls and I let of a deep breath and took two more in succession. I loved how he said good  pup. I was happy that I made him happy. He grabbed my harness and pulled me to the chair. He pushed me into it like I weighed nothing to him. My buzz was starting to abate and the reality of the situation was starting to creep in.  That was when he shackled my arms to the chair. He tapped my chest a couple of times and said “Don’t worry pup I’m gonna take good care of you.” 
This didn’t really reassure me and it must have showed. He took a bit of delight in the fear on my face.  Just then Sir Henry handed over a mirror with a line of white powder of it. 
“This is vitamin K pup it’s going to transform you. It’s going to make you so happy about your new life that you’ll want to erase the old. He had a metal straw that he held up into my left nostril. 
“When I say boy you sniff and Hoover up the lot here.” I nodded and he said “Now!”

without thinking I did just that. I hoovered it up like a champ. In an instant it was like everything melted into a blur of colours. I was floating in another plane. I heard some of the stoners at school talk about the K hole and now I understood what the fuck they were talking about. It was awesome. I was on another plain. As the world finally came back into focus I found my self out of the chair and I front of the sling snogging with my new Master. All of the worry melted away and I was now free to be His pet. I was in His embrace as his tongue explored my every recess of my mouth and it felt like home.  He broke the kiss and pointed o the sling “Get in” I was like some sort of robot. My mind was gone and I was on automatic. I climbed into the sling. He put my boots into to stirrups and sat on this little stool in front of me. All the while I laid there in my bliss and felt so happy and comfortable.

“Feeling good pup?”

” Yes Master” I said rubbing myself caressing the latex.  I looked up and noticed there was a mirror on the ceiling. I could see my reflection and I was mesmerized by it. I looked like such a slutty little fucked up mess but it made me so horned up. 
“Gooooood”

Astra wheeled over this platform like you’d have at a hospital that you put food on for patients. There was a container of cream with the letter T on it a syringe and various other tools and such would have looked kind of menacing if I wasn’t so high. Master had his jacket off and spooned a healthy glob of the T cream on it and pushed it in my awaiting hole. I’ve never been fucked in my life and his fingers were as thick as ballpark franks. There was a little pain as he pushed through my ring. The lube burned like hell. I squirmed but he just kept scooping it out and pushing more in. The burning sensation lessened and as he worked my hole with his finger I finally got why people liked anal. Before I just didn’t understand but he rubbed and hit places that struck such a chord in me. I was cooing like a little baby head turning from side to side just loving his touch. My hole felt more relaxed as he got to his feet. He undid his belt and unzipped his pants and out popped a ginormous cock. It was 8 inches of beautiful meat and my hole started to quiver in anticipation. My blissful feeling now that the T lube was mixed into my system put a dirtier edge to it. It was a craving piglike lust. My teeth barred and my lip curled and I started to gyrate my hips. I wanted him to lay that cock in me so bad.

He walked around to the side of the sling and rested his hand on my forehead. “What do you want boy?” He whispered in my ear.

“Masters cock!!!” I was in heat like a rutting pig. Lust took over. He put his cock right up in my face and I practically inhaled it. It felt amazing so rock hard so full. More! I just wanted more! I went down on Him like I was in a porn movie. He grabbed my head and forced it into the back of my throat and fuck racked the shit out of me. He let go and pushe my face away.

”You really are a cock whore”

I loved the way that sounded. Dirty cock whore. I loved hearing it.

“Yes Master’s dirty little cock whore”  saying it out loud cemented it in my mind. I loved it and that’s was what I wanted everyone to think of me as. A rubbered up cock whore who’s job it was to take dick. He grabbed my harness and pulled me towards him and kissed me forcefully. His biceps were huge and all I could think about was how lucky I was to be in his presence. He let go and I fell back into the sling. He pick up a little brown bottle.

”These are poppers boy, you inhale the fumes. You’re looking like a rutting pig so I don’t want you to get carried away just yet and end up snorting the liquid. I’ll give them to you in a second.”

I was frothing at the mouth I wanted Him so bad. His cock was huge and this was my first time. That fact to me was irrelevant but he knew and took good care of his new found property. He was eyeing up this little cunt for awhile. He saw him at the park with this calm glow about him. He fed the chipmunks in the park for shit sakes. He had a purity that just cried out to be broken. He fully intended for this new cunt to be one of his whores. He will be a good money maker but he was kind of special to Master Dale. He liked seeing this once decent kid turned into a cock hungry animal. But he had to show some restraint. He was in it for the long haul. 
He went back to fingering pups cunt. Now up to two fingers he grabbed the cunts chin and turned it to the right so he could see Sir Henry and Pup Astra. Astra was a good earner for Henry but he also was Henry’s favourite. Henry had his sizeable cock lubed up and was sliding it between Astra’s ass cheeks, teasing his willing cunt. Master Dale wanted his new pup to see so he could know how good it could and would get. 
The plan worked. As I looked over at Astra he looked like he was in a holy heat. Watching Henry’s glistening cock tease Astra was fucking hot. Just then I felt Master rubbing his cock in my own crack sending me into fits of lust my god it felt good.

Master took a long haul off of the little brown bottle in one nostril and then the other. His cock running up and down my crack. “What do you want pup?” 
“I want Masters cock!!! I need Masters cock!!!”

”Good boy” He said as he tied a long rubber band around my arm. He took the syringe from the tray. “You know what this is? 
I shook my head no. “This is meth, it’s what I give all my new pups just before I fuck them.” 

Master Dale loved slamming newbies just before he violated there cum holes. He loved seeing the change in their eyes as the meth took over and they go from sexy little pups to craven pig whores. Right at that point where you can feel there ass open up and you enter them it’s all over for them and you own them whole. 

I look at the needle and looked at Master and the same rationale part of me although distant was saying it is fucking meth dude. One of the dirtiest drugs know to man. Stop 🛑 don’t.  Then I looked at Masters cock again just waiting for my hungry hole. I looked over at Astra at just the moment Henry pushed his cock in. Astra just arched his back. His eyes rolled back in his head. He was in ecstasy. Fuck I wanted that too. I looked up at Master and held my arm out. I had no idea that I’d been fed meth through various means all night and it had taken over I just knew I wanted Masters glorious cock and if this was the way I’m all in.

”You have to tell me you want it boy; you want to be Masters meth whore?”

“Yes Master I’ll do anything for you. Make me your meth whore” I could feel more pressure from Masters cock opening up my hole. I pushed out my arm. He found a vein and pushed the needle in. He threw the poppers on my chest and told me to take two long hauls off them. I opened the bottle with two fingers with the skills of a magician doing slight of hand. I took a deep inhale on one nostril and then the other. 
Holy fuck!! The rush hit me and my ass opened up. I looked at my arm while Master pulled back the plunger and blood filled the syringe and then he pushed in the plunger. I couldn’t breathe for a second I coughed three times and FUCK I wanted every duck in the world in me and I wanted it now. Just as that thought entered my mind Master entered my hole. I felt the stretch I filled me I arched my back just as Astra did. 
“FUUUUUCK”  it was worth the lead up. He went slowly in all the way and the pain was there but as he moved his hips back as his cock retreated from my hole my longing for it overridden the pain. My hole felt like pure electricity as Master pumped his cock in me I was in Nirvanna. I looked up at the mirror on the ceiling to see myself lying there in latex chaps getting fucked by the hot leather clad beast I knew this was what I was meant for.
“You like that pig?!”

“Fuck yeeeeeeeees!”

His thrusts picked up speed. He was slamming is balls hard against my taint as I tried to push back against each thrust

”Fuck yeah, that a good pig. You want Master’s seed pig?”

“Fuck yes Master please give it to me I’ve never wanted anything more in my life!!”  

“If I give it to you there’s no going back. I will fucking own you. My territory will be marked forever” His strokes were longer now and my cunt was taking his abuse with no signs of it stopping. It didn’t matter all I wanted was this. I was finally complete.  I could feel his cock gorging itself, and knew it wouldn’t be long. Fuck I wanted his seed so bad.

”Beg for it cunt”

“Please Master give me your seed. Cum in my ass and make me yours forever”

“AAAAAAAAGH”

He did one final thrust and it was like a spike went through me. As his cock unloaded volley after volley of his sweet man juice mine unloaded in the jock that held it. I’ve never had a hands free orgasm before and thought it was a myth. My whole body trembled in euphoria. Just then Master kissed me with such gentleness that it through me for a loop. There was tenderness there and it was so wonderful laying on my back with Masters slowly softening cock still in me. Feeling his cum leak out. It was all I wanted. I reached down and wiped some of the cum on my finger and as Master pulled out I licked it off relishing it’s taste. I was truly a pig. Just then Master grabbed a collar from the table and wrapped it around my neck. He cinched it up but not too tight. What a fitting tribute. I get to wear Masters collar. He handed me a little lock

”Now it’s truly your decision. If you want to Be mine you have to put on the lock and lock it. It didn’t hesitate. I put the lock through the buckle and clicked it home

......more to come......

Guest Dainesepup

I just slayed there in the sling rubbing my rubber gear looking at the horny little slut I had just become in the ceiling mirror. The cum drizzling out of the side of my rubber jock dripped down. Master Dale stood over me with this sly grin. Fuck he was so sexy with his form fitting leather gear. He just commanded respect with his presence. He grabbed the chain of the sling and rocked it ever so slightly almost like a baby in a crib. I looked into his steel grey eyes and got lost in them so proud to be his pup. He reached down and rubbed my semi rigid cock through the jock. I breathed in with an excited breath.

"We can't have this pup. This is mine now and I think it's time I made that clear!!" His hand moved up from there to my chest sending me flying in ecstasy as it slid over the smooth glistening rubber and over the chest harness which he grabbed hod of. His hand squeezed the strap and he pulled me in resting his forehead against mine. He grunted with approval over his new conquest, his new toy. He gently set me back in the sling leaving me to admire his new handiwork. Wow I looked so hot in this gear. Why did I never know this side life. I was baptized into a bondage rubber pup with Master Dale's cum. I stuck my tongue out and relished in how sleazy I looked. He was back in minutes with this metal looking cage looking thing and a bag of ice. 

"Get up!"

I worked my way out of the sling with some difficulty being still reeling from the meth slam. Fuck I felt good my ass lust was in no way satiated. I reached back fingering my cunt drizzled in lube and Master Dale's cum. I had no idea what this contraption was or what plan he had for it or me but the anticipation was sending me into a dimension of horny I have never been before and the premium flowed. 

"Pup can't be trusted to keep his paws away so I'm caging you up." I still hadn't a clue of what he was talking about but I trusted His judgement. He took apart the contraption and proceeded to wrap this steel clamp around my cock and balls, which responded accordingly. He grabbed the bag of ice and engorged my package in it. I flinched back from the shock of the cold hitting my sensitive bits. Before I could step back he grabbed my harness.

"Stay still boy!" 

I opened my mouth and breathed heavily in compliance. He then took a tube which he lubed up with some sort of antibiotic gel.

"This is going to feel weird boy but you'll do fine just hold on to my shoulder and steady yourself. Master Dale squatted down in front of me with purpose and intent. I placed my hands on his shoulder loving the feel of the leather. I inhaled deep and took in the aroma of his sultry gear. My senses seemed to have a heightened state toward all things gear related. He grabbed my now flaccid cock and squeezed slightly opening up my piss slit. He smelled the gel over it while precum drizzled out in a long gooey line to the floor

"Damn boy you really flow don't you!" All I could do was smile taking in all that was going on. It was at this point that he inserted the tube gently into my piss slit he rolled it between his fingers. My eyes just bulged and I held my breath. What the fuck!!! There was no pain but the sensation was something I wasn't ready for. 

"Take a second to get used to it boy. You are going to enjoy it I promise. It'll be a constant reminder of what you and who you belong to." he said this in a matter of fact kind of way. He continued to roll the tube as he pushed it further and further into my urethra. Precum was now flowing through this tube. It was an amazing feeling but it took a bit to get used to almost like I was getting stroked off but from the inside. I took deep slow breaths as he carefully inserted this tube. He grabbed the cage and put it over my cock locking it permanently down. The end of the cage attached to the tube where piss and my ongoing flow of precum could escape. It was all one unit. Master Dale turned the key and grabbed my package which was all locked up now. I looked down at what he did and felt my cock expand filling the cage but with no place to go could not get erect. My horniness went into overdrive. He let go of the cage at it all just hung there in between my legs. I could not avert my eyes to my new caged up cock. The look was sexy as fuck. I reached down and traced my fingers around the cool steel. A I did that feeling of permanence of total subservience to this leather clad stud in the knowledge that he literally held the key to my cock

"Now pup you're focus will be where it should be on ME and getting that cunt of yours filled. You're going to love being my little chastity bitch not that it matters" he said with a sly grin. He stood up as I put my hands still on his shoulders and looked up at him. I lowered my hands down the front of his chest feeling the leather pulled tight over his chest. I put my arms around him resting my head in his chest embracing him in a hug. He was taken aback a little with the tenderness of his new pet. 

"There there boy you're where you should be now" He embraced me back and I felt do safe in his arms loving the intimacy feeling a genuine gratitude for this new life that he opened up for me. I never wanted to be anywhere else but in his arms.

"Astra really picked well didn't he? Speaking of which. Astra! Get your ass in here!"  He brought me over in front of the mirror and motioned me down on all fours and sat me down. I took in the sight and instinctively let out a "Woof!" He reached into his pocket and brought out a mirror and a little container. He tapped out some powder onto the mirror and put it in front of me.

"Little top up pup; we don't want you to lose that great feeling do we now?' He gave me his metal straw and I snorted the entire contents on the mirror.  Bang the rush hit me and with my cock firmly caged all that I could think of was getting my cunt filled. I shook my head back and forth like a bull. Master Dale just chuckled at the sight of this former stuck up little shithead in the park to this sex crazed rubbered up gearhead full of animalistic lust to get as much cock as he could. He loved transforming choir boys into cunts. Astra entered the room taking in his new pup brother. He had handpicked this guy for Master Dale. There was just something about him. Even in his lustful slutty looking whoreyness he still retained a gentle naive kindness to him. Only he could pull it off. 

"Hey pup!" he said to his new charge. I got you another gift. 

"Woof!" I responded in pure lustful desire. Just then Master Dean spoke up

"He's all yours Astra. Make sure you seed him good so he knows who's the alpha." My head perked up at the thought of getting bred by my alpha. My hole twitched with anticipation. I also noticed something else antra actually had a tail. It was made out of rubber but it was a legitimate tail jutting out from his hole. He noticed my staring at his tail and smiled

"Don't worry pup you'll earn yours soon enough!"

******More to follow******