Hole needed to be stretched

LoadMyHoleSF

Newly vaccinated I was on a trip to Massachusetts to see my family after a year and a half. This time I decided to get a hotel room to explore while I was there. It’s always a challenge to find the time to be a cumdump while visiting family and friends.

One night I was able to carve out the opportunity to set up times to meet with 2 tops from BBRT. Both tops were eager to eat ass and unload. When I had asked the second top if he would be OK with used hole, he told me he’d eat anything out.

Top number one arrived to find me in a darkened room with my ass up. He immediately started using his tongue to probe and rim... nibbling the soft pink flesh of my hole. After about 15 minutes, he lined up his rod and started to push into me. I hadn’t realized I had gotten so tight over the past year due to lack of use. I relaxed as best I could and he was able to stretch me open to shove in. Thank God for lube. I remained tight the entire time and he didn’t last too long. With a groan,  he ejaculated into me and then collapsed on me; his sweat dripping onto my back.

Top number two spent a good hour slurping  the load out of me and using his tongue, fingers and thumb to titillate my hole. I was moaning like a bitch in heat the whole time. His 7 inches was rockhard the entire time.  When he was ready, he flipped me over on my back and thrust in with my legs over his shoulders. Despite the previous fuck my hole still needed to stretch to accommodate his girth. The top that has been so sweet and tender while  tonguing me turned aggressive and shoved in hard. He began fucking like a jackhammer and then pushed me on my  side directing me to stretch my ass cheeks so he could go in deeper. He grabbed a handful of my hair yanking my head back thrusting harder and faster till his load spurted deep into me.

He left me that night with come dripping out of my ass and when I returned home I ordered a set of anal plugs so I can stretch my hole back into shape!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 3