Tucson layover with the alpha top

Pumpinmyhole

I haven't had a layover in Tucson long enough to hook up in months, but this month I have two.  My alpha top bud would be joining me for both, and the first was 2 nights ago on Monday.  He's an alpha top, but also with a sensual side.  He'll relentlessly pound my ass but needs to kiss as he's breeding me, and he always breeds more than once.  It's a win win for both of us.  We even planned for him to spend the night.  We've both admitted we have a strong connection and chemistry when we fuck.  He loves a group scene and is always up for whatever I throw at him, but we decided this one was going to be just the two of us.

He got to my hotel room a little bit late, at 9PM.  This was the last time I even looked at the clock so I'm not sure how long we played for.  We made out for a short time before he started undressing, so I got naked also.  A little more kissing before he told me to get on all fours on the edge of the bed.  He announced he was going to eat my ass for a long time, so he told me to grab the poppers and get comfortable.  His tongue was in my ass for a long time, opening me up, and I had several hits of poppers.  I was kind of in another place, moaning and groaning, he was driving me crazy teasing my hole with his tongue.  I was still on my hands and knees when he slid his cock in.  Damn, he felt so good pounding me.  When he told me to get on my back and we were fucking missionary, I knew his load was coming soon.  He leaned in to kiss me and he growled loudly as he blew his load.  He immediately at his load from my ass, and leaned in to kiss me, sharing his cum.  I was still on my back as he pulled my ass to the edge of the bed.  He was standing as pushed my knees up and pushed his dick in once again.  It was only a few minutes before he was unloading for the second time.  And again he ate his load from my ass and then kissed me with his cum filled mouth.  He fucked and filled me a total of 4 times before he wrapped his arms around me and he told me how good my body felt pressed up against his.  I was so content and blissful as we dozed off.

At 3AM, we both woke up to the smoke alarm in my room "chirping".  Seriously?  I was able to stand on the bed and remove it from it's mounting, and unplug it from the wires.  Ok, problem solved so we get back in bed and resume our spooning position.  He's gently kissing the back of my neck, and I reach behind and stroke his thigh and hip.  Within a couple of minutes he grabs my shoulders and puts me flat on  my back and aggressively starts kissing me.  He gets on top of me and I wrap my legs and arms around him and kiss him back.  He then pushes my knees up and says "I gotta breed that hole again".  Of course I don't argue at all, I just kiss him harder.  He spits in his hand, rubs in on his dick, and shoves in balls deep in one stroke.  Within a couple of minutes he was shooting his 5th load into me.  We continue kissing and within 10 minutes he's fucking me again.  He's working hard for this load, he's pumping my ass as hard and fast as he can.  I had to put my hands above my had and push back against the headboard to keep me from being pushed up and away from him.  But I was rewarded with a sixth load from him.  This time he rolled off me onto his back, panting, saying "Ok, you win.  You broke me".  We laughed, kissed a little more, and fell asleep with his arms wrapped around me.  

He'd planned on getting up at 6AM, so he could go home and get ready for work.  But neither of us set an alarm and we didn't wake up until 7AM.  I don't know if I would have gotten another load or two if we woke up on time, but he had to hurry and leave.  Regardless, he's coming by again on Monday night when I return.   You know, with him it's not about the fucking or the loads.  I'd be happy to just kiss and fall asleep in his arms.  But lucky for me, he needs to breed.  And I'm happy to accommodate.  

• Like 9
  • Piggy 10