The smell of anal desire

backdoorjimmy

When I get horny my ass starts to give off a certain smell. It's not poop, but it's definitely a butt smell. It's kinda salty and sweaty, but there's a whiff of butthole in it too. I call it my anal desire scent but I've heard others call it pheromones. Either way it's one of my favorite smells in the world and it drives my bf crazy. He always wants to eat me out when he smells it, which makes me even hornier than I already was so the smell gets stronger.

My question for other bottoms is, do you get the same smell from your ass when you're horny for a lay? And for tops, how does your dick respond to it if/when you smell it? Does it turn you on? Does it repulse you? Does it make you want to eat ass and fuck when you smell it?

I know the smell you refer to. It's really strong after I have spent some time working my hole and prostate with my metal wand before a fuck. My ass starts to produce its own lubrication then. The odor is distinct. The heat from the wand and the juicy hole makes tops weak in the knees. Luckily I know a multi-cumming top who is not intimidated by this. But sometimes other tops have to pace themselves so as not to cum too quickly because of the smell, heat and slickness of my mancunt. I wish I had learned years ago not to have a "microwave" approach to sex. Let that body heat up slowly and marinate in its own juices before you add that meat. The meal will be better.   

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

I had a top fuck me and use the word pheromones do describe the smell and the "cream" that was cumming from my hole. He came way faster than normal.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

A fist bottom I used to play with produced a fair amount of anal mucus, it has its own texture and smell which was very different to the jlube we had been using, it felt really good on my cock when I slid inside my fist in his arse, it was far smoother in texture and didn’t have the gloopy feeling jlube has.