How incredibly sad is it that I really suck at cock sucking. I love it, always have loved of a Cock banging the base of my skull but I am bad at it. And as of yet to meet someone who was serious about training me. Note the men I know have a proverbial foot in the conservative  closet and kink is 69. And am addicted  to training, it is my jam. I anal train every night. But I can' t get into sucking a dildo. Suggestions. I have the potential to guzzle like a champion. Suggestions on practicing , training, homework?? 

Oh Im Henry and its my 1 St hour here. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/15/2021 at 1:12 PM, UrBoyHenry said:

How incredibly sad is it that I really suck at cock sucking. I love it, always have loved of a Cock banging the base of my skull but I am bad at it. And as of yet to meet someone who was serious about training me. Note the men I know have a proverbial foot in the conservative  closet and kink is 69. And am addicted  to training, it is my jam. I anal train every night. But I can' t get into sucking a dildo. Suggestions. I have the potential to guzzle like a champion. Suggestions on practicing , training, homework?? 

Oh Im Henry and its my 1 St hour here. 

You need to get on your knees, with an empty stomach and have a man that will patiently, but firmly guide you to start opening your throat - this means you will gag, your eyes will water and you will want to pull away but you need to face that you are an oral face pussy in denial. You will choke and beg but when you surrender the muscle to open he can fuck it, use it, bond with you and ultimately deposit his seed down your faggot throat. This will fix your fear and you will have men bouncing their fat wet cocks on your throat pussy in no time. No more excuses.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

A shame you hate using a dildo.  A Master I often work in tandem with, trained his boy to be able to take all of my dick by making him suck dildoes every night...increasing the size as he got better.  Those life like, "real deal" ones from Fort Troff, were used.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2021 at 8:12 AM, UrBoyHenry said:

How incredibly sad is it that I really suck at cock sucking. I love it, always have loved of a Cock banging the base of my skull but I am bad at it. And as of yet to meet someone who was serious about training me.

I'm so glad it's not just me - @UrBoyHenry, I feel you.  I'm also terrible - to the point i just straight up tell guys. If they ask "you suck good?"  I'm like "not really" to manage their expectations.   That said, I'm not out there advertising/looking for oral either, as I love to get ass up and flooded.  

However, I recognize that for many guys, it's an important part of the lead up and I do want to get better.  

It's of course 100% mental - even when I was a kid, I was terrified of the tongue depressor at the doctor's office since my gag reflex was so sensitive.  

I'm at the point now where sometimes I even say I recently had my tonsils removed to try to explain my trainwreck of attempted blowjob, hoping he'll just turn me around and then I can take care of him with my business end 😉

So yeah any advice would be helpful.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/19/2021 at 2:23 PM, parvenu said:

You need to get on your knees, with an empty stomach and have a man that will patiently, but firmly guide you to start opening your throat - this means you will gag, your eyes will water and you will want to pull away but you need to face that you are an oral face pussy in denial. You will choke and beg but when you surrender the muscle to open he can fuck it, use it, bond with you and ultimately deposit his seed down your faggot throat. This will fix your fear and you will have men bouncing their fat wet cocks on your throat pussy in no time. No more excuses.

You have turned me the FUCK on!  I wish this comment was on 'audio' ~  for MANY re-plays !  Woof. 

• Like 1