Sun allergy

If not in the good place 

juste delete and don’t banned me please

since hiv on meds I can’t go in the sun

my doctor said it’s 5% patients on meds with hiv that is the case 

many other if so any trick to help 

I love outdoor 

Yes you can change HIV regiment.  When I was first diagnosed I was on Sustiva and Combivir but Sustiva can weaken your kidneys and liver over time.  In 2018 I switched to Triumeq.  Single pill with 3 meds taken once a day.  

• Moderators

It can happen all by itself, but there are definitely medications and foods that can cause it or make it worse. The medications usually say in the side effects warnings or are labeled "avoid exposure to sunlight". You can find lists of the foods on the web. The most common offenders in that category are limes and celery, but there are quite a few others.

Just cover up, I developed vitiligo and to avoid it from showing I  wear SPF clothing and mineral sunscreen (powder) and a SPF daily face cream whenever I go out, I spend lots of time outdoors but I look like someone that never goes out in the sun...

• Thanks 1