Do You Wish You Had Started Barebacking Sooner?

Do you wish you had started barebacking earlier?  

540 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wish you had started barebacking earlier?

• Yes, I should have gotten over my fear of barebacking sooner
    • If I had it to do over again, I'd do it the same
    • No, I wish I had done less barebacking

• Administrators

Just curious... Those of you who started fucking with condoms or just delayed fucking completely... Do you wish you had started barebacking sooner than you did? Or do you wish you had done more barebacking early on?

In my case I'm glad I used condoms initially 'cause it was pre-ARVs. But once ARVs were out I wish I had done more fucking and used fewer condoms.

It took me a LONG time to get comfortable with barebacking. The first time I tried it, the top had to pretty much beg me (still remember what he said: "I want to help you experience something new," as if he cared, ha!). Eventually I let him go in bare, and it felt AWESOME, but he had agreed to pull out to cum (and he did, although he was obviously hoping I would change my mind, and I almost did). Pretty much from that point I bb'd regularly, although I would freak out most of the time afterwards and then not fuck for a couple of months. And I almost always asked the top to pull out and nutt in my mouth (big-time ATM fetish here, so that wasn't all bad). Every once in a while a top would refuse, or I wouldn't say anything, hoping but not hoping that he wouldn't pull out. But from the first time I tried it I pretty much stopped fucking safe. I'd either fuck raw, or not at all. It took me until my next boyfriend to start taking loads regularly. He and I split up, but by that point I was addicted to taking loads. So for me, it's less about wishing I had started barebacking earlier, and more about wishing I had started taking loads earlier. Much earlier. Now I understand that my place is to serve the top, which includes providing a warm place for him to unload.

• Upvote 3

Guest slobbvers

Ive been fucking bare for as long as I can remember. Though in the past I've also used condoms lately I've refused using them. Few months ago I hooked up with a guy from San Francisco. We made out and 69'ed. Then when I started to ride his cock he freaked and said, basically, you gotta go. Oh well.

I was barebacked in my teens and early twenties but then became condomized as AIDS came on the scene and it was still pre-ARV's. It's only after about 23 years of using condoms that I have returned to barebacking which is the only way I do it now - and actually was the only way I ever wanted to do it.

Started as 22. At that age, I was mature enough to fully evaluate my choice. With that said, ironically, the first time i fucked a guy raw was by accident - literally. I was in a bathhouse and went into to the room of a very hot ass up bottom. I was rubbing my dick on his crack with full intention of wrapping up but it was so slick with cum that on one of the passes, my dick went in. I quickly realized it felt too good and looked down and saw that I was in to my balls. I didn't stop and gave him my load. I had been thinking about barebacking for a long time at that point but was too scared to act on it.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
Guest aussiebttmguy

Hell I knew I was a total bottom before I ever got fucked. I only wish that I had been less introverted and gone after raw cock earlier and more frequently. Now that's all I think about. Fewer opportunities when you get older.

First time I got fucked raw was in the late 70's by my friends father, I was 13. Continued for just over a year.

By early/mid 80's the aids scare killed off most recreation for several years. By then was 100% top and limited myself to safe.

About 5-6 years ago, managed to drop the inhibitions and eventually turned to a full raw bottom. Yeah I wish I'd dropped the limitations a lot sooner.

• Upvote 2

I've never used condoms, but I did go for a decade or so (during college and the early years of marriage) exclusively fucking girls. It's hard to say how much of that was down to concern about HIV or just lack of opportunity in the rural area where I lived then.