Do You Wish You Had Started Barebacking Sooner?

Do you wish you had started barebacking earlier?  

540 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wish you had started barebacking earlier?

• Yes, I should have gotten over my fear of barebacking sooner
    • If I had it to do over again, I'd do it the same
    • No, I wish I had done less barebacking

No, I wish I had been sexually active at a younger age. I was too busy being involved inso many civic, charitable, and school clubs, and on several teams that I didn't even date in high school. Found out from a neighbor after graduating, I was at the top of her girls basketball teams wanted to fuck list. If only she had told me in school, they might have had me. LOL. And the number of guys who stayed at my house, in just their briefs,and campouts, damn! My own fault though, because of how involved I was, everyone thought of me as untouchable, as I understand it from friends now. I was out of college before I became sexually active.

• 1 year later...
Guest ff-whole

I had a couple of very hot encounters when I was in my early twenties... I chickened out, but in hindsight I could have gotten a great experience... it might have changed my life drastically in what I would have done with the rest of my life...

Wish I could do it all over again....

it's not to late now - I'm in my 50s and still/now very slutty, but wonder what it could have been from much earlier on.

Nope, I'm glad I did things the way I did.  I'm 30 now, and if I had started any earlier I probably would have become poz, and I don't want that.  When PrEP came out it changed everything for me.  The worry wasn't an issue anymore, and I could have the fun without the intense worry.  PrEP also came out at a time when I was young enough to really enjoy it, but not so young that I made tons of stupid decisions.  

So yeah I wouldn't change anything. 

Guest TSHannahScott

I do wish I had started sooner. But, I think 15 was a good age to experience a huge cock stretching me around it, and then feeling all the hot seed my middle-aged adult foot lover had for me burn inside.

Guest faggot hole

i started out taking it raw, and indeed, i probably had been fucked 100 times before i ever saw a condom.  All through high school,, all through college, it was pretty much totally raw.  Still is.  Even now, with a decade of taking loads up my ass behind me, i still think protected sex is unnatural and uncomfortable and i won't have it.  A guy wants to use a rubber, he can find himself some scardy-cat twink.

i find unprotected sex so joyous, so natural, so fucking awesome that i quite understand you guys who wonder if you didn't discover it too late.  But from my perspective, it's  never too late.  Just make up for all that lost time, dudes.

Guest ff-whole

sex is definitlely hotter and sleazier since I started barebacking.. now no condoms ever.. definitely wish I started sooner

i agree whole heartedly: sex is defenitely hotter and sleazier when barebacking...

As others have said, barebacking is the only way - yes I do wish I had started earlier, but as the meds we have now weren't available then, it's probably just as well that I was 'safe' earlier. So now it's simply a matter of making up for lost time - getting as much raw sex as possible, whenever possible. And yes - NO condoms now, EVER....

• Like 1

I can't complain because I was able to enjoy getting fucked bareback in my early 20's before the big AIDS crisis. I, like most others, switched to condoms. And now I've been barebacking for the last 18 years. It was so easy to hook-up with guys in saunas when I was in my 20's so I guess that's what guys who start late in the game may miss.