Do You Wish You Had Started Barebacking Sooner?

Do you wish you had started barebacking earlier?  

540 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wish you had started barebacking earlier?

• Yes, I should have gotten over my fear of barebacking sooner
    • If I had it to do over again, I'd do it the same
    • No, I wish I had done less barebacking

I started out barebacking with my ex boyfriend because he was very hung (9" and thick) but I haven't done it much other than with him.  I really regret not getting out there and doing more, especially when I had a few guys who really wanted to do it with me but I was with my ex.  I guess I have to make up for lost time...

I started looking for cock at freshman year in high school. 

had a grindr that said I was 18.

Loved being daddy's little boy, and daddybear loved my fuckhole...

Pretty amazing how little it takes for every man to become a freak..

Just a pretty boy's face and my pink little tight ass... begging...

no contest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For me, I didn't begin m2m and BB till in the mid 20's and was introduced to it by a black guy after an unplanned incident at one of the Adult Bookstores I discovered. I've been pretty much a BB since then, with only having a condom used by a very few that insisted. As for beginning sooner, I had the chance at between 15 and 16 when a gay classmate tried to put the make on me in high school, but never gave it a second thought or consideration at the time, as I was too interested in the girls, how foolish can one be though!! Looking back now and knowing all that I've learned, I really wished I had tried it and realized how much better I'd have been, getting into it, back at 15 or 16 or maybe even younger.

• 3 weeks later...

I definitely wish I had started barebacking earlier.  But the biggest regret is that I started having sex so late--late 20s.

Being blind, the opportunity didn't--and still doesn't--arise much.

I topped bare for the first time at 39.  I took my first raw dick at 43, and my first load at 45.

I've always wondered what it would have been like to fuck in my teens, both top and bottom.  Maybe in my next life.  I guess I've still got a little time in this one.  Any real young guys interested?  I'd have no problem with a poz load from a small, young guy.

From the 1st fucking i got from a friend 13 to my 1st fucking knowing what i really wanted. I always look in a guys eyes n face as he slides into my tight ass n also as i suck on a dick n see him start moaning n fucking my mouth slow

I didn't start barebacking until I was in my early 30's. Looking back there are a lot of hot guys who fucked me with a condom in my 20's that if I knew then what I know now I would have taken their hot loads in my ass.

always loved barebacking but most guys in 90's and early 2000's wouldn't do it.  I found out I'm a better top than bottom and from about 1998 on I've been mostly a top and from about 2005 on I have topped about 98 % of the time and 95% of that time with NO condom....didn't take much to convince a guy to go bare...it just feels so much better.  I won't pull out either...I make sure my cum is IN them.  So, in 2013 I got fucked buy a guy that I didn't know and we didn't have the HIV discussion....came back POZ 3 months later...no regrets...it was my fault that I didn't protect myself.  BUT...now It's 100 percent BARE BACK!!!! LOVE it and will never go back!!!

• Upvote 3

• 7 months later...

I have always been a bottom.  I first got fucked with a condom.  Later, I got fucked raw at a bath house.  Big difference.  I could feel the cock, and I could feel him shooting in me.  I don't feel like I've been fucked if it's not raw.

hell, yes, I wish I had started taking raw loads earlier.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Some of my best/regular/most frequent fuck buddies are behind me, back when I was in college and single-ish, absolutely.

I was mostly topping, though. Wasn't much of a bottom then.

Before I got on prep and was afraid of HIV.

So not really. I'd likely have HIV if I did.

• Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

I've only been getting fucked bareback for about 1 year now i really wish i had done it before because it feels amazing getting cum in my ass but it was always with condoms before. The first time i was fucked i was actually raped i was held down by 3 thugs who took turns fucking me with force & my ass was sore & bleeding a bit after the initial fucks but after they knew they could fuck me i was used like that for 6 months. Taught me to take any cock any time. I think it's a reason i still like getting fucked rough too.

Yes, oh fuck, yes. I wish I'd gone raw years ago.

I started barebacking only about 5 years ago after condom-only sex for over 25 years, except with my husband. I was in my early teens at the beginning of the 80s when HIV/AIDS hysteria was at fever pitch and being poz was portrayed as a certain death sentence. Those times set the pattern for me for decades as I toed the line. Personal events and a change of attitude to life, to fucking and to myself mean I am almost exclusively bareback now, and will make an exception only if the dude is extremely hot and won't play otherwise. Usually I walk away. After years of denial and self-repression I have given up the restraint and am truer to the real me, a raw-fucking chems-loving sex-pig.

Yes, I wish I'd taken up barebacking much earlier. But regret is a destructive emotion, so I am accepting the past and determined to make the most of now!

• Like 1

I probably posted to this much earlier, so forgive me for reiterating, but am really sad now in my later years that I didn't begin at a much earlier age, back in my teens, but as with most here, that was back in the days when not much was known about the disease and it hadn't yet been named. Had I indulged back then, I would have surely been infected and would have most certainly been deceased by now. Back in those days the unknowns and thoughts of the consequences scared the hell out of me as it did with most here of or near my age group. Knowing now what I do about the subject and thinking back to those days, I'm realizing  that in all reality, it was probably what was meant for me all along and should have been in my destiny anyway. As far as regrets, the only ones are that I didn't open up and begin taking anon much sooner, but as stated by others here, there is no time to dwell on regrets any longer, the time is now to move on and full steam ahead and accept what life has to offer before it's too late.