dirty talking

Rawrabbit

dirty talking during sex can be incredible, how do other guys find it? I love when stuff like 'bareback', 'raw' or 'no condom' are dropped in the middle of play with someone, it always makes my cock feel blissed out to hell. 

• Piggy 3

I agree Rawrabbit; dirty talk is a must; it adds to it; because sex is not just physical but the mental aspect of it!!!

Being a Bottom and having the Top talk dirty and nasty to me  brings me into the mind set that I am not only pleasing him physically but mentally as well...

As you mentioned BB; Raw; No Condom and others like; Natural, Skin on Skin, and then are the "fuck Pig, Dirty Slut, Anal Whore, Cum Dumpster/Slut, and many more"!

Sex needs to be verbal to fulfill both parties.....

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Being fucked by a verbal top is awesome. I can totally give him myself. I love when he is commenting what he is or we are doing and and if he humiliates me verbally. I love to hear e.g., take that cock, I will destroy your slutty hole, enjoy that dick bitch. Or if he asks me: do you want that cock, do enjoy being a whore, do you need being fucked, bred? And if he orders me: enjoy that cock, bitch, push up your fag ass, beg for that cock. I happily answer and reply him. 

However, I also like being verbal as a top. 

• Piggy 5

I love nasty, dirty talk. I look pretty mainstream/vanilla so some guys are shocked at how filthy I can be having sex. The shock value makes it hotter. While I don't advocate other guys pozzing -- get on/stay on PreP if you are negative! -- I especially love poz talk. 

Dirty talk is a must! I need my bottoms to understand who's in charge. Using them physically is not enough, I need to abuse them verbally.
I know not every bottom is into this, so I make sure I pick the real sluts when I'm in the mood to breed some sloppy holes. Tell me how depraved you are, and how far you'd go for my load faggot. Turns me on knowing the slut acknowledge my superiority, and begs me to use its holes, or to stop. I enjoy how they admit what worthless slut they are.

When fucking a bottom that is not used to verbal, I test how far he's playing. It's always a victory when that boy submits and play along.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I’m a bit too inhibited to do dirty talk, the most verbal I get is usually ‘that’s hot’ and ‘harder, harder’, tame I’ll agree. However, I certainly acknowledge the mental and verbal aspect of sex - recently I was at a bathhouse and had fucked a guy near the start of the evening. I caught up with him later in the evening shortly before He left. I was fucking him, fairly mechanistically as I confess I didn’t find him that hot, when he mentioned he’d taken a couple of loads over the evening. It was like my cock was suddenly supercharged. I was suddenly pumping hard and dumped a big load in him within 10 seconds. It was definitely the mental, not physical, change that was so electric. Perhaps there’s no better ‘dirty talk’ for a barebacker than to reveal the top is churning up fresh loads!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1