Organizing a safe BB Bang

UrBoyHenry

Newbie Questions: FTM cu m slut. After 2 failed attempts to put together a BB gangbang with me as the center, I am turning to you guys for help. 

I canceled bc I didn't feel safe as a  FTM to just host a large group of strangers without any backup or support. Most men feel very protective of me and I have had amazing 1:1 & 3somes.  And I  have had my share of verbal abuse  about me being FTM. So safety first. And I ran into the issue of the guys wanting different things. 

I don't have experience when it comes to putting together. Making sure we are all on the same page. How to plan for thr asshat in the group? Hotel choices, which one is the best option. Schedule and timing? Where do I post a new session event? Crowd management, managing my own expectations Any advice, tips offers to help me plan one are all welcome

I have done several bb gangangs in the past not really as the cumdump but that position i have only taken up recently. i do have a lot of experience in setting up a GB. here is an essential list for you to begin with.

1. Don't do this alone, set it up & arrange with a friend you can trust who will stay with you in the room & controles the door etc.

( A good Total Top works best that likes sharing your hole with others ).

2. Advertise on some sites but make sure everyone who wants to come sends email with stats & photo's of cocks etc. without the correct details they don't get an invite.

3.  Make it clear to your partner that he will be controlling who comes in the room & leaves etc & who he chooses to fill your hole.

4. If you want to make a video make sure your friend controls the video & content & not some idiot who shows everyones face & then posts that non edited content on the net, you will have the email addresses so you can share the content with who came & who did not.

5. Choose a hotel that has easy access to the room without key card access & not too much security. Try for a room on the first floor & that has access via stairs.

6. Set a time frame when everyone has to arrive a 30min window should be enough. keep it short because too much knocking on doors can alert security to your room.

I hope these pointers help you out - stay safe & have fun.

• Like 1

Excellent points above.  A few more notes about expectation setting, though:

1.  Of all the men you invite, expect about 30-50% to actually show up (on average).  

2.  Try and keep the total numbers manageable.  Your top mate (see point 1 in the previous post) can only do so much when you're both outnumbered.  Also, you may inadvertently call unwanted attention to your room if you get high turnout.

3.  Make sure you can handle the number of guys that would reasonably show up.  Nothing more frustrating to a top then to go to a gangbang where the bottom can't handle it after the first 30 min or so.

4.  Once numbers pass a certain point, expect that some guys will start playing on the side.  Not everyone will just idly wait for their turn.  

5.  If you post for a party on a website, don't confirm the physical location until the day of.  I've seen many a party get cancelled or moved to an alternate location because some spurned queen contacts the motel/hotel out of spite.

6.  You may get questions from guys asking about the others that are signed up (i.e. can you share photos, etc).  These tend to be the flakes who won't show, and you should not bother responding to them.  It's YOUR gangbang, not theirs; they really shouldn't care what anyone looks like but you.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

Excellent points above.  A few more notes about expectation setting, though:

1.  Of all the men you invite, expect about 30-50% to actually show up (on average).  

2.  Try and keep the total numbers manageable.  Your top mate (see point 1 in the previous post) can only do so much when you're both outnumbered.  Also, you may inadvertently call unwanted attention to your room if you get high turnout.

3.  Make sure you can handle the number of guys that would reasonably show up.  Nothing more frustrating to a top then to go to a gangbang where the bottom can't handle it after the first 30 min or so.

4.  Once numbers pass a certain point, expect that some guys will start playing on the side.  Not everyone will just idly wait for their turn.  

5.  If you post for a party on a website, don't confirm the physical location until the day of.  I've seen many a party get cancelled or moved to an alternate location because some spurned queen contacts the motel/hotel out of spite.

6.  You may get questions from guys asking about the others that are signed up (i.e. can you share photos, etc).  These tend to be the flakes who won't show, and you should not bother responding to them.  It's YOUR gangbang, not theirs; they really shouldn't care what anyone looks like but you.

I would also add to set your own expectations. If you’re only looking for perfect 10s, or a certain type, be aware you might be disappointed in the turnout. Like wise, if you say come one come all, then anyone may show up.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BlackDude said:

I would also add to set your own expectations. If you’re only looking for perfect 10s, or a certain type, be aware you might be disappointed in the turnout. Like wise, if you say come one come all, then anyone may show up.

I knew there was somthing I left out...But this is a big one!

• Like 2