“Snitching” In Gay Culture

BlackDude

14 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I'd also add that hotels, in general, frown on non-registered guests spending any significant amount of time in the hotel rooms, for a number of reasons unrelated to gay sex. For starters, there are liability insurance issues - the hotel's policy, for instance, might require that they make all reasonable efforts to keep non-guests to specific public areas like the lobby or ballrooms for events. Another might be that in the event of a fire or other disaster, a bunch of unidentified and unidentifiable bodies presents a problem. Or, say, a guest goes down to the lobby to check on some stuff, get a drink, or whatever, and leaves his door propped open slightly so that he doesn't have to deal with a key card, and one of the "party" guests peeks in, sees an expensive laptop, and ka-ching, he and it are out of there.

I don't think most hotels really care whether someone is having gay sex (as contrasted with straight sex), and unless an "event" is being advertised pretty widely, it's unlikely that they really care from a morals perspective. But from a security perspective, it's something of a nightmare. It's another reason that lower-end motels and hotels, for instance, are less fussy.

I had a friend who was quite experienced in the UK hotel business, and he once told me that there was nothing he hadn't seen and hotels aren't really bothered as long as other guests aren't bothered and they get paid. He, on a side issue, refused to break confidentiality and identify which high end hotel he was working in, and was called to remove one famous rugby player from the room of another famous rugby player as their amorous activities were disturbing neighbours.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/18/2021 at 12:21 PM, cumdump943 said:

No you're not wrong but guys can be hypocrites esp closet case bi & gays.

Ok why you say that 

only my wife know and the only place before COVID was bathhouse for me and at guys house that I meet on Grindr or bbrt 

here I was never lucky 

snd the guys that I meet always ask for more on other days

On 4/20/2021 at 1:56 PM, cannero said:

I had a friend who was quite experienced in the UK hotel business, and he once told me that there was nothing he hadn't seen and hotels aren't really bothered as long as other guests aren't bothered and they get paid. He, on a side issue, refused to break confidentiality and identify which high end hotel he was working in, and was called to remove one famous rugby player from the room of another famous rugby player as their amorous activities were disturbing neighbours.

I think it would be down to the individual manager, to be honest. In the case I mentioned, he was actually okay and, as I said, didn't call the police - he just asked us to leave. But I do know the host was blacklisted from staying there again. Not that we were doing anything illegal, as such. But some hotels are now posting security on the doors in Manchester, or at least were before lockdown. Then again, there's at least one hotel I know in Blackpool that would probably have chucked you out if you didn't have an orgy in your room at least once during your stay!

• Haha 1

On 4/20/2021 at 8:56 AM, cannero said:

Can you please give us a hint who the two rugby players were?

Most hotels are like you describe but for the topic nobody likes a snitch, gossip, or someone that tells secrets or things said in confidence.

On 4/18/2021 at 2:42 PM, LetsPOZBreed said:

The second point from the original post is one I've seen play out before as well.  Doesn't exactly have to be a cruising spot such as a park either; I've had a motel sex party get cancelled because some guy who got rejected by the host (for whatever reason) called the motel to snitch.  The motel then contacted the organiser and threatened them to cancel the reservation if the party was to be held as planned.  The organiser was going to find an alternate location, but think interest waned too much and it never happened.

I've seen a lot of jealous gay guys threaten to end somebody's good times because they aren't invited or otherwise feel like they've been shunned. Happens much more often than it should.

4 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

I've seen a lot of jealous gay guys threaten to end somebody's good times because they aren't invited or otherwise feel like they've been shunned. Happens much more often than it should.

“Hell hath no fury like a bottom scorned”

• Haha 5

On 4/18/2021 at 10:31 AM, BlackDude said:

2. I recently seen a post where a guy threatened to call the police about a cruising spot because he did not like the guys who frequent there. He was called out by a few guys, including me, but a lot of guys defend it and agreed with him.

Am I missing something? Am I in the wrong?

Not sure about #1 story but #2 story could be true because one man's "old fairy trolls" could be another man's "mature sexy men". Just because everyone frequenting a cruising spot isn't buffed body, model quality looks, age 21 to 35 doesn't  mean that someone has to report the spot. By nature,  cruising locations are random age and looks men (UNLESS specifically at a college or university then there's an age bracket expected). Now if someone got mugged or pick pocketed while cruising that's completely different but you really shouldn't bring valuables with you while enjoying outdoor  anonymous sex.