Condom to Raw at the ABS

PendragonSpirit

Spent a couple of hours at one of the local bookstores; it was mostly quiet, especially for a weekend, and most of the interested guys were only looking for a quick blowjob. Not that there's anything wrong with blowjobs, but that wasn't what I was looking for; I wanted a load being shot inside me.

Enter this young-ish (early 20s?) black guy. Cute, and seemed vaguely familiar - I couldn't figure out if I'd hooked up with him before. We made eye contact and started chatting; he thought I looked familiar as well, but we determined we hadn't hooked up before. Finally it clicked, and we recognized each other from work - myself in management, and him as a trainee, we had briefly crossed paths. He had since moved on to another company, but he remembered me. With that mystery out of the way, he pulled out his dick - even soft, it was probably about 6", and he gave me a little cocky smile and said "Well? Suck it, boss."

So I did, with gusto. With some oral attention, he hardened up to a very nice size (at my best guesstimate, 8 1/2?) I was disappointed when he fished a condom out of his pocket and told me to stand up and turn around. Well... much as I wanted the load shot inside, I'm not one to turn down a good fuck regardless. He slipped the condom on and, with a fair amount of spit, was able to work his dick up into me, all the way to the base. He fucked me in the booth for a good 5 minutes, when his phone rang. 

"Fuck, I gotta take this." Must have been important, it sounded like the kind of ringtone you set for set for a "must-take" call. He paused in his thrusting and answered the phone. With his still-hard cock up my hole, I only heard his part of the conversation, which basically amounted to "something which needs handled right this minute." He pulled out, took he condom off, and tossed it into the corner. "Sorry boss, I got to go handle this. How long you gonna be here? I'll try and come back after."

I wasn't sure how long I'd be sticking around, but I told him I'd chill here for another hour or so before heading out. He took off to go deal with whatever emergency had come up. I stuck around and sucked another couple of guys off. An hour passed, then another half, and I got ready to take off. I was just about to walk out of the booth area when the door opened and the black dude walked back in. He put a hand on my chest and gently - but insistently - pushed me back against the wall. 

"Where you going? I still ain't nutted."

He turned me around right there, outside of any booths and just a few feet from the swinging door that led into the arcade area, pressing me up against the wall. I could hear his belt unbuckle, his zipper, and the rustle of his pants as he slid them down. There was a brief moment of cool as he smeared some lube on my hole, and I felt his cock push back up into me. No condom this time - you can absolutely feel the difference - and he started fucking me in earnest. A couple of guys looked out of their own booths to watch as this dude had me pinned to the wall and used my ass for his own pleasure. 

He fucked me like that for maybe 5 minutes, before whispering in my ear "I'm gonna nut up in you, boss man." He bit my shoulder and I could feel his cock pulse as he started pumping his load inside. It took maybe 10 seconds for him to drain his nuts, and I felt every pump. He pulled out, slapped my ass, and said "Damn shame we don't work together anymore." I heard him pull his pants up, fasten his belt, and a few moments later he was gone. 

Totally worth the wait, though.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 9

17 hours ago, PigBoyDallas said:

Guess he only had the one. Hot that you took his load. I usually tell guys they don't need the condom and most give it to me without one. I'd have taken his raw load too!

Typically I let the top make the call, all I do is present the ass for mounting. Most get the hint when I don't make any mention of condoms and will gladly go in raw.. a rare few insist on condoms, at least in the beginning. My running theory is since a random, anon top doesn't know how well you've prepared "on the inside", so they start with a condom to avoid any unpleasant surprises. Then when they realize I've taken the time to clear out, the majority take the condom off to fire their loads inside.

• Like 4