Teasing Grindr Top Leads to Forced play

SpongeBase

On 4/19/2021 at 11:13 AM, SpongeBase said:

Sorry if this was too long. Was trying to include details. I love stories like this so thought I would try writing one myself. 

The length is fantastic and much appreciated.  Great story, cock is straining in its cage! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 12:38 PM, Z92435 said:

Whether blindfolded and exposed in a sling or boycunt spread open against a gloryhole, good faggot know if they'd been commanded by their top master to learn how to surrender completely, they just do it- especially if their master's invited top guests to offer the faggot's mouth and raw boycunt for use. 

I dream about being owned by a nasty and sadistic top master who's gonna really enjoy blindfolding me, leaving me only wearing a jockstrap,  boycunt totally exposed and lubed, and I know he's aimed a camera underneath my raw boycunt.... I just get forcibly whored out to anonymous random cocks that I can hear coming over, unzip, before the next cock is filling my mouth or raw boycunt...  t

After enough strangers have cum filled my raw boycunt, I should find myself impaled on a top cock, and it belongs either to my master or a top buddy he's invited. I get told that as long as I keep milking the top's dick, I can watch the video showing my raw boycunt being anonymously wrecked... I know sooner or later, I'll be begging for the chances to service anonymous top men again...

I’ve had a few daddies who loved whoring out my raw hole. One daddy would have a friend or two show up while I’m there, then offer my holes top them . He’s also lined up guys to  breed me at a bathhouse and only after I was blindfolded did he say “I’ve told a few guys you would be their cumdump tonight, get ready.” That was one of the best nights.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Part 4:

I lost sense of time and space. My mind was only loosely aware of what was happening to me. I enjoyed myself, I lost all control, and I felt like I was doing exactly what I was needing to do in that moment. I never passed out, but I also wasn't fully aware of what was happening to me. At times I was blindfolded, at other times I was locked in and looking forward at the screens while I was getting fucked, other times the red lights came back on. There was a show being put on for the people in the room and for the viewers on the internet, and I wasn't the star, but I was the landscape and the horizon all in one. The sex, the degradation, the humiliation, and the lust, these were the real stars of the show. 

I don't know how long I was there, but it had to have been at least the day. I never fully had the chance to come out of it. However, I did notice when the action stopped. Things went quiet for a time. I may have slept. I remember being wet and raw. I didn't get off the entire time and my hard on had long left me, but I was soaked through on the cushion I was draped over with a mix of my own pre-cum and the raw fluids of those who used me. 

I was released and still slightly out of it, dressed, and then thrown into the back of a car. I heard a few words being given to the driver, then I was pulled away from the house. The driver asked me a few questions, but I couldn't really respond. I was barely cleaned up before being thrown in the car. I likely had semen in visible places. I mumbled to the driver a few words, assuming I was being driven home. I blurted my address. 

The streets and landmarks passed by, but it wasn't until I was in my own driveway that I started to come to. It was now night time, probably late. My phone was dead. I fumbled for a wallet and keys and the driver stopped me, saying in a think middle eastern accent, "No no. You don't have to pay with money. Do you need help?" I nodded and tried to find the door handle. I managed to get it and open the door but dropped my phone and keys as I did. 

The driver hopped out of the car and started to help me with my items and getting in the house. He pulled me roughly from the car and stood me upright, holding me much tighter than I would have liked, although, I appreciated and needed the help. His hands and body heat started to stir up the longing in me. I had been used quite heavily already that day, but not having gotten off myself, nor having the chance to really appreciate the experience left me wanting more. Or perhaps, it was because I truly was a whore now. Craving cock and intimacy more than dignity. The driver used my keys to let me enter into the dark house. My bedroom wasn't far off from the entrance and I indicated where it was and he brought me there. 

He threw me on the bed. I landed face down and ass up, barely able to move. I felt him start to undress me, pulling my clothes around me roughly, while he said a few indistinct words. I had an idea of what was coming and I neither wanted to resist, nor did I have the energy to participate. "This is how you are going to pay". 

He got on top of me, my pants and underwear were around my ankles and my shirt was pulled up over my head. I was exposed, but not quite naked. I felt a few slaps of a cock against my ass and the sound of him spitting. I doubt he even needed the extra spit for lube, but who was I to tell him otherwise. 

He entered with aggression and purpose, diving deeply into my ass without much warning or care. He let his body rest on mind as he pumped in and out of me. I had no ability to tell how big or thick he was, my ass was too numb from the drugs and the use. As he plowed me I felt myself get hard and as he thrust inside me, my cock robbed against the comforter on my bed. He didn't last long, and neither did I. The friction from his fucking caused me to explode as he did. He bust inside me with a loud grunt and I moaned as my dick finally had a release. The driver pumped in and out of me a few more times then pulled out, slapped my ass and said, "Thanks for the payment, slut. See you around."

He got dressed, leaving the door to my bedroom open, and left. I laid there in a mix of my own cum and his, mixing in with the many loads I had taken dribbling out onto my bed. I was exhausted, spent, used. I didn't even have the energy to take off the rest of my clothes. I fell asleep as is, exposed, with cummy ass to the world. I barely dreamt, but when I did, it was of cock.

This experience was likely to change my life forever. 

The end (Maybe for now).

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 2

• 3 months later...

That was fucking hot as hell. Thank you so much for sharing your imagination with us.

If only something like that could have happened to me when I was young. I grew up in a conservative Christian household and was taught from an early age both at school and at home that being gay was an abomination in the eyes of the Lord. I was a shy redhead with glasses and braces. I was wicked smart - well, book smart, no street smarts. This was all in Orange County California of all places - the conservative capitol of the world. I did not stand a chance. I grew up tall and handsome but so scared and afraid of everything - being gay, AIDS, etc. I was in the closet for most of my life. I moved to SF when I was 35 and the world opened up to me with a bang - too much of a bang to be honest. Drugs helped release my inhibitions but they did not help with the feelings of loneliness or my inability to relate to others or have a relationship. I am now 50 and alone. I wasted my youth missing out on so many experiences because of the small-minded adults who surrounded me as a child. 

Great fantasy for a guy like me.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...