Campus hook up

PigBoyDallas

I had to go to my university's campus today to take of some things and while there had to hit the bathroom. I went to the urinals and saw this guy who works there who I've played with a few times on campus at the urinal and he looked over at me and smiled. He's super cute, mid-20s, shorter, dark blond buzz cut, goatee and moustach and kind of chubby. I know he loves to take it into the stalls to fuck and we've done that before as well as fucked in the showers in the gym over in the activity center. He's kind of notorious on campus as he's hooked up with a few guys I know...mostly taking their loads but he's fucked some of them too, and fucked me too. I know he's got a BF but that doesn't seem to make any difference so I guess they have an agreement or the BF just doesn't know. He looks at me smiling and nods his head towards the stalls and I know he's looking. We both head into a stall and lock the door behind and he's quickly pulling down his shorts along with mine and leans in to kiss me as he starts jerking my dick. He's not shy about saying what he likes and wants and he's whispering in my ear how bad he wants me to fuck him and cum in his ass. I tell him I'm ready and he braces against the wall as I spit on his ass a few times and slide my bare cock inside him. I love how he just takes cock raw and takes the loads too. His ass gives no resistence and I'm willing to bet he's probably taken another load today or recently. He's probably always out in the bathrooms looking for guys to play with and I've seen photos he's posted on Intagram that are selfies he's taken in bathrooms, so I get the sense he does it a lot. I don't blame him...if I had his job and access to so many hot guys I'd be doing the same thing. I'm working myself into a frenzy, kissing the back of his neck and biting it, telling him how bad I want to cum inside him. He's moaning and begging for it and soon I give him what we both want. As I'm panting and draining the last of my load in him he asks me if I want to get fucked too. I tell him I do, but don't tell him I already got fucked this morning, and I'm worried it may be pretty obvious even though I cleaned up after. His dick isn't very thick or long, but it is uncut and he knows how to make the most of it and pops a really nice big load when he cums. He slides in me with minimal effort and starts to deeply stroking so I can hear his big full balls slapping against my ass. He's making a fair amount of noise and I worry about someone coming in but love it to much to tell him to slow down. He's whispering for me to beg for his seed and I do as I'm told as he calls me a dirty bitch, a slut, and a whore. I love it and soon feel him blast his load inside me as he tries desperately to stifle his moan and whine. He keeps stroking and says he's so horny he wants to pump a second load in me. I know he's not going to tear my ass up and have me leaking cum out my ass as I walk back to my car and tell him to give it to me. I tell him how much I love him fucking me and that we should hook up more often. He sighs and I know he can't as he has a BF and can't host and neither can I. The best we can do is sex in bathrooms, cars, and showers. He popped his second load inside me letting out a satisfied sigh as he slid out. We quickly pulled our clothes back on and as we did he leaned in and kiss me deeply as he pressed me against the tiles. You couldn't fake the passion of that kiss and it was clear he's into me and loves messing around with me as he looked deep into my eyes. He told me how much he loves hooking up with me and that he wishes we could do it more often and admitted how he wished I was on campus and we could hook up more frequently. Maybe he says that to other guys too but I hardly cared. It's not like I believe it or that there's anything either of us can do about it. He has a BF and I don't know what the story is there. I don't want a BF and don't know I'd want one as slutty as him, but then again maybe I would. It'd be hot to do a three way or group stuff with him, but then again there's a LOT I don't know about him. And truthfully I'd probably want a guy with a bigger cock because yeah...I'm that kind of guy. But he's fun and gives me what we both need.  

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5