Pozzing Randy?

Pozzing of Randy?

So I was on a website browsing when I came across an ad:

You a poz bb top, you pitch and i catch

Looking for a horn??? Poz loaded, You Host, I swing by find it service it hard and take it, walk out wobbling

Details: 61 years old, in Vancouver/ Portland. 
Looking for 25 - 69 yrs old.
Posted 2 days ago.

So I responded:

U chasing?

Randy:

I might be why? You Hunting?

Me:

I am always hunting.. 

I had a conversion scare a couple months ago and thought I was poz and I realized I would have been happy gifting people if i had been poz.

I even posted looking for chasers hoping I was converting.

I suffered through the fuck flu symptoms for months and now that I am recovered I am looking to play again.

Have you checked out BBRTS?

There are a few poz guys on there that live to breed neg asses.

Have you thought about just taking the plunge and having a poz zing party?

I have just not seen many chasers on here. That’s why I asked.

Also have you been on the breedingzone forums?

Randy: 

I do like servicing Horny Poz Guys, sounds like you do too. Yes been fucked several times by Poz guys however most are Undetectable.

I have only knowing serviced 1 Toxic Poz guy but his sperm was wasted. he was good and I would of let him convert me that night.

Me:

That does sound like a waste of a poz load.

Just the thought of then being able to fuck anything and not care sounds so appealing doesn’t it?

Randy:

Yeah I'll bet you get f****** horny thinking you're loading somebody up with your convertible sperm

Me:

Yes the thought excites me. Cannot have kids and that is the  next best thing.

So are you thinking after you convert you will become a gifter too?

Randy:

I went to peeps a couple years ago suck the nice black boner through the g******** turned around and pushed up on him and he pumped that dick right into my ass shot his load off in me and I met him a couple months after that asked him if he was pause and he said what the hell are you worried about you've already dropped I've already dropped a load in your ass before.

Me:

Too funny but true, once you take a poz load what is another?

Randy:

So do you like to play around like to find a nice horny cock to play with.

Me:

Yes I do. I mostly bottom but top once in awhile.

Mostly play during the work week because wife likes for me to be home when she is off.

She knows all about me playing with guys.

Randy: 

That's hot I'd love to see your COK get me all horny maybe we play a little I like to suck horny cock get horny enough you can just split my ass cheeks open and drop a load my pussy.

love to suck you dick and swallow your sperm or take it bb up my cunt in my panties.

Nice, you fucking me bb?

Me: 

If you want.. easier for me to get hard and stay hard..

Randy:

Yes I want to suck that cock of yours hard you slip it in my p**** all bareback and ready to just knock my p**** up I'll bet you have a 30 day load of sperm in you don't you.

putting some of that Unknown Sperm in me aren't you?

Me:

It would be fun to give a shot at pozzing you with my load into you bb. I think your pussy deserves it since it likes to play bare.

Randy:

so you are pumping Poz sperm aren't you?

Me:

Take the chance I am..

Randy:

Nice, How long you been poz? On med's??

Me:

You’ll find out that answer in a couple of weeks or not. I want you to just take my load and enjoy it. I think you enjoy the thought of not knowing.

Could even video it if you find out it my cum is poz. Then you could have a video to relive it.

Randy:

Sounds fucking hot to me you should just as your starting to spray it inside me you should say surprise pause pause

Sounds like your poz to me, and your looking for that chaser, Fuck That's me

Me: 

When can you cum over? I am free now and want something to unload into. Otherwise I will find an actual risk taker today.

Randy:

Be there in 30 mins, just send me your address.

That was 20 mins ago and now I am waiting for him to show up.. I am going to breed his ass and pump a large load into him and make him wait to find out .

Edited by Mykell
Found a typo
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

• Mykell changed the title to Pozzing Randy?

10 more minutes passed and I heard a knock at the door.

standing at the door was a 6ft silver haired fox, 200 pds and 60 years old. I asked “are you ready to take the plunge?’ And motioned with my hand down the hallway.

He entered and walked into the bedroom at the end of the hallway and I followed grinning like a Cheshire Cat knowing what was about to happen.

“Strip!’ I told him as I got to the doorway.

He did and I could now see his whole body as the urge to seed him became to boil in my cock. I began to rub him from behind feeling him trembling from the excitement he was feeling. “Turn around and remove my clothes” I whispered in his ear. He turned around and touched me for the first time slowly lifting my shirt off and then tugging at my pants and allowing them to drop.

”Now on your knees and worship my cock.” Staring at him I watched him drop to his knees and he began to tongue my cock. I could feel my cock getting harder as he worked his tongue down my shaft and slowly engulfed all 7 inches of my cock,

“No matter what happens today, you will finally have accepted your fate of being poz. If it does not take this time, I will breed you until it does or find someone who will poz you.” I could feel him murmur an answer but could not hear it.

I put my hand on his head and made him look at me while my cock was in mouth and slowly pulled my cock out. “ Yes.” I heard cum from his lips.

”repeat after me, I want to be pozzed and I know that means I will be infected with HIV.”, while he continued to stare at me, he repeated the words I wanted to hear. That he wanted me to poz him and spread my dna to him.

I guided him to stand up and I turned him around while pushing him down to the bed face down. I could see his pussy and my cock now felt on fire. I knew it was time and I would not be gentle. I lowered myself on to him with only the lube he had slobbered on me and I pushed myself into his pussy with my engorged cock.  Eating some resistance and hearing him whimper, I pushed harder and slipped inside. He jumped abit and pushed back in resistance but I just kept pushing in until all of me was in.  I stopped for a second to allow him to stretch around my cock and thought to myself how hot this pozzing  scene was. That my victim did not know if I was truly toxic, medicated or even negative but was willing to find out the hard way. He would not know for several weeks until he got the fuck flu or not. Slowly I began backing out and back in feeling his body respond to the pleasure of my bare cock penetrating him. I knew I could not last long and started to pickup the tempo after a few slow strokes. My balls were on fire and I could feel my seed burning wanting to find their way inside of him and after about 5 mins of pounding I felt my orgasm coming and I unloaded into him. I came and came, I could feel the ropes of cum like never before. Knowingly trying to poz someone took my orgasm to a whole new level for me. I could feel him shuddering and he knew I was cumming and he cried out “Poz me!” I fell ontop of him and let the waves of pleasure shudder through my cock and balls and he laid underneath twitching his pussy to milk all my cum into him.

I felt my cock plop out and I quickly got up and said “get dressed” he looked up at me and asked, “So are you positive?” I laughed and responded, "You find out in a couple of weeks! But if you want to keep trying until you do, I am free again tomorrow.”

He got dressed and looked at me and asked “What time tomorrow?”

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1