Hook up with half of a three-way

PigBoyDallas

I got messaged by a bud wanting to fuck around lunch. He and his BF have had me join as a third a few times and sex with them is hot even though "the rule" is I can't cum inside the one guy's ass (the other is a top and doesn't want to get fucked). The bud messaging me, Josh, is chubby, 20, white, smooth with dark hair and a nice sized uncut dick. We swapped numbers and have been hooking up one-on-one as he really likes to get fucked. His BF is cool with him fucking other guys but doesn't want him getting fucked, but some of the times we've been doing a three way I've had an "accident" and cum inside him without letting on to his BF. He likes to fuck me too and he's let on that he has a pretty active sex life apart from his BF which is fine with me and none of my business. He admitted he'd already been fucked earlier by another guy and I told him it was cool and that it didn't bother me. I had no room to talk as I'd hooked up earlier and still had that load in me too. I showed up at his place and he was already in nothing but black bikini shorts with a raging hard on. He was on me like white on rice and soon had me stripped down. His sheets already smelled of lube and cum, not that I minded and he quickly had his dick inside of me, telling me how the guy who fucked him didn't get him off and he was horny as fuck. We were making out and staring into his eyes intensely and it wasn't long before I could feel him unload inside me with a deep sigh. He strokes slowed for a while but then he picked up his strokes again, pulling almost all the way out and slamming back in me. He wasn't kissing me know but looking in my eyes as I told him to pound me and how badly I wanted his cum inside me. After a bit he flipped me face down and started fucking me deep and hard while calling me a dirty slut and a pig, saying how I probably took loads from a bunch of guys. I played along because it was not only hot but also the truth. He built to a crescendo and pumped another load in me. As he pulled out he flipped me on my back and soon was straddling my cock and taking me with no lube. He ass gave way easily, showing that he wasn't kidding about getting fucked earlier. He was riding me for all he was worth, telling me how good my cock felt, how bad he wanted my cum inside him. I was already pretty worked up from him fucking me and the fucking the kid gave me earlier. My orgasm had to be an intense blast as it looked like he felt it and was surprised by it, his face lighting up as he said "damn." He kept riding my dick and I told him it was turn to be face down so I could pound his hole. All too quickly he did as he was told. I pulled his legs over off the bed and spread his legs so I could pound him doggy bent over the edge and went to town on him. I was my turn for the dirty talk, calling him a dirty slut and a cheating whore, that he took loads from total strangers, all of which he agreed to. I pumped another load inside him, one less intense but satisfying anyhow. I asked him if I could shower before he left and he agreed. Rather than join me he stayed on the bed on his phone and when I came back I teased him that he was probably looking for another guy to fuck him and he laughed and admitted he was. He turned the phone and I could see he was on Grindr. I was tempted to say we should make it a three way but I didn't want to push my luck, plus we'd probably wind up fighting who was gonna take the guy's loads. I told him that I could try and line up a third for the next time we play. He said he was down and asked me to try and find a guy with a really big dick. I said I would and headed out. I always feel a little weird hooking up with him as I know I'm kinda stealing another guy's BF but its clear he's doing his own thing and doesn't care anyhow. That said I've hooked up one-on-one with his BF too and even though he's "all top" when we do three ways, he's let me fuck him quite a few times and gets off on me cumming inside him. Clearly the relationship is what it is...not terribly serious and that's cool so long as everyone gets what they want.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1