Pissed on by dude in ditch

ademiakari

Met up with a black friend of mine who has fucked me occasionally. Always a great fuck, making my ass quiver each time. 

anyway was at a friends place and he messaged me that he was in the area. So I left my friends place and he sent me gps coordinates. I met him at a stoplight and then followed him the rest of the way.

Turns out this was a place where a bunch of homeless guys tend to sleep. We walked along the side of the road until the brush got a tiny bit thicker and then he said “here”

he had me strip naked in sight of several apartment buildings and a street where cars were passing by occasionally. It was dark and rainy. I stripped and then got on my knees and I thought I was just going to suck his dick. 

next thing I knew he was pissing all over my naked body.  Cars passing by. They didn’t see anything. It kept raining and he kept pissing. He must not have pissed for a long time cause I was covered from head to toe in his piss. He then had me stand up and he jerked off on my ass and then pushed it inside. 

I got up, dressed, and the rain washed some of the pee off. We talked for a bit in the rain and then I went home with his load running down my ass smelling of piss. 

it was fucking hot, just wish I had been prepped to be fucked cause he would have done so with me in the mud like that. 

next time he wants to fuck me under a bridge. 

Edited by ademiakari
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 3