You Never Forget Your First

The motel room was on the second floor, something I'd read somewhere made it seem as though that was a good choice. But I'd never done this before; host an anonymous pump and dump scene. Until recently, I'd been in what I thought was a long term mutually monogamous relationship with my college boyfriend for almost 10 years but now that was over. He'd found someone barely out of high school and now was in over his head in the grips of his midlife crisis.

"Fuck it!", I thought. It's time for me to finally put myself first. Tonight I was no longer a partner, or boyfriend. Tonight, I was going to be the slut I wanted to be.

I was nervous as hell but so excited I could taste it. I had smoked a joint and was feeling horny as fuck. I opened up my laptop and proofread my ad one last time before posting it. It was short and to the point; "good looking masculine bottom looking to get fucked, hosting now in my motel room, email me for details". Accompanied by a pic of me, face down, ass up, and lubed.

I downed a couple of shots of vodka then jumped in the shower for one last spot check. Perfect! Deep cleaned and ready for my first strange dick in almost 10 years.

I started getting email notifications and quickly figured out that not everyone who responds to ads actually wants to fuck, some wanted to chat, others wanted pictures and more pictures, and still others wanted to join me in getting fucked next to me (in other words, use me for the room).

But along with all this came an email that was short, to the point, and sounded like what I was looking for. It said, "9 inch top, love anon scenes, send address and room number and I'll be on my way."

I quickly replied with the motel's address and my room number along with directions and lit up a joint to chill while I waited for his response. 5 minutes later, a reply came back, "on my way, 15 minutes away, wait for me face down ass up and the room dark".

I replied "Ok", finished off my joint, and prepped the room; drew the blackout curtains, used the Do Not Disturb sign to leave the door unlatched, and got on the bed face down, ass up, and lubed and put a handful of condoms by my feet. Not being used to hooking up, I assumed that most guys still used condoms.

Soon I heard the sound of a car outside, followed by a car door closing and heavy steps on the stairs. I closed my eyes in nervous expectation and heard the slight creak of the cheap motel room door as it opened.

I heard the door click closed, followed by the sound of undressing and then felt him climb onto the bed where I was waiting with nervous anticipation. As I took two deep sniffs of poppers, he grabbed my ass, feeling the curvature of my cheeks and spread them wide but surprisingly gently. I felt his cockhead at my hole and two things struck me simultaneously as I started feeling the popper high; for starters he wasn't wearing a condom AND his dick was really thick and hurt as it struggled to slide in.
"FUCK! You're tight!" He said.
"Yeah, please go easy, you're the first guy to fuck me in a really long time." I replied
"Oh Fuck, that's hot. Don't worry, I'll fuck your hole good. Leave you nice and relaxed and gaping." The friendly way that he said it made me  chuckle and as he continued to stuff his big dick in my ass, I felt my hole begin to relax around his thick shaft.
I had no idea what he looked like but from what I could feel, he had nicely muscled thighs and I could feel his firm stomach on my lower back. I hadn't mentioned anything about status, assuming that condoms were still routinely used. I was negative but I wasn't naive, I knew what the risks were. For now, his huge dick was stretching my hole to the limit and I was in the grip of the most intense feeling of pleasure/pain.
He pushed me onto my stomach and bottomed out inside me as he slowly slid his length inside me, pushing his cock right onto my prostate and sending me into spasms of electric bliss. As he bottomed out, my hole began spasming involuntarily from the intense sensations as it struggled to let his huge invader fill my guts with its thickness. It was an excruciatingly exhilarating mixture of pleasure and pain and it made me want to make him feel as good as he was making me feel.
"Fuck, dude. I can feel your hole milking my dick"
"Yeah dude, you've got a huge dick, my hole's trying to get used to you. It'll take me a moment but I can take it."
"Oh fuck yeah! That's what I love to hear! I'm gonna breed you, leave you ready and lubed for the next guy. Is that what you want? To get fucked by random strangers? You want to take loads all night? I can tell that that hole is hungry."
He punctuated every syllable with a deep thrust, grinding my prostate on every down stroke, and I moaned "Fuck yeah, that sounds awesome. Your big cock feels so fucking good!"
He continued fucking me for a few more minutes and I loved every second of it, he would pound me fast and hard for a few seconds, then would slow down and grind his cock as he hilted himself inside me. He kept telling me how hungry my hole was, how he could feel me milking his dick for his load. His hot verbal assault on my senses was driving me closer and closer to an orgasm and I was breathing hard and shivering with pleasure.
"I'm about to cum inside you boy, you positive?"
The casual way he asked and the implication the question carried threw me off for a moment and I didn't know what to say. In a moment of honest confusion I blurted out, "No, I'm negative but I want your cum."
"Fuck! Are you serious?! That's fucking hot!" He said, as he drove in and ground right onto my prostate.
"Oh fuck, I'm getting close too, please give it to me. Please shoot your load in me." I groaned in pained ecstasy. 
As I said that, I realized what I was about to let happen and the realization was enough to take me over the edge; I started cumming and shouted "Fuck yeah, please shoot your sperm in my hole! Fill me with your cum! Make me your slut!"
"Awwwww, fuuuuuuuck, YEAAAH! Take my poz load you slut!!!" He groaned as he shoved balls deep inside me and I felt his thick shaft pulsating as he shot his now confirmed poz cum into me and the sudden warmth of his sperm washing over my prostate in waves triggered another orgasm. My hole kept spasming uncontrollably around his dick as if milking every last drop of his precious tainted load.

He shot what felt like gallons into me, then collapsed on top of me, panting, and I felt a strong built frame on top of me.

"I know I said I like anonymous scenes, but I wanna fuck you again. But this time I wanna see your face." He whispered.

I reached over to the nightstand and turned on the lamp and looked over my shoulder to see a handsome tall Latino, with a nice build, mischievous smile, and bright hazel eyes.

"I'm Martin" he said. "Were you telling me the truth?"
"Hi Martin, nice to meet you. I'm Alex, and yeah, I was telling you the truth."

He smiled and said, "That's fucking hot! Thanks for letting me pop your poz cherry. I'm gonna call a couple of buddies over and make sure you get knocked up tonight. That hot ass of yours needs to be shared ha ha."

I laughed as I thought that this was more than I had expected but I was more than ready to make up for lost years. And if I was going to become poz, this stud was the perfect man to do it. I lay back, pulled my knees to my chest, baring my freshly bred hole for him and said, "Fuck yeah, please breed me more. Fill me with your poz cum."

• Like 42
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 31
  • Thanks 1

"Fuck Yeah! Hold that pose." He said, then grabbed his phone and took a few pictures.

"I'm sending these to my buds," he said as he tapped away on his phone.
Then turned to me, as I lay there with my hole beginning to leak his cum.

I finally looked down at his dick and I couldn't believe that huge log had been inside me. It was thicker than a beer can and I'm pretty sure that the 9 inches were an underestimation. The head was huge, angry, and red, with a pearl of bright white cum hanging from the piss slit. My eyes widened and he laughed.

"Yeah, it's tough for me to find bottoms that can or even want to take me sometimes, it's why I prefer the anonymous scene ha ha."

"Holy shit! I'm glad I'm stoned and buzzed because otherwise there's no way I'd have taken you." I said.

"Then I'm going to take advantage." He said; scooting forward and slapping that huge cockhead on my hole.

"Look into my eyes," he said and I looked up at him. I found his smile comforting and he continued, "You already took it, that ass is already mine. But you set up tonight for a reason, you don't just want to get fucked. You NEED to get fucked. And you NEED to get pozzed so that's what I'm here to give you. Now take a deep sniff of poppers, hold your breath, and let it out when I tell you."

I looked into his eyes, took a deep sniff in each nostril, and held my breath.
After about 5 seconds, he said, "Let it out."
I began to exhale when he slammed his whole length into me.

I'm pretty sure he must have torn me up a little but the poppers helped and I felt instantly full but also so euphoric that I moaned out loud. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him down on top of me. I noticed that his pecs were pierced with small barbells and I began to nibble on his right nipple.

"Oh fuck, baby. That's my kryptonite!" He said chuckling.

Meanwhile, I could feel him begin to piston in and out. His thick shaft feeling like it was dragging my guts out on his out strokes but massaging my insides and pounding into my prostate on the in strokes. I squeezed my ass muscles, this time deliberately milking his dick. Knowing that I was no longer the nervous negative cuck that I was before he walked in the door. Now, I was a potential positive cumdump, finally taking that step that I'd feared for years. Realizing now that I had nothing to fear all along except this! Me, on my back with a handsome stranger smiling as he plowed away at my ass while his precious cum changed my DNA to match his!

"Please cum inside me again." I said out loud.
"I want your cum inside me. I want your babies in me. Please." I pleaded.

"Oh fuck, you're still so fucking tight. I'm getting close again. Chew on my nipples baby, bite those fuckers!"

I chewed and bit his nipple, using my tongue and front teeth to twist the barbell back and forth.  He started huffing, puffing, and sucking his breath in hard through his teeth.

"Ahhh, yeah, baby. Fuck, I'm getting close. Your ass is working hard for my load. But I want you to look into my eyes again and ask for it."

"Yes please. Give me your load, your poz cum. Shoot it inside me and poz me please." I begged as I looked into his eyes and tweaked his nipples with my fingers. He got this intense look in his eyes and roared as his dick began to spasm and contract and I felt that tell tale warmth deep inside me that let me know he was breeding me again.

"Fuuuuuuuck yeah! Pozzing your hot hole!" He said, as he collapsed on top of me.  Soon after, he raised himself on his arms and said. "I want your number, I'm going to keep fucking you and I'm gonna make sure your ass is always full of cum."

He pulled out of me, grabbed his phone and said, "Well, looks like your ass has about 30 minutes to rest. I see you got some weed, let's smoke. I have a feeling you're gonna need to be relaxed ha ha."

It sounded playfully ominous but that's kind of what his appeal was to me; this intense manner of friendliness and control at the same time. Plus he was a stud, about 6'1", 185 lbs of muscle, and a handsome face with a thick hole wrecker that I was beginning to get addicted to.

We stepped out to the balcony, smoked a joint while we waited for his friends and got to know each other a little better.

"I'm horny all the time," He told me, "And jacking off doesn't cut it anymore. I need to fuck and breed, and I'm looking for a regular cumdump if you're interested. Besides, you got a one in fifty chance that you got pozzed tonight so I'm gonna keep breeding you til it takes."

"Really? One in fifty?" I asked, suddenly feeling disappointed.

"That's what they say, but that just means we gotta get at least fifty loads in you" he said with a wicked grin as he grabbed my ass and stuck his middle finger in me. He started digging at my insides and it kind of stung a little. He pulled out his finger, now covered in a pinkish layer of cum and winked at me.

"Just tipping the odds in your favor." He said with a smile as his phone beeped.

• Like 26
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 25

• 2 months later...