You Never Forget Your First

Yes.  I never forget the first load I took in my ass, nor the first poz load that I took. Though, I bet I took some poz loads that I didn’t know were poz before that one. Both were so good that I took several that day and had them come back and fuck me multiple times just so I could get some more. 

• 2 months later...
On 8/2/2021 at 10:16 AM, riskyp said:

My first 3 poz loads were all undetectable but still very exciting. So now looking to try my first VIRAL load and see what happens.

I’ve been messaging back-and-forth at another site all week with an undetectable top who would be my first (knowingly) poz experience. I’m waiting for him at my apartment now. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

He held his finger up to my mouth and I sucked it clean as he held my eye contact and smiled that mischievous smile again, and then kissed me roughly. Even when he kissed it was obvious who was in control.

"My buds are almost here, let's get you in position." He said.

We walked back into the room, I used the "Do Not Disturb" sign to block the latch again, and I got back up on the bed. He walked over to his clothes and got a black bandanna from a pocket and walked over to me.

"Put this on, and trust me, I won't let anyone hurt you. I want you to focus on cock and holes; my cock, other cocks, and your holes getting filled with cum. Positive cum from big hard dicks turning that tight ass of yours into a positive cumdump. I want you to enjoy it, this is my gift to you for being brave and begging for my poz cum so beautifully. "

I grabbed the bandanna from his hand, and looked into his eyes. He had kind eyes but was smiling with a mischievous smirk. I really don't know why, but I felt like I could trust him so I smiled back and said, "Thank you, I didn't know what to expect out of tonight but I'm really glad you took my poz cherry."

He smiled and said, "Fuck yeah! I'm fucking you all night! Now get in position the guys are almost here."

I wrapped the bandanna around my eyes and got on all fours on the bed. I felt him move on the bed and the mattress dipped in front of me as he grabbed my head and guided it to his cock. I felt his huge cockhead touch my lips and opened my mouth as wide as I could, afraid of hurting him with my teeth. As I tried to swallow him, I could hear the faint reverberations of metal on concrete as his buddies bounded up the stairs.

Soon enough, the creak of the door announced his friends and as it latched, I could hear them undressing as Martin said,
"Sup homies! I found us a nice tight chaser, he was neg when I walked in. Now he's got 2 of my loads deep in his ass that he begged for, let's give him more ha ha."

"Holy fuck! That's one fuckable ass he's got." I heard a rich deep voice say. It felt odd being talked about like I wasn't there. But I remembered what Martin had said and I focused on his beautiful big cock filling my mouth as I felt 2 fingers being shoved roughly into my asshole.

"Fucking tight too! That's nice." I heard from a different, younger voice behind me.
"He says he hasn't been fucked in a while. I believe him, but that is one hungry fucking hole he's got there so let's give him what he wants."

Although I had never considered myself a "chaser" like Martin said, actions speak louder than words and right now all I could think about was getting fucked and bred and filled with cum, especially Martin's poz cum. I was still horny as fuck and I was finally getting fucked by strangers like I'd fantasized about for a long time. My previous domestic life full of theater, dull dinner parties, and boring business dinners seemed like a distant memory and I couldn't be happier than to be here; a sleazy motel in a seedy part of town about to be bred by studs I couldn't see.

Even as I thought this, I felt the bed shift and a blunt pressure on my asshole as the first of Martin's buds started to slide in. It wasn't as big as Martin's (I doubt that too many guys are) but it still stretched me pretty nicely and I could feel him slide in with a little resistance. He felt really good, deep enough to enjoy but not so deep it hurt.

"Fuck! This is some fucking good pussy!" I heard the top say, the deeper voiced one. "I got a 6 day load for you, baby. You're definitely getting knocked up. Not gonna lie, one look at your ass and I knew I was gonna end up balls in you."
"Wow! I'm glad you like it, I'm definitely enjoying it too." I responded.

I felt the bed shift to my left and felt the younger guy's hand on my chin trying to get me to suck him. I backed off from Martin's cock and turned to take the younger guy. It was also thick and I could barely fit him in my mouth. In my stoned state I chuckled inwardly thinking "what the fuck is in the water around here that makes them grow so thick?!" But in reality I just opened wide and started giving him head. Not to toot my own horn but I've been told by just about every guy that I give great head. The younger guy seemed to agree, he'd placed a hand on my shoulder for balance and was moaning like a man possessed.

Meanwhile, the guy with the deeper voice whose name I later learned was Darryl, was beginning to rock in and out of me furiously. "Oh fuck, oh fuck! Oh fuck! Getting ready to breed you baby, gonna fucking poz that beautiful pussy, fuck, oh yeah, baby here it comes, HERE IT FUCKING COMES!!!"
"Fuck yeah! Please give me your poz cum, please poz my hole. Yeah, breed that ass." I said back to him, encouraging him as he roared, and with one last shove, shot his poz cum just as he had predicted; balls deep inside me.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...