You Never Forget Your First

• 3 weeks later...

Martin stayed with me that night, he started responding to my email messages and forwarding my pics to his friends. I got fucked by 11 other guys throughout the night, everyone of them poz. It was obvious that Martin was whoring me out to poz guys. I fucking loved it, every load felt special and the tops seemed to really get off on letting me know that they were breeding me with their poz cum. It felt so liberating to take their poz cum willingly. I thanked each one for their poz load and Martin clearly was getting off on it. Every time a guy started cumming, he'd lean down and kiss me roughly but playfully. I don't know which one of us was enjoying it more. At the end of the night, Martin gave me another load. Afterwards, he kept his dick inside me, plugging my cum sloppy hole with his thick cock until we both fell asleep.

The following morning, I woke up to the feeling of fullness as I gently rocked back and forth. I smiled as I realized that Martin was fucking me again.
"Good morning Stud." I said as I smiled and tried to clench my hole.
"Good morning Cumdump." He playfully replied. "It's fucking awesome to have a ready and willing cumdump first thing in the morning to take my Morning load."
"And it feels amazing to wake up to a big poz cock stretching my hole and pounding my prostate. " I answered him.
"Fuck yeah!" He exclaimed.
He continued fucking me for a few of minutes. It was a nice leisurely fuck but soon enough, he started pistoning in and out faster and more urgently. The sounds between us were sloppy as cum started squelching out of me as the sheer size and thickness of his cock either drove the liquid in further into my guts or made it leak out of me in spurts.
"Don't mind the mess, baby. I don't. I'm just throwing the riff raff out. They got their chance to convert this beautiful hole." He said and I laughed. "I know that it's my load that you want, and it's my poz cum that your hole needs."
"Fuck yeah, baby. You popped my poz cherry, it's only fair that it's your sperm the one that gets me pregnant." I replied and I really meant it.
"Oh fuck, baby, you know what to say to make me give you my load. I'm fucking close baby."
"Oh yeah, please give it to me. I want your poz cum to be the one to poz my hole. It's your fucking babies I want to carry." I moaned as he pounded my prostate and I felt my own orgasm coming.
"OOOHH FUUUUUUUCK YEAAAAAHHHH!!!" He yelled as I started clenching my hole and I felt my dick shooting underneath me. With a final shuddering thrust, he shoved balls deep inside me and came and came and kept cumming. As he roared and I grunted with my own fucking orgasm. 
"WHOAH!" he exclaimed as he shuddered and collapsed on top of me. His heart racing so palpably I could feel it against my shoulder blades.
"Good Morning Stud." I repeated and laughed.
"A very good morning to you, Cumdump." He laughingly said as he leaned down and kissed my neck.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 2

• 9 months later...