Conflicting messages.

• Moderators

Guys, the question has been asked and answered.  I wouldn't have answered it if I didn't think it was a fair question.

The problem with finding things on the forum that predate your involvement is you often don't know what search terms to use. In any case, I don't want this to devolve into finger-pointing. 

Can we leave the issue of whether the question should have been asked alone?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Buzzbud420

Gainer fetish is equal to AIDS chasing?  Seriously RawTop your trying to make yourself feel better at night but that is just being a big guy hater.  Some people want to be big and it shouldn't be viewed as encouraging death or chronic illiness.  Fat doesn't mean unhealthy anymore than you allowing giving a unwilling guy a booty bump or giving hiv to somebody because they could prevent with Prep.  Not everyone has access to Prep.  All in all, I think your really are trying to fix something you can't.  This site and the fetish is beyond you and honestly who gives a fuck about barebacking as a fetish.  It is so normalized as to be vanilla.  What is this site for now?  Regular sex and liking loads.  Oh my how fun.  Your screwing up and your site will die.  Please delete me from this BS woke site.

Guest Buzzbud420

I hate this censored woke cancel site.  RawTop your partner prob passed from AIDS to get away from you judgy ass.  Fucking delete me already bitch 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Buzzbud420 said:

I hate this censored woke cancel site.  RawTop your partner prob passed from AIDS to get away from you judgy ass.  Fucking delete me already bitch 

For the record, ^^^ THIS ^^^ got him banned from the site for a pretty long time.

1 hour ago, Buzzbud420 said:

Gainer fetish is equal to AIDS chasing?  Seriously RawTop your trying to make yourself feel better at night but that is just being a big guy hater.  Some people want to be big and it shouldn't be viewed as encouraging death or chronic illiness.  Fat doesn't mean unhealthy anymore than …

Heart disease is the #1 cause of death in the United States. It kills (slightly) more people every year than cancer. The #5 cause of death is stroke. The #7 is diabetes. Obesity is one of the top causes for all of those conditions.

So yes, gainer fetish is extremely harmful. Like wanting (or encouraging people) to progress to AIDS, it is a form of self-harm and hence somewhat "suicidal".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.