Tops, how do you convince bottoms to go bareback?

Guest twinkraw

Guest twinkraw

Now that I’ve gotten vaccinated, I’m back and ready to start breeding again. But I’ve now had a few bottoms in a row insist on using condoms. I love trying to get in them raw and cum so much harder when I do, but it can be tricky. 

Do you enjoy the hunt and try to sweet talk or seduce them into taking you raw, or just move on and find barebackers? If you try to fuck them raw anyway, what’s your strategy? All tips and tricks appreciated. 

Nowadays I'm usually upfront about only going bare. My bottom has to agree to it before we meet. But I'd sweet talk them into taking by naked dick in the past. I gotta work them down good. Start with a hot makeout session. Play around until we're both laying down naked. Bury my face in his ass and get that tongue in deep. Finger him until I can get two fingers in (if the guy's into fingering). Tease his sloppy hole with my dick. Maybe get the head in a little. At the last moment gently ask, "Do you do bareback?" He'll usually let me in.

This mainly works if the bottom's on prep. And rimming is mandatory. It'll really stimulate his desire to get pounded raw. But I don't rim anymore so I left this technique in the past.

• Like 3

With approximately (at last count) 47 billion bottoms on this planet, it boggles the mind that a top would find it necessary to waste his time trying to convince this one, particular bottom to go bare when he's made it clear that's not how he wants it. Move on to someone who does.

There's something borderline rape-y about knowing that a bottom wants condom-protected sex only and doing whatever you can to convince him otherwise, especially that bullshit move of pushing a bare cock against his hole. I prefer bare sex now myself - and have for a good while - but I guarantee you, if you'd pulled that shit with me when I still wanted condom-only sex, your cock would be too sore (once I let go of it) for you to fuck anyone for at least a week.

• Upvote 1

On 4/22/2021 at 1:51 PM, twinkraw said:

I love trying to get in them raw and cum so much harder when I do, but it can be tricky. 

Do you enjoy the hunt and try to sweet talk or seduce them into taking you raw, or just move on and find barebackers?

You hit the nail on the head! Convincing a reluctant bottom to take my cock bare is a big part of the fun. I don't always win, but if I short-circuited the process by meeting avowed barebackers only, my dick would miss out on those delicious, tentative, warm, wet negotiations. The pleasure of winning justifies the occasional loss. (Consent is sexy, and if the bottom is a holdout but a nice person, I'll happily pivot to fucking his throat, making out, or even just chatting. The next one will take my bare cock up his ass.)

A counselor for a PrEP study in which I participated years ago was eager to talk frankly about my bareback encounters. He shared this insight: most bottoms want to get fucked bare even if they say they don't. So that they will feel less fearful and less guilty — less responsible in general, for the outcome — they want to believe that going bare was the top's decision, not their own.

"Just the tip" works surprisingly well. Or maybe, "don't worry, I'm just teasing your hole with the head of my dick", if the bottom is likely to recognize "just the tip" for the cliché that it is.

Having a condom out, visible, and within reach, and saying, "I can stop and put this on whenever you like" really puts a bottom's mind at ease. The readily accessible rubber becomes a paradoxical prop. Before he knows it, the bottom is getting fucked bare, and it just feels too good for him to stop.

Sometimes a bottom will let things go quite far, but still insist that I pull put before cumming. I'm fine with that because (a) I produce lots of precum, which is already coating his insides and (b) if his ass is good it's hard for me to time the pull-out perfectly, so the first spurt of cum might accidentally end up inside him. 😏

I'd love to hear more ideas for helping bottoms overcum a fear of bare cock...

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4

It seems that most bottoms these days prefer raw - its been a few years since I’ve had to negotiate BB, but when I did I mostly followed this recipe to entice the bottom into fucking raw and taking my load:

1. Foreplay that usually involved neck kissing
  2. Bottoms lies on their stomach while I kiss the back of their neck.  
  3. During the below steps, I’m always rock hard, leaking pre-cum and periodically “accidentally” stabbing their butt cheeks 😉
  4. Work my way down their back, kissing and licking their back
  5. Periodically I lick up the back to the neck, and then start kissing down again - each pass of this I go lower and lower on the back
  6. Eventually I reach their butt, and then start rimming them
  7. Although I enjoy the rimming, and getting their butt loose and well lubed, I’ll lick back up their spine to the neck of the bottom and start kissing downwards again
  8. When I’m kissing the back of their neck, my cock is usually positioned right at their butt, oozing pre-cum onto their butt cheeks (and sometimes their hole)
  9. All the above will last 10-15 mins … and I’ll start laying on them directly so the bottom can feel my hard cock on their butt
  10. Usually by this time, my cock will meet their hole as I kiss their neck … and that meeting the hole becomes more and more frequent
  11. The bottom invariably arches back onto my cock - I’ve teased their hole long enough and they’re ready for it
  12. I slide inside raw .. all the way to the hilt, then withdraw and resume kissing the back of the neck
  13. I following through with repeating the process and eventually the kissing and licking stops, taken over by continuous raw fucking ... which only ever ends with my load inside the bottoms ass 🙂

I followed that recipe for a long time … I even had one bottom that I used it on, try it on me a few years after I’d done it to him.  He’d clearly enjoyed it so much, he’d learned to become versatile from it.  He also clearly wanted to play raw only as well 😉

Obviously I wasn’t into it, and that was the last time we met … but imitation is the sincerest form of flattery I’d say!

And if the bottom insisted on a condom, I'd pull out and loose interest ... I always believe in consent.  Nothing hotter than a bottom begging for your load inside their hole!!

• Like 4

I tend to convince as I slowly start to fuck them. The hornier they get, the easier it is to break them down. I'll even make a show of pulling off the condom and rubbing my bare cock across their ass before putting it back in. Of course, They always say to pull out before you cum but that goes away as quickly as the condom does when we are both close to cumming. I've had many encounters that went from condoms to bareback breeding.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Guest twinkraw
21 hours ago, fskn said:

You hit the nail on the head! Convincing a reluctant bottom to take my cock bare is a big part of the fun. I don't always win, but if I short-circuited the process by meeting avowed barebackers only, my dick would miss out on those delicious, tentative, warm, wet negotiations. The pleasure of winning justifies the occasional loss. (Consent is sexy, and if the bottom is a holdout but a nice person, I'll happily pivot to fucking his throat, making out, or even just chatting. The next one will take my bare cock up his ass.)

Strongly agree with this, and want to reiterate that consent is non-negotiable. I do the same thing - switch to oral or just hang out. To me, the seduction is a hot game, but I’d never violate someone’s boundaries for a nut.

18 hours ago, blondy said:

It seems that most bottoms these days prefer raw - its been a few years since I’ve had to negotiate BB, but when I did I mostly followed this recipe to entice the bottom into fucking raw and taking my load:

1. Foreplay that usually involved neck kissing
  2. Bottoms lies on their stomach while I kiss the back of their neck.  
  3. During the below steps, I’m always rock hard, leaking pre-cum and periodically “accidentally” stabbing their butt cheeks 😉
  4. Work my way down their back, kissing and licking their back
  5. Periodically I lick up the back to the neck, and then start kissing down again - each pass of this I go lower and lower on the back
  6. Eventually I reach their butt, and then start rimming them
  7. Although I enjoy the rimming, and getting their butt loose and well lubed, I’ll lick back up their spine to the neck of the bottom and start kissing downwards again
  8. When I’m kissing the back of their neck, my cock is usually positioned right at their butt, oozing pre-cum onto their butt cheeks (and sometimes their hole)
  9. All the above will last 10-15 mins … and I’ll start laying on them directly so the bottom can feel my hard cock on their butt
  10. Usually by this time, my cock will meet their hole as I kiss their neck … and that meeting the hole becomes more and more frequent
  11. The bottom invariably arches back onto my cock - I’ve teased their hole long enough and they’re ready for it
  12. I slide inside raw .. all the way to the hilt, then withdraw and resume kissing the back of the neck
  13. I following through with repeating the process and eventually the kissing and licking stops, taken over by continuous raw fucking ... which only ever ends with my load inside the bottoms ass 🙂

I followed that recipe for a long time … I even had one bottom that I used it on, try it on me a few years after I’d done it to him.  He’d clearly enjoyed it so much, he’d learned to become versatile from it.  He also clearly wanted to play raw only as well 😉

Obviously I wasn’t into it, and that was the last time we met … but imitation is the sincerest form of flattery I’d say!

And if the bottom insisted on a condom, I'd pull out and loose interest ... I always believe in consent.  Nothing hotter than a bottom begging for your load inside their hole!!

That’s very much how I started to take bb and I would it would each time confirm to both me and my top that I was a bb bottom. 

The first guy to convince me to go bareback simply got me fucked up on poppers and then surprised me with a loaded pipe and next thing I know is I'm getting fucked completely bare and and lost my mind when I felt the heat and wetness of his hot creamy jizz blast inside me. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mtfujisx said:

The first guy to convince me to go bareback simply got me fucked up on poppers and then surprised me with a loaded pipe and next thing I know is I'm getting fucked completely bare and and lost my mind when I felt the heat and wetness of his hot creamy jizz blast inside me. 

So, he took away your ability to consent by plying you with drugs. What a lovely individual he must have been. <turning off sarcasm>