Tops, how do you convince bottoms to go bareback?

Guest twinkraw

On 4/25/2021 at 10:26 PM, PigBoyDallas said:

I agree most bottoms don’t want to sound like sluts and I hear a lot of “I don’t usually bareback” and stuff even if they’re on prep. But it’s funny how few ever ask my status. I guess a lot are on Prep or willing to take a chance. If they do raise using a condom I’ll usually say let’s start without and I can always put one on or pull out to cum. Most go for that. If that doesn’t work I’ll ask for the condom to call their bluff. If they have one I’m never in a hurry to put it on...I wanna take my time to make out, suck cock and so on. I’ll try snd pop my cock head in their ass before putting it on to test how committed they are. Most let me get away with it for a while before mentioning it. I’ll fuck the, bare for as long as I can to see if they’ll bring it up. It’s surprising how many guys will let me fuck them to the point I cum in their ass while the condom is laying there right next to us. Some do insist I wrap but I make sure to leave air in the tip so it’ll burst or tear the tip with a fingernail. I also like lubing my cock up before I put it on so it’ll slide off while fucking. I kind of like the challenge of getting a guy wanting me to use a condom to give in and take me raw.

I bet you feel really proud of yourself, taking a persons choice away. You changed the verbal agreement without consent. That is Rape, whichever way you want to dress it up.

Also do you care what damage mentally you are doing, you dont know peoples circumstances.

At least be Man Enough to ask or find a bottom that is willing from the beginning, there are enough out there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Role play is when you tell a partner "Pretend to be X and I'll pretend to be Y and play out this scene."

Fantasy is "man it's hot to THINK about X happening to me even though I have no intention of making that happen."

This is "I want X to happen but I'm not willing to do what it takes to have it happen, so I hope somebody overrides my decisions someday and makes me do it."

Not the same thing(s).

Based on your presumptions regarding his brief comment. 

Edited by Brain&Brawn

On 4/24/2021 at 12:29 AM, fskn said:

You hit the nail on the head! Convincing a reluctant bottom to take my cock bare is a big part of the fun. I don't always win, but if I short-circuited the process by meeting avowed barebackers only, my dick would miss out on those delicious, tentative, warm, wet negotiations. The pleasure of winning justifies the occasional loss. (Consent is sexy, and if the bottom is a holdout but a nice person, I'll happily pivot to fucking his throat, making out, or even just chatting. The next one will take my bare cock up his ass.)

A counselor for a PrEP study in which I participated years ago was eager to talk frankly about my bareback encounters. He shared this insight: most bottoms want to get fucked bare even if they say they don't. So that they will feel less fearful and less guilty — less responsible in general, for the outcome — they want to believe that going bare was the top's decision, not their own.

"Just the tip" works surprisingly well. Or maybe, "don't worry, I'm just teasing your hole with the head of my dick", if the bottom is likely to recognize "just the tip" for the cliché that it is.

Having a condom out, visible, and within reach, and saying, "I can stop and put this on whenever you like" really puts a bottom's mind at ease. The readily accessible rubber becomes a paradoxical prop. Before he knows it, the bottom is getting fucked bare, and it just feels too good for him to stop.

Sometimes a bottom will let things go quite far, but still insist that I pull put before cumming. I'm fine with that because (a) I produce lots of precum, which is already coating his insides and (b) if his ass is good it's hard for me to time the pull-out perfectly, so the first spurt of cum might accidentally end up inside him. 😏

I'd love to hear more ideas for helping bottoms overcum a fear of bare cock...

From the bottom’s perspective, being talked into taking dick raw is the biggest turn on. That being said, no matter what is discussed or agreed to ahead of time, in deciding whether I will even hook up with a guy I have to always consider that I might ultimately get caught in the heat of the moment and take his dick raw. If getting fucked raw by a particular guy overcomes my risk threshold, then I just decline the hook up.

• Upvote 1

First time I got fucked raw, the top just stuck it in me without a condom.  It did feel amazing, and I didn't stop him in the moment.  After the whole experience was over, though, I couldn't stop panicking. I didn't convert off of that experience, but it made me more cautious for a bit.   

The heat of the moment is not the best time to try and convince someone.  My thoughts around not stopping my top were rooted purely in how things felt in that particular moment, not about what I might feel after it was all done.  Also, if you are attempting to damage a condom to be used for the sole purpose of it breaking during sex...it's rape, textbook definition of violation of consent.  The bottom consented to be fucked with a condom; while it may be possible for a condom to break unintentionally, tampering with it in order for it to purposely break is not what the bottom signed up for.

If you're into the roleplay of it all, that's totally fine.  Just as long as you do so with all the proper boundaries and limits in place (i.e. safe word, safe signal, etc).  Trust me, you'll cum just as hard when you're lost in that type of scene; you don't need to resort to something borderline illegal.  There are plenty of willing bareback bottoms of all shapes/sizes/colours/ages out there that would negate any need to try and "convince" someone.

Edited by LetsPOZBreed
Correcting spelling

I was with a guy from the bar and ended up at my place. We were heavy kissing and he was really good looking....he took his shirt off and I took mine off and continued making out....He kept groping my crotch and I was feeling his huge bulge through his levi's....He said i gotta get these jeans off my dick hurts from being constrained so we both got naked. He said lets go play in your bed so we got in the bed and we were face to face grinding each other with our cocks leaking precum. He said I really want to fuck you, so I got a condom out of the  night stand and laid it next to us...I said I hope you don't mind wearing a condom....he said no problem as he was kissing my neck......he said i'm not ready to fuck yet, I want more skin on skin body contact and will put it on in a few.....we continued kissing and grinding....he put my  legs over his shoulders and said your gonna like this....he started slidding his wet precumed cock up and down the crack of my ass making it very slippery, it felt so fucking good.....he started he started massaging the opening of my hole with the tip of his precummed dick.....he said let me just put the tip in to help open you up, I said  welll umm, he said relax baby, I wont cum inside you, he slid in about 1.5 inches and slowly pulled out and in and out and in....kissing me all the time and before I knew it he was all the way in me and I busted my nut all over the place and he continued fucking me and asking how it felt.....he went faster and faster and I thought he was going to pull out to cum untill he screamed/groaned and shuttered.....He said I'm sorry babe, I couldn't hold back.....sorrry .......your ass felt too good......He got dressed and said lets do this again sometime and took off.....I was kinda pissed off but it was my fault for being dumb enough to be seduced into bareback.....I walked into the bathroom and had this huge load of cum streaming down my leg.... I thought to myself right then, fuck I love bareback and being seeded......def gotta do this again!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Two nights ago had a sexy "son" in my bed and between deep passionate kissing, lots of nibbling, rimming and licking his taint, soon had him starting to whimper so a few deep sniffs of poppers and I was balls deep in his ass and bred him deep...

• Like 4

On 4/25/2021 at 8:41 PM, NZWhore said:

I'm usually the bottom trying to persuade tops to go bare and there's a whole different story 

As a bottom, I have the same issue.  Getting tops to fuck bareback, when they normally fuck safe, can be a challenge.  Since the load is my ultimate goal, If they insist, I'll let them don the con, but on the condition that I get to keep it once he's done.  I have a collection I keep  in the back of my freezer. 😈

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

It doesn't take much convincing in this town, or the types of sluts I'm into hehe.

However - I do love to beg for hole while I'm rimming, whispering to that sweet man puss how much I need to feel it from the inside, it works most times. If a bottom insists on a condom I tell them my load will find another hole... and 4/5 times they say "wait..." 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Back when I was 19 years old my top Daddy seduce me to suck his dick afterwards I was so horny that I wanted to get fucked and he said I only fuck raw it was my first time ever being with another man so I was nervous when he penetrated me it hurts so bad but he kept on going until he planted his seed on me. To this day I'm 35 now he's the only man that fucks me wrong he's the only one that fucks me at all and that's because he wants it that way a top should make the decision condom or no condom it's nothing to do with the bottom the bottom should not be able to decide

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/24/2021 at 10:32 PM, jizz70 said:

not difficult to convince, when bottoms see my poz cock they usually want the seed inside

It is impossible to resist a poz cock especially when no meds and HVL