Conniving straight guy gets his

Eric, is a 19 year old, with red hair, blue eyes, tone body. He was able to convince Gerry, a rich, overweight, light brown hair gay man, that he was the one for him. Eric took “care of him.” By pretending to have sex with Gerry. He would be sure that Gerry was drugged up and to be sure he took care of Gerry’s needs, by rubbing is back and his ass cheeks. Eric, who is straight. With his girlfriend, Brenda, decided to con Gerry out of some of his fortune. So Eric decided to go “gay for pay” without having to sleep with Gerry, and had to keep Gerry’s staff, including Ben, who has secretly lusted after Eric, and would love to fuck him raw and give him his unmedicated load. Ben is lanky, in his early 50’s. Became poz, because a condom broke. 

Ben would get touchy freely with Eric, until Gerry caught it and laid into Ben. Ben, was still going to get Eric into his bed, one way or the other.

And has luck would have it, he would get Eric into bed.

Ben also didn’t trust Eric, but knew he couldn’t tell Gerry, it would mean his job. Gerry would have to prove that Eric was just a con artist. 

While the kitchen, Ben would make another pass at Eric. Eric smiled and said “Nice try Ben, but my heart belongs to Gerry.” “Besides, you wouldn’t be able to afford me.” Ben would leave to go shopping, with Gerry resting, Eric and Brenda planned their next move. “The old man doesn’t have much time.” Brenda noted. “I know” Eric said with a grin. In the meantime, Ben came home earlier, and was listening in and recording with is phone their plan and cut off when they started having sex.

Ben to himself “Gotcha!” He first thought of going to tell Gerry, but no he thought to himself. “Now, I can get him into my bed.” First thing he thought was to pay off Brenda.

He did. She got $10,000 for a modeling shoot, moving her away from Eric. Who couldn’t stop her.

Ben then went to Eric. “I want to show you something.” Ben said with a grin, playing the video of Eric and Brenda talking.

Eric’s face dropped. “What do you want from me Ben?” Knowing his answer all ready. “If you don’t want me to show Gerry this video.

you have to sleep me.” “I guess I can afford you now, Eric.”  He knew he didn’t have a choice, maybe if I drug him and pretend we had sex, like with Gerry, nobody would be the wiser. 
Eric, with his plan to avoid having sex with Ben, knew he wouldn’t have much time to get the sleeping pill into his drink.

Eric knocked on Ben’s door, “come in, it’s open.” Ben said. Eric saw a sling in the corner of Ben’s room. Eric was wearing the short shorts and tank top that Ben ordered hiM

to wear.

”take off your clothes, Eric.” He does has he’s told. While looking for an opportunity to place the pill into Ben’s drink.

Standing there naked, Ben excuses himself, and Ben places the pill into the champagne  glass, at that moment, Ben walks in. “I see you want some champagne.” “Drink up, handing Eric the glass that he just put the pill into. “Shit” Eric says to himself.

with no choice, takes a couple of sips, he knew it would take while for it to kick him.

pulling down his pants, Ben gets Eric on his knees to start sucking him, “suck me,

like your ex girlfriend use to suck you, str8 boy.” Ben was enjoying this, getting to touch Eric all over, and knowing he couldn’t do a thing to stop him. Eric took his mouth of of Ben’s hard poz cock. “Walk over to the sling and climb in.” “Eric did as he was told. Ben fastened the handcuffs, made sure that Eric was on his back, after all, this had been his dream for a year now. 
Ben had lube and a toothbrush, he was going to be sure that when Eric took his load, he would increase his chances of becoming poz.

Eric, seeing the toothbrush, “What are you going to do with that?” Then he felt Ben put it into his tight hole. Going back and fourth with it. “Feels good, doesn’t it Eric?” He wasn’t sure if it felt good, just weird. Ben took the toothbrush out of his hole, seeing some blood come out. Ben knew Eric was good to go.

Ben climbed on top of the half asleep young man, lubed up his dick, and the boys ass. And slowly went in and out of him. After all, he been wanting to get him into bed and poz him and take his time with Eric. Eric who was slowly falling into unconscious, found Ben kissing him on the mouth, and couldn’t stop him from doing so. 
“I’ve been wanting you for so long.” “And now, I’m going to take my time with you.” Ben plates with Eric’s cock, which even soft was quite impressive.

After two hours of taking his time, Ben released his toxic loads into the handsome young man. 
“Just so you know, Eric.” “Not only to I finally get you onto bed, I pozzed you to.” “Poz?l “What do you mean?” Eric asked. “I’m HIV positive.” And now you will be too.” Eric wanted to hit him, cry, but was still handcuffed.

“You have a couple of visitors, Eric.” Let’s get your poz hole ready for them.”

One was Ralph, an old man Eric had stolen lots of money from. Ralph was also poz. And when Ben looked into Eric’s past he felt that Ralph should punish him too.

“You son of a birch.” Ralph said has he started to hate fuck Eric. “Now you are going to pay.” Ralph was a lot more aggressive, with his anger. pounding Eric’s ass. With a loud grunt. Ralph finished up inside the boy, with cum running down his ass.

The second visitor was Gerry, who was indeed shown the video and decided he was going to have Eric’s ass. “Gerry, I can explain.” Eric said meekly. “No you can’t.” As Gerry took off his clothes. Seeing his overweight hairy body, gets on top of Eric, and forces his dick into Eric’s now loose cum filled ass.

“By the way,” Gerry said between thrusting his cock in and out of the boy’s ass. “I changed my will, you get nothing, but all  my male staff gets to have you.” With that, another poz load went deep inside the young man’s ass.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 2

• 2 years later...