Maybe today i got breeded and i think i should not do it

I live in middle Europe and i had a oral hookup with a turkish guy.

Well on this oralhookup he tried to bareback me. It was to hot but i cant. I was little bit scared. I think non stop of it but .....

..... i believe he is a " i dont know what are stds"

I believe he can be poz me.

I dont think its a good decision for the firdt time Bareback

But today i will met him again for a hook up

52 minutes ago, Ding said:

Muslim men in general like to fuck bareback, they hate using condoms, so don't presume that he is POZ, he just wants to fuck you, let it happen.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, cumdump943 said:

Muslim men in general like to fuck bareback, they hate using condoms, so don't presume that he is POZ, he just wants to fuck you, let it happen.

So that he fuck bare doesnt say anything. Maybe he is not poz. He has a cut dick. So less chance for a infection for hiv

2 hours ago, Ding said:

I live in middle Europe and i had a oral hookup with a turkish guy.

Well on this oralhookup he tried to bareback me. It was to hot but i cant. I was little bit scared. I think non stop of it but .....

..... i believe he is a " i dont know what are stds"

I believe he can be poz me.

I dont think its a good decision for the firdt time Bareback

1 hour ago, cumdump943 said:

Muslim men are a lot cleaner then uncut cocks too & they have BIG cocks, i love being fucked by them too, enjoy it.

It doesn't matter whether he's cut or uncut.

It doesn't matter whether he's Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Zoroastrian, Buddhist, Hindu, Sikh, atheist, agnostic, or any other system of faith or belief.

It doesn't matter whether he's freshly washed or dirty.

It doesn't matter whether he's hung or not hung. 

NONE of those things determine whether he's HIV-positive or not (or has any other sexually transmitted disease). But the one thing that does imply a greater chance that he is? The part where you say he's the sort of guy who asks "what are stds?". Anyone who's poorly educated about sexually transmitted diseases is at much higher risk for contracting one and spreading it to others, because he's not going to recognize the symptoms, he's unlikely to seek treatment, and he's likely to continue having sex while he's infectious.

You say you're in central Europe - you don't specify a location in your profile, but I will assume (for the sake of argument) that you are in a country with universal health care. You should WITHOUT DELAY find a clinic or doctor that focuses on STDs and determine whether PrEP is available in your area. (If you are unfamiliar with PrEP, it is a medication you take daily to prevent you from being infected with HIV; it may or may not be available in your country and it may or may not be covered by your national health insurance.)

Otherwise, you should assume that you are going to become HIV-positive if you keep having bareback sex. Not today, and not tomorrow, necessarily, but eventually, your luck will run out. And if you're okay with that, that's fine. If you are NOT okay with that, do something about it: either get on PrEP, if available, or use condoms.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

It doesn't matter whether he's cut or uncut.

It doesn't matter whether he's Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Zoroastrian, Buddhist, Hindu, Sikh, atheist, agnostic, or any other system of faith or belief.

It doesn't matter whether he's freshly washed or dirty.

It doesn't matter whether he's hung or not hung. 

NONE of those things determine whether he's HIV-positive or not (or has any other sexually transmitted disease). But the one thing that does imply a greater chance that he is? The part where you say he's the sort of guy who asks "what are stds?". Anyone who's poorly educated about sexually transmitted diseases is at much higher risk for contracting one and spreading it to others, because he's not going to recognize the symptoms, he's unlikely to seek treatment, and he's likely to continue having sex while he's infectious.

You say you're in central Europe - you don't specify a location in your profile, but I will assume (for the sake of argument) that you are in a country with universal health care. You should WITHOUT DELAY find a clinic or doctor that focuses on STDs and determine whether PrEP is available in your area. (If you are unfamiliar with PrEP, it is a medication you take daily to prevent you from being infected with HIV; it may or may not be available in your country and it may or may not be covered by your national health insurance.)

Otherwise, you should assume that you are going to become HIV-positive if you keep having bareback sex. Not today, and not tomorrow, necessarily, but eventually, your luck will run out. And if you're okay with that, that's fine. If you are NOT okay with that, do something about it: either get on PrEP, if available, or use condoms.

Well .... yesterday i had for 10secounds bareback experience.. i cum to soon. Than i denied to continued sex. But he say he go to the doctor regulary for checking up everything. Like cancerstuff.

But yeah these types of arab guys are... risky

But i dont get the pep for precum

Now i a little bit scared about his precum. But it was really short.

• 1 month later...

I’m not sure if the struggle you are having with yourself is cultural, but you are clearly turned on by being barebacked. It is ultimately your decision whether you let him breed you or not. 

I will say this - if it really does excite you, once you go down this road, you will very likely continue. Having men fuck me bare and fill me is a need for me. Risk drives me.

Don’t rely on stereotypes to make your decision. Make it because you want it.