Taking the next step

Monorchid

I'd been fucking with Zac on and off for a while. I went to his place a couple of times a month. We had some beers, shared some spliff, and got down to business. We're both versatile, so roles usually got swapped and mixed up. Now and then, we sorted a roleplay, which was fun but a bit forced.
At the time, I'm mid 40s, slim, fit, but I'm not impressively built or endowed. Zac (short for Isaac) is 30s, beefy and equipped with an almost clichéd Big Black Cock. I'd spend many sessions learning to take him deep in my throat, and it took a while before it stopped hurting when he fucked me.
We set up a session, and I arrived as usual. I was playing sub whore, so got naked and sat in the floor while he sorted drinks.
He came into the room and handed me a beer, "I've got something special sorted for tonight." He sits in front of me on the sofa, fully clothed with his legs spread wide. Reaching over, he opened a box and took out a pipe. After taking a tug on it, he passed it to me and played the lighter over the bowl while I sucked. We'd usually had spliffs before, but this was different. Suddenly, the only thing I could see was the lump in his jeans. I leant down and rubbed my face in his musky groin. He stroked my shaved head. "That's right."
My head was swimming as I felt his cock growing under the denim. After a while, he tapped my shoulder and I looked up to see him offering me the pipe again. I took it, and the lighter, pulling on the pipe watching him take off his t-shirt. When he took back the pipe, I went back to mashing my face in his groin. "Yeah, you need my cock Boi."
All I could manage was "Mmmm..."
He leant back and I reached up to feel his nipples. I rubbed my face across his legs and crotch until the effect of the pipe wore off a bit. He lifted my head to look at him. "We can carry on, or you can say 'no'." I was confused - I'd expected something new when I arrived and didn't really know why he was offering me an out. I was looking from him to the pipe, and I'm sure I was drooling. All I could think was I was going home empty and unfulfilled.
"You want more?"
"Yes. What we having?"
He handed me the pipe, "Just smoke it. You love it."
I sucked hard until he pulled the pipe away from me. I fell hard into his lap and he rubbed his hand over my back. "Good. You're gonna be wrecked, you know that?" I nodded, rubbing all my head over his groin.
I lifted my head and sat back on my heels, taking a deep swig on my beer. He leant forward and put his blindfold over my eyes. We used his blindfold quite a bit - it's soft leather with an elastic strap and pads which press on your eyes a bit. Our set up was the one wearing it couldn't take it off without the session coming to a quick end. I knew I'd be wearing it all night.
He hooked his arms under my shoulders and put me in the armchair. Instinctively, I lifted my legs, but he pushed them down and leant in to whisper "Last chance." I didn't really know what he meant. Then he was gone. I could hear him moving around, but sat where he'd put me waiting for whatever was coming. My arse was twitching and my cock was standing full mast. It seemed like several minutes passed while he fussed around.
I felt the pipe pressed to my lips again, and huffed hard on it. He took it away and pulled off the blindfold.

When my eyes adjusted, he was sitting across from me chatting with two new guys. They were all naked. Zac saw I was paying attention and smiled. "OK?" I nodded, not knowing who to look at. He waved a hand at each of them, "My mates, Dan and Den." I smiled at them. Dan was short, white, tightly muscled. His half-hard cock already impressive. Den was tall and wiry, with a still soft black cock which hung heavy over his balls and promised a painful fuck. I slid of the chair to kneel on the floor. "Well, he's eager." Dan pulled me to him and pushed my face into his balls.
"You gonna pin him?" Den asked. I didn't quite understand. Dan held my head down while his cock hardened against my face. Someone grabbed my arm and there was a pricking feeling just before the world dissolved.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 6

Thanks for the comments and votes, guys! Here's part 2:

When my head cleared a bit, I was still face down in Dan's ball sac but he wasn't holding me down. I don't know how long I'd been out. I started rubbing my face in his musky pubes and licking the crease between his leg and balls."He's back with us." Dan lifted my head, "you gonna suck my cock then, boi?" I nodded and started licking along his almost solid, veiny shaft. While I took my time working my tongue over the length up to the tip, his cock hardened further and they carried on chatting. Since my head was spinning and my wars buzzing I couldn't really hear what they were saying, but it was obvious they were talking about me. Every so often one of them said something like 'cocksucker' or 'cunt' or fuck him' a bit louder so I could hear it clearly.
It was always warm at Zac's, and I was getting up quite a sweat by the time my tongue slipped under Dan's heavy foreskin. I could immediately taste the stale piss and precum, and as I licked over his knob I felt the ring. "You like a PA in you?" he laughed. "Mmmm..."
I had his 'skin rolled right back and was sucking on his knob, so I couldn't really talk. I started taking him deeper in my mouth, bobbing up to his knob and then a bit further down each time, until the PA started scratching at the back of my mouth. It took a few attempts before my gag reflex gave up and I managed to take him in my throat. "That's right, cocksucker. Swallow it down."
When I finally got my nose right in his pubis, a hot stream started running down my throat and I pulled up. He grabbed the back of my neck and pushed me back down so I was choking on his cock and piss. "Swallow!" I could barely breathe and pissy mucous was streaming out my nose, but I did my best. It was probably only a few seconds but felt like longer before the stream finally stopped. He let me go and I lifted off, spluttering and coughing, eyes and nose running. He was grinning down at me. Zac and Den were laughing. Dan pushed me away and I collapsed to the floor.
"That piss drinking cocksucker needs a rest. And a reward." It was the first time I'd properly heard Den speak. He threw me a towel, and I wiped my face as best I could. After a while I was able to sit up. I could feel there was an enormous grin on my face. Zac passed me my beer and the pipe. I took a long swig on the beer and belched hard before a deep huff on the pipe. Den grabbed the lighter from me, then the pipe when the bowl was empty. "Hold your breath. My man Zac said you were a greedy cunt!"
After several seconds holding my breath, I started slowly blowing out. Den leant down, held the babk of my head and clamped his mouth over mine, sucking the remaining smoke down. When he let go, I fell on my back.
After a minute or so, Zac knelt beside me and sat me up. "OK, boi?"
"Yeah..."
"Good." He sat in the chair facing Dan and Den on the sofa. When I didn't move, he tapped me on the head, "OI! Cocksucker!" I span round to face him. "You wanna eat my meat, or what?" I went to start, but he put his hand over his junk, "Answer me, when I ask a question!"
"Uh.. Yes, I wanna swallow your cock." He's cut, and I could see the large bead of precum start to roll over his knobend. "Get to it then." They all chuckled as I licked over his knob and went straight down on him, no choking this time - just an occasional gag.
I felt hands on my butt cheeks, "Lift your arse." Dan said. I pushed my knees back and lifted up. He spread my cheeks with his hands and started rubbing my pucker with a thumb, pushing in a bit now and then. There was something sharp and gritty on his thumb which burnt a little so I squirmed a bit. He spat on his thumb and the burning subsided.
"Hey, pay attention!" Zac bucked his cock up hard. I realised I'd stopped and was just holding him in my mouth. I concentrated on Zac, taking him the way I know he likes. Slow and deep, swallowing him as long as I can. Each time I gag, I clamp down on Dan's thumb working my arse.
"Got a responsive cunt here. Time to get my cock in there." He positioned my arse and spread my legs further before I felt the ring push against me. I scooped some of the spit and mucous from my face and reached under to smear us up. Slowly, he pushed in, letting my cocksucking movements draw him in deeper until he was up to his balls. He stayed there and ground around inside me for some time before withdrawing, still grinding.
I could feel myself opening to him as he sped up. Zac pushed me aside and stood up, letting my head fall into the chair. Dan grabbed my hips and started thrusting hard, changing angle and speed, pulling right out and driving straight back in. I was groaning and mumbling. "What's that, queerboi? Can't quite hear you."
"Ung... Fuck... yeah..." I spent the five or so minutes he was fucking mumbling out loud about his cock, his fucking, having a man use my cunt.
Suddenly, he pulled out and let go. I groaned, whimpered, and slumped down. It took a few seconds before I could haul myself into the chair.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

We chatted for a while, sharing a joint, having drinks and relaxing. Then Den loaded the pipe and passed it round. Dan took a long pull and handed it on to Zac before kneeling in front of Den and burying his face in his balls and blowing out his smoke. I was absently stroking my cock looking at him wiggling his tight butt and winking his hole.
Zac leant over and tapped the pipe on my knob, "Want me to help you out there?" He grinned and handed over the pipe and lighter as he got down and took my cock in his mouth. I took a good huff watching him suck me and blew it out over his face. I could see Dan licking Den's stiffening shaft. My arse was twitching at the sight and I couldn't take my eyes off the thick, 10 inch ... Lets face it, cock simply doesn't do it justice. 10 inches of uncut, shiny black pudding. My mouth was watering.
Den caught my eye, "Gonna fuck him, or what?" Zac lifted off me, and I realised I was solid and throbbing. I stepped over and pressed my knob on Dan's winking hole. It was slick from Zac's spit and mucous, and Dan slid straight down over me, flexing his muscles all the way. I still had the pipe, so took another lungful and passed it to Den. He leant forward, kissed me, and I passed the smoke to him.
I let Dan grind on my cock while the rush washed over me, then started a slow, easy fuck. After a few strokes, I felt Zac's wet fingers at my hole. I shifted up a bit to give him better access. I bottomed out in Dan and Zac pressed himself against me. I stayed in place, gyrating inside Dan, until Zac's knobend popped home. Pulling back from Dan, Zac slid into me and I started fucking Dan and myself.
Zac leant closer in with each stroke, and we started moving in rhythm. He was fingering around my shaft in Dan and his in me, upping the pace, driving harder into my guts, pushing me into Dan so much we lurched forward up onto Den and I popped out of Dan.
Zac kept fucking as Dan slid away and I was face to shaft with Den. I rubbed my face across the solid meat, spreading Dan's spit over my cheeks, and started licking. "That's it." Dan rubbed the back of my head. Zac had slowed and Dan had slid beneath us, rimming and toungueing me round Zac's fucking. He pressed a finger in alongside, then two. Zac planted himself balls deep and grabbed my hips to sit us back. Dan was holding his cock straight up and took hold of Zac's as we sat back until he pushed his pierced knob into me. They obviously had practice - they both fucked in different rhythm but didn't miss a stroke. My legs were shaking so much in the end, we couldn't keep it going and rolled apart.
Dan rolled me on my front, "Not finished with you yet, cunt," and plunged straight back in to me, starting up a merciless piston fucking. "Ready for my load?" I milked at his cock with my cunt muscles, "Oh fuck yes, spunk me, man!" He grunted, then almost roared, and started bucking around in me. With one last hard deep thrust, his cock started pumping, "ARGH! Take my spunk, ya queer cunt!" I was clamping as hard as I could, feeling every pulse, until finally he slumped on to me and rolled off. I d round to get my arse up, hoping to hold as much of his juice inside and possible, and get my head down to suck him clean. As soon as I'd tasted his cum and my arse on him, he started pissing again. I didn't need to be told to swallow this time...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6

Zac was behind me pressing his cock at my hole, but I pulled away not wanting to lose any of Dan's spunk. "Let the boi rest, man." Den slapped his hand down on the seat beside him, "Sit up, boi. There's no rush. Zac, sort Dan out, will ya?"
I slowly moved to sit next to Den, scooping up the cum that had leaked out of me. Den put his arm round my shoulders and pulled me to him. I reached over with my spunk covered hand and started stroking his shaft while Zac got Dan in the chair then sat on the floor.
Den squeezed me a little closer, "OK,boi?"
"Uh huh," I smiled, "Fuck..."
We sat for a few minutes while Den rolled a joint, "Dan's done for the night now, but Zac's gonna give you another load before you get my piece up you. Understand?
"Oh, yeah, wanna feel you in me."
I had a few lugs on the joint and passed it to Zac, then reached over and took the pipe from the table. I took a long deep pull and put it down, holding my breath. When I couldn't hold any more I bent over and took Den's knob in my mouth and breathed out over him. He put a hand on my head and lightly pushed me down. I got about half way before the first gag came. My jaw was stretched open so far I thought my lips would tear. He took his hand away, I pulled up to hold just the knob in my mouth and worked over it with my tongue. Den was mumbling encouragement, "Mmmm, nice..." A little precum oozed and I flicked my tongue over the slit. I shifted up on to my knees for a better angle, so I was kneeling on the sofa beside him. His arm dropped from my shoulders and he felt up my twitching fuck hole.
Zac got on the sofa behind me, spat on my hole and pushed himself into me with one stroke. Dan's spunk oozed as Zac fucked harder and faster. Den lifted me off his knob and put the pipe in my mouth, I chugged hard before he took it away and my head dropped to his balls. I licked and sucked on them as best I could.
Zac was getting close - knew the signs. He spasmed and let out a long growl when he finally let off in me.
He withdrew slowly, scooping up the leaking spunk and fingering it back into me. I clamped closed as hard as I could and turned to suck him clean.
Turning back to Den, I straddled him with his knob just touching me. He locked my eyes with his. I relaxed and felt the spunk run from my cunt over his knob as I pushed down onto him. I winced at the pain when he popped into me, I stayed just there getting used to his knob. The pain only lasted a few seconds, but my cunt throbbed at stretching to take him.
He took hold of my arm and this time I saw him put the syringe in my vein. I reached over and took hold of it, pressing the plunger myself. He pulled it away and let go, lifting my arm. It was stronger than the first. My cunt opened and slid down on him before the rush peaked...
Den put an arm round me, pulled me close, slid over sideways and laid on the sofa with me still sitting fully impaled. All my muscles were twitching, especially my guts round his shaft, as he started bucking up into me. I leant back, reaching for support on the back of the sofa, and lifted to give him more space. He fucked longer and harder. I felt the pain as if it was someone else's and started matching his strokes until he was taking full length strokes into me. Sweat was running from me and suddenly Zac was on my armpit, rubbing his face and licking up the sweat. He pulled away, and a few seconds later came round to kiss me deeply with his face and tongue covered in my stink. As soon as our mouths closed on each other, he blew a lungfull of smoke which I eagerly sucked down. Den pushed Zac aside and pulled me down to kiss and suck the remaining smoke from my lungs. He was still bucking up and down, but with the crystal smoke and movement he popped out. I reached round, he slid me down to the floor before I could get back on him. I was on all fours, Zac scooted under me and licked at my soft cock and balls which were wet from all the spunk oozing from my hole. Den slid back in to me and fucked a long slow stroke. Zac went from my stiffening cock to Dan's shaft stretching me open, and back again.
After a while, Dan started taking harder, faster strokes and Zac slid away. Dan built up to a new rhythm, and when he's settled into it Zac slid back under me. This time to kiss and exchange lungfulls of smoke. He'd got his legs straddling mine so when he lifted his legs my knob felt his hole. Den's next in stroke pushed me in to him. He held me tight with his arms and legs so I was lying on top of him. The taste of cum, cunt and sweat while we kissed was making me as high as the meth.
Instinctively, I started fucking. Den slowed and let me fuck myself on him, gradually taking him further and further. I was fucking faster and harder and Den was pushing further down until he was all in me and me all in Zac. All I could do was rock back and forth. Dan leant down and I felt his full weight on my back. He was pumping slowly at my guts when I felt the needle ... the rush ...
My head cleared to a deep, viscous fucking. I was screaming into Zac's mouth and realised I was still fucking him. Or Den was fucking him with my cock, more like. Den was cursing and shouting abuse at me "...fuck your queer white cunt...", "... black man meat..." You know the stuff.
I started bucking back and forth, clamping round his shaft, ignoring the pain, reaching round to feel his shaft and balls. "Fucking black man in me... Yeah..."
Zac pulled me down to whisper, "He's not gonna stop 'til he cums. Play with his balls." My balls ached from being drawn up so far and I was desperately trying not to cum - I'd have to stop if I did. I reached further and felt his balls which were now tight. Kissing Zac again, I tickled Den as his balls and shaft rubbed over my fingers. My arm was cramping when his rhythm faltered and he fell hard on my back. Short random thrusts, deep inside me, and he was literally flooding spunk into me. Even with him so deep, and my cunt clenching round him, it was oozing out and I spread it over my balls and cock. My cock exploded in Zac and I clamped so hard on Den I thought I might squeeze his cock off.
We stayed locked together for several minutes before Zac shifted and I fell out of him. He hauled himself 'up' so my face rubbed over his chest and belly. When his cock came to my mouth, I sucked him clean and he started rising in my mouth. Den lifted himself and eased from my sloppy hole, slumping on the sofa. I turned and licked pressed my face to his cock and balls. As I started licking him clean, Zac slid into me, "I love a sloppy wet arse." I was twitching, sore/numb and could barely feel him except when his thighs slapped my butt. I rubbed Den's cock all over my face, covering myself in the spunk and cunt juice. My arse must've felt like fucking a sack, but soon Zac pumped another load into me before collapsing on the floor with me following behind.

I woke sometime later with Zac spooning me from behind. It was light outside and Zac was sleeping with his cock in me.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5

So that's an amalgamation of many sessions I had when I was 'using.'
I've been off the bitch for four years, but have recently started having meth-sex dreams and daytime cravings. I'm no going to let her fuck me up again so I thought, "write it down" and I did, and it's worked. The dreams stopped after the first instalment, and the cravings went before I finished. It was hard to finish the last part because I was 'over it' by then, but I thought it should be complete.
Five years ago, I met a great man who wasn't into Tina and I wasn't going to drag him into my hole. I got clean for him (without him knowing) and we're still together.
I just hope all of you find the person to lift you up like he did me.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2