Homeless at 18

Jay pays for disobedience Part 4

Master then released me from then bench my legs where wobbly when I stood up, he then got jay in a sling head down and butt up, Jay I know your cum was in Si when I fucked him and now you will pay dearly, Prep won’t help you and Jay bucked in the sling he had guessed what was coming, Master took out the toothbrush and was not gentle with Jays hole the brush was covered with deep red blood when he pulled it out breed him Si and I started to fuck Jay brutally until my slit opened and a tiny amount painfully released into Jay, I was spent. Sir then powered fucked Jay causing Jay to cum all over his abs and face. Master grunted as he seeded Jays hole slapping him hard across the face he was so angry.

Master then said to Jay I agreed that I would never let a full blown Aids fucker breed you but I never said anything about not seeding/infecting you with Aids cum you worthless please of shit. Si come here push the ring spreader in an open his cunt, now take this and open his throat, this shit is going to get it both ends (I was confused, but Sir was so angry) I did as I was told, then Sir had me crouch down over a bowl as he put out my butt plug, the cum just flowed and flowed out 23 loads filling the bowl. Lets make sure that the camaras are focused in because this worthless piece of shit is getting Full Blown AIDS cum both ends. Jay was bucking around as Sir slowly dripped the cum onto his but watching intently as the cum trickled into his cunt, the white cum was a real sight against Jay’s ebony skin, next Sir did the same with Jays month the white bloody cum sliding down Jays tongue and throat. Finally Sir went back and poured all of the Toxic Aid cum down Jay’s hole and released the hole spreader Jay ring immediately clamping shut. I thought that the end of it, but Sir then got the tooth brush saying “I’ve been looking forward to using this” and shoved it straight into Jays cunt in and out in and out tarring the walls of Jays arse to shreds, no escape from Aids now cunt Master said as he slapped Jay hard again. Finally, he stopped and pulled it out. He then turned to me and I was dreading what was going to happen next and said “put the cuffs on” as soon as I had he hoisted me up on tip toes and said he would be back when he had thought of a suitable punishment for taking Jays cum earlier without permission.

Part 5 Let me know if you want more?  

• Like 16
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...