Training and stretching

nantzjt

So when it comes to training and stretching yourself to take a fist or large toy does anybody have a preference on position? Do you like to bend over and back up to a suction toy on a wall, do you prefer to sit your toy on stool or chair and slowly lower yourself onto it, or do you prefer to be on all fours and slowly insert it yourself or back onto it? Is there a way that is best or is it just personal preferences?

• Piggy 1

Each position is going to put your body, your pelvis and your abdominal organs in different positions. The best thing is to experiment and find what works for you. This is especialyl true when you get into taking fists. I highly recommend investing in an inflatable butt plug to really train for the stretching.  When doing solo toy play I tend to sit on the toys. When playing with others I usually take them in me on my back, though I have on all 4's as well.  And then you have to treat this level of sex ply like any other sport an train for it. The more you do it the easier it gets. My canyon ass is stuffed everyday with play at least once a week.

• Thanks 1

Some of it is personal preference. Where are you most comfortable? Do you want to be upright, or lying down? Depending on the toy, I change my position. I find I get the best insertion when lying on my back, knees to shoulders. A few times I've been able to sit on a toy, or take it from an angle (such as bending over in the shower to reach a pre-suctioned dildo on the shower wall). Each hole is different - some turn left inside, others turn right, some go straight down. Find out which way yours is by experimenting. 

But also be aware of your limits. If you don't know what they are, do NOT dive in headfirst. This leads to injury or not doing it at all through disinterest. Take your time, enjoy the exploration, and be prepared for an accident (they do happen! Blood, poop, lube spills, etc.). Let us know how you do.

12 hours ago, leatherpunk16 said:

Some of it is personal preference. Where are you most comfortable? Do you want to be upright, or lying down? Depending on the toy, I change my position. I find I get the best insertion when lying on my back, knees to shoulders. A few times I've been able to sit on a toy, or take it from an angle (such as bending over in the shower to reach a pre-suctioned dildo on the shower wall). Each hole is different - some turn left inside, others turn right, some go straight down. Find out which way yours is by experimenting. 

But also be aware of your limits. If you don't know what they are, do NOT dive in headfirst. This leads to injury or not doing it at all through disinterest. Take your time, enjoy the exploration, and be prepared for an accident (they do happen! Blood, poop, lube spills, etc.). Let us know how you do.

Thanks for the advice! I’ll definitely keep y’all updated as I go!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really enjoy, and find it easier for the top to insert their hand, when I'm laying on my left side.  A sling, with leg restraints is ideal also.  If I'm practicing deep anal, flat on my back is best for me.

9-22-11 80_copy_2376x1584.jpg

Edited by URS2USE
Added picture.
  • Piggy 1

I train for fisting by using butt plugs. When one goes in easy, start using a bigger one. Go up by 1/4 inch or 6 mm keep them in at least 4 hours. Learn to walk around with them and soon, you won't know you Have them in. 17C14444-F247-4BF9-923B-28ABCA8C2BB9.thumb.jpeg.ba7037abb7a18c835473c90ff5f688c0.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

MMMMMMM !  Happy Days finding this subject and others enjoying stretching their cunts .  I started when my divorced mother giving me enemas - bending over her lap - seeing her hairy huge pussy / lips . She was not your average female - Italian , Big Breasts - go's braless - love smoking and drinking - bar hopping - and enjoys black cocks .

She start by lubing my hole - working it - then using the enema rod -  I be looking at her pussy - being so close and enjoying / thoughts - looking at it .

Soon , she be training me to lubing my hole - she be smoking - enjoy giving me instructions - I be obeying her .

Then , switching from a small rod to a adult size rod - moving my butt .

Soon , I met a 2 guys in a park having sex - the 1 was a fem male bottom guys with beautiful finger nails .

While sucking his black boy friend cock - he pulled down my pants - sucking / stroking me off - then slipped his finger up my hole - started calling my hole a pussy .

I was starting to enjoying it - thinking of my mother's huge / thick pussy - wanting mine so like hers .

Soon , we became friends - then visiting them - my fem boy friend transforming me - shaving , started developing a pussy with toys - wearing small tight underwear - walking around - loving it .

Of me getting older , and enjoying seeing others / x - tube videos - wanting to developed more - bigger hole / pussy - pussy lips - becoming a whore - and want to be used - fisted - wanting a tina lube .

Please !  Help me - anxious to achieve my goals - more - more - Please !

• Piggy 1

On 7/5/2021 at 12:57 AM, URS2USE said:

I really enjoy, and find it easier for the top to insert their hand, when I'm laying on my left side.  A sling, with leg restraints is ideal also.  If I'm practicing deep anal, flat on my back is best for me.

9-22-11 80_copy_2376x1584.jpg

MMMMMMM ! Extremely HOT , and Delicious - working - stretching that pussy - love doing mine while watching Barebackbastards dot com videos !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2021 at 2:19 PM, Bruce999 said:

I train for fisting by using butt plugs. When one goes in easy, start using a bigger one. Go up by 1/4 inch or 6 mm keep them in at least 4 hours. Learn to walk around with them and soon, you won't know you Have them in. 17C14444-F247-4BF9-923B-28ABCA8C2BB9.thumb.jpeg.ba7037abb7a18c835473c90ff5f688c0.jpeg

I recognize that toy - Square Peg Egg Plug, Bronze XXL.  Once size above the one I own.  One of my favorite toys to play with when I'm in that mood.  Very comfortable, nice stretch.  I'll have to move up to the size you have one of these days.