Three way, Hotel Sex, Double penetration UrBoyHenry is cracking away at his Fuck it Bucket. Nope, nada, wet dream like dust on the wind. But experience is experience and I am as eager to learn as I am to bust my nut. A nutt is an easy fruit to gather. My insides were rearranged by happy coincidence I break my river banks as soon as your head pushes inside. 

I'm gonna give you the lesson objectives:

1. Cocks don't lie, if you ain't into it you ain't into it. 

2. Cocks don't lie, "it's him not you", the other cock said standing at his full and glorious height 

3. I do for awkward what Justin did by bringing sexy back, I make it hot in here.

3.a  I can see you blush in the dark.

4. You do you. I don't care if you are into me. I care that you are comfortable and feel seen and heard even if you are not                           participating because you are still a part of my experience and  I yours. And that last longer then the warmth on 5 min old cum

5. I am not affected in the slightest to sexual rejection because it absolutely has nothing to do with me. Grateful I got that big sick           energy to match my big fucking mouth

6. Dear God, Gay boys love this bussy (thats boy & pussy all creamed together)

7. I am far more serious about sex and anal/throat training than most my counterpoints. And I am at a sticking point. Need a consistent hand and someone willing to invest a  little time and energy into my piggy development.

8. My eyes are bigger than my bottom. Much bigger. And my self evaluation is rubbish. 

9. I out cum you and that is fucking AWESOME. 

10. I sometimes get my lubes mixed up. No-more pain lube  makes some guys a little frustrated. AWKWARD

11. I have no walk of shame. NONE as I fall asleep in my uber, with a cum and lube soaked towel around my face because I dropped my mask in the elevator. 

#Awkwardis2021sexy