Do you like to hurt???

silentassman

as a submissive whore that loves to be used hard, degraded and treated like worthless trash, I love it when I can tell the stranger using me is actually trying to hurt me. it shows how they think of me as a sub-human fucktoy they have no respect for. I hate it when guys only kinda strangle me. I want the man fucking me to wrap his hands around my skinny faggot throat and choke me hard like he is trying to snuff me, while he pounds my ass, spits in my face and tells me I am a disgusting whore and strangles me unconscious.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

not into spanking or canning, but i was once in a relationship where my Alpha would punch me, he has left me with a broken nose and bruised ribs before, but that was a long time ago, he is in prison now and probably doing the same to someone else.

On 7/6/2021 at 12:14 PM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

as a submissive whore that loves to be used hard, degraded and treated like worthless trash, I love it when I can tell the stranger using me is actually trying to hurt me. it shows how they think of me as a sub-human fucktoy they have no respect for. I hate it when guys only kinda strangle me. I want the man fucking me to wrap his hands around my skinny faggot throat and choke me hard like he is trying to snuff me, while he pounds my ass, spits in my face and tells me I am a disgusting whore and strangles me unconscious.

Love it too - becoming a Smoking Whore - touch of makeup - having my pussy cunt hole used and abused - loving to sucking cocks - making me a Pozzing Whore - more - more- Please - like me ?

I have to admit I don't like to feel pain, but it is part of the sex. I had recently to my surprise a girl who told me when she as sex she too feels pain and its part of her sex but she likes sex but pain is part of it. If true or not? i dont know its what a girl told me.

In any case i have grown to love and crave pain. sure it hurts every time I am fucked and I moan with every stroke of a tops fuck from penetration till he cums. No I don't moan because to please him. I moan with the pain of each stroke of his fuck, I have accepted as part of sex and giving my man his pleasure. so I crave pain and he can do whatever he wants to achieve his pleasure by spanking me, slapping me whatever turns him on that excites him and sees me humiliated and degraded and even in tears before him, if it pleases' him then i love it and am happy. for me pain as become part of my fucking and pleasuring my men!

I love some pain during sex. Love sex rough and being a versatile guy I like to whip a guy all over his body and for him to do the same to me. Bizarrely or not, I can take most pain on my cock and love my hard cock being whipped mercilessly, especially if it is being whipped by a leather belt that has screws pushed through it, so the points come out on one side of the belt.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, RachelRage said:

If my makeup isn't ruined and I'm crying and begging you to stop it wasn't hard enough.  

Extremely HOT - Fucking HOT - being a Smoking female type Whore - like my mom - making my Pussy Cunt hole like a Huge Pussy - Lips !

• Like 1