Do you like to hurt???

silentassman

21 hours ago, NERawSwitch said:

Since starting to explore the more submissive bottom side of things, I have to admit I'm starting to connect pain with pleasure. I have a good pain tolerance to begin with but I'm really starting to like getting that pushed. 

Good to hear... 🙂

I’m a sub femme bottom an I luv it when a top throws me face down and uses me like a bitch with no regards for my comfort or pleaser.  I luv a man who takes what he wants instead of asking 

On 4/27/2021 at 10:14 AM, silentassman said:

As an alpha top I like to leave you with something to remember... I love to hear pain in my bottom's voice.  Any others like to hurt bottoms or any Bottom's love the pain? 

the sounds a bottom makes that its hurting turns me on.  

• Like 1

As a  bottom, i have experienced much from early in my youth to forced sex, raped and spanked till i was crying and on those first moments of experience i hated it, i felt shame, humiliation, and struggled to resist and escape, but such happens over and over perhaps not the same level i understood the men felt pleasure of seeing me being dominated and even suffering under their cruel pleasure fantasies.  i did try to put myself in their dominant male role and realized yes there is great pleasure in seeing  a submissive be it male or female being dominated and even made to cry and using them it gives one that sense of superiority and pleasure of looking down on as seen a inferior animal being being made to submit and suffer giving one pleasure and there was a sense of pleasure seeing a submissive suffering at ones pleasure. 

So I understood that the alpha male seeks pleasure over a submissive bottom by inflicting pain and securing his dominant feeling. that he is suffering to give you pleasure. so yes there is pain for me every time i moan being fucked its not with pleasure but with pain, but i also realize that my top is enjoying specially when he tells me and says it out loud how hot a piece of ass i am to him. i realize that all i am to him is a naked piece of ass and i must give him pleasure that is my mission and goal as his submissive bottom. i have endured a top who spanked me so hard my butt that i was crying, and i enjoyed it very much but its not something i force myself to give him pleasure, in fact it as become part of my pleasure and desire to give him what he needs and wants. no one understand him better then me at that moment. i want to satisfy him, i have become one with him as his cock is inside of me, and every moment of pain is felt as pleasure because i give him pleasure and he is sure to come back for more ass to satisfy his personal goals, needs and desires.

On 2/13/2022 at 4:56 PM, NERawSwitch said:

Since starting to explore the more submissive bottom side of things, I have to admit I'm starting to connect pain with pleasure. I have a good pain tolerance to begin with but I'm really starting to like getting that pushed. 

The need grows like a weed inside the brain and then the whole body

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I definitely like it to at least be rough enough that I’m going to feel it constantly for the next day or two. Nothing like remembering the fuck while you’re doing everyday stuff like working or kissing your boyfriends hello innocently after you return home. Haha

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/16/2022 at 8:19 AM, ned2bbuged said:

i love pain of all kind's for me pain is a BIG turn on

I love putting a caliper on my ankle bones and  letting it dig into my flesh as it sqeezes on my ankle bones,  my ankles are usually brused from this,  everytime I look at the bruses it turns me on 😵💧🍆

I personally like my dom to inflict pain that will leave non-permanent markings and lingering pain. My favorite is having my nipples tortured just with fingers. When done for an hour (or more!), the friction makes them uber raw, and then little effort is required for the dom to continue inflicting that painful pleasure, all the while I'm writhing in headspace. After the scene, when my nipples are nice and raw, it's a constant reminder for nearly a week after. Just a little movement will cause my shirt to rub them, giving me a good dose of toe-curling painful pleasure that reminds me of the trust and pleasure I share(d) with my dom. Even as they heal, I can't help pulling at the flaking skin, which takes off some of the new skin, and thus keeps them raw longer.  ; )

As a sadist once said to help ease my fearful hesitation, "I'm definitely going to hurt you, but I will never harm you." 

• 4 weeks later...

It depends on the situation, but with people that I trust, I love both inflicting and receiving pain from them. Sometimes it’s just from a nice forceful shoving the cock into the ass, and sometimes it involves beating, smacking, etc. I really enjoy it when I’m fucking someone or jerking off and somebody gives me a mischievous grin and then bites down hard on my nipples until they are sore and chafed. I just have to know that they are enjoying it in order for me to enjoy it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1