Do you like to hurt???

silentassman

As a bottom, I don’t necessarily enjoy nor look forward to pain for the sake of feeling pain. But, when engaging in the activity of giving an alpha top pleasure, pain has a deeper meaning.  Tolerating and accepting pain inflicted by the top is validation of my commitment to please the top, to totally succumb to his will.  Similarly, a top gets turned on by the bottom’s willingness to withstand pain just to make him happy, enhancing his alpha top status, a win-win situation for both.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 8
  • Confused 1

I love being hurt! When I get fucked I like to feel that the top owns me and can do whatever the fuck he wants to me! So the more violent he is the better! I want him to have total control and take advantage of that! Beat me up and humiliate me for his pleasure... No safe words or mercy 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I think feeling pain can be a turn on. Nipple torture while being fucked is hot. I also love the feeling of having my balls crushed while I'm being fucked. It can get too intense pretty quickly but I try to take whatever is given . Lately I've met a friend who has a sling and straps me in with wrist and ankle restraints. He has a leather mask he puts over my eyes and then starts with nipple clamps and a cloth doused with poppers then he fucks me and yanks on the chain on my nipple clamps while he is pounding me. Not being able to see helps me feel the pain more intensely and lots of time i cry out because it hurts so much. And I keep coming back for more. Lately he's started using a cane on my nips, my ass, my thighs, my stomach and lightly across my balls. I'm liking that a lot.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

For me, I think I crave the pain before and after, but don’t really like it during. I forget the intensity of it. But the flood of endorphins afterwards makes it worth it. And the demonstration of the Tops complete control/power of me... the demonstration of where W/we are in the pecking order makes it really hot. Plus sacrificing myself for the pleasure of my Top feels really erotic. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Pain is a necessary part of feeling pleasure. I'm there to feel what the top wants me to feel. If it's uncomfortable, I just take it in silence. Depending on the intensity of the pain, I'll moan, grunt, cry or scream. If it's really intense, I'll beg for it to stop, but that doesn't mean I'm expecting the top to actually stop. If I'm making too much noise, just slap me, tell me to shut up, or hold my face into the pillow/mattress.

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Romo2

I like my nipples really pulled, squeezed and bitten before and during sex. If a guys really big and fucks really hard sometimes the pain is too much. I knew a guy a few years ago who was very well endowed. We knew each other well and he would fuck for ages but only go so deep while fucking then ram it in to the hilt when he came. That was pretty much perfect as I knew when was coming and the pain was intense but only for a short time. Spanking does nothing for me.

Really love my balls used, and i take the cane, flogger etc. Very turned on by fucks that are short and brutal, where the top just walks away afterwards.

On 6/10/2021 at 4:12 PM, fatbottom said:

Really love my balls used, and i take the cane, flogger etc. Very turned on by fucks that are short and brutal, where the top just walks away afterwards.

I also love fucks that are short and brutal.  I totally get off when a top walks in, forces himself inside me with little foreplay and brutalized my hole while he builds his orgasm.  Of course the callous load is so worth it.  Best knowing I'm just a fuck hole for filling.  Rough nip play is hot too, but not yet a fan of flogging or caning. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 4/30/2021 at 1:23 PM, Brutal-slut said:

I love being hurt! When I get fucked I like to feel that the top owns me and can do whatever the fuck he wants to me! So the more violent he is the better! I want him to have total control and take advantage of that! Beat me up and humiliate me for his pleasure... No safe words or mercy 

me too - really get off on the top using me for his pleasure ... even if it hurts me

• Like 1